God tested Abraham - Abram of UR - To sacrifice his Son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
View attachment 45043
YEP . nothing wrong with going back and reminding folks . I MEAN THE VERY REALM OF EVEN CHRISTENDOM is doing
what was once done in the days of even jeremiah . Take a good long read on that reminder cause most churches
now even do this very thing .
Yes they indeed are. I agree with you and have experienced it first hand, just like brother has.

I cannot repeat enough times the crucial importance of continually reading your Bible. God’s Word of Truth is how you will know it’s the biblical Lord Jesus, the only one that saves, that you are following.

Even some people in Christendom now will turn on you if you remind them to continually read their Bible.

BlessedPeace

Aug 22, 2023
Bend
akiane.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Abraham HAD FAITH . GOD said abraham believed , abraham DID .
that simple . its really that simple
WHAT AND WHO WE LOVE will be what and who we obey
DO WE REALLY LOVE THE TRUTH OF SCRIPTURE
OR DO WE LOVE MENS TWISTED INTEPRETATION OF SCRIPTURE .
that again is a HUGE PROBLEM . Time we bible up for us . and boy i do mean fast too
cause the delusion cometh to unite all right into a lie and DAMNED THEY WILL BE .
YES
i am watching a delusion now that has come to unite the decieved to join to be as one
UNDER A VERY STRONG DELUISION it be a calling love . which aint love and it aint of GOD either .
this is THE LAST HOUR and all who loved a lie will soon be damned on the day of the LORD .
THIS LIE UNITES THE DECIEVED . IT UNITES THEM NOW . in this last hour
to come together and to find common ground , and boy its deceving the heck out of them all now .
Jesus reiterated human sacrifice for sin.
You are aware of that?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
No

Growing and learning of the true God and the one whom he had sent, is eternal life, gordon7. There is nothing wrong in going back and learning from the Old Testament. In fact it could help closer the relationship between a person whom is a believer and they grow in knowing Yahweh, the God of Israel. That is important at least in my own heart.
Hebrews 8:11 And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.

gordon7

Mar 21, 2023
Ireland
Faith
Christian
Country
Ireland
Do you guys really believe you are doing right to have discussions that show ever learning and NEVER ALE TO COME TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUTH..

2 Timothy 3:7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus reiterated human sacrifice for sin.
You are aware of that?
the blood of bulls and of goats was but a covering till the TRUE SAVOIR would come
and offer up HIMSELF , that by HIS BLOOD those who do believe would have the INNER concious cleaned .
That which the blood of bulls and of goats could not do .
JESUS came to save us my friend and to create unto him a peoples zealous of doing
the very things GOD had long ordained to walk in ........
The first adam brought death upon the world and indeed all have sinned
The SECOND adam , GIVETH LIFE and LIFE ETERNAL unto all who do beleive in HIM .
Yet in this latter day and this latter age , in this last and final hour upon earth
WHY is it so many are now omitting the dire need to BELIEVE ON HIM
and replacing it with some other love potion that says , Even the other religoins
be serving the same GOD we do , and just cause they dont BELIEVE in HE WHOM GOD DID SEND
its all fine . ONLY IT AINT ALL FINE . THEY ALL GONNA DIE IN THEIR SINS .
and WOE unto those who within christendom Bought into the lie and allowed the sin of unbeleif
UPON them false religoins . YEA i say WOE WOE WOE unto those who ever did such a thing .
IT AINT LOVE to allow a lie to remain upon the blind . IT aint love
nor it is loving thy nieghbor to allow the SIN OF UNBELIEF upon HIM . ME thinks
this church age better JUST RETHINK the entire direction this false lovey do common ground junk has taken them into .
CAUSE ITS A LIE indeed that has come in under the guise that it is love and it is of GOD .
ONLY IT SURE as heck wont TESTIFY OF , REMIND About the actual TESTIMONY GOD gave OF HIS SON .
WE bess watch out , cause this unity lie has come within and spreads quickly ......................

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Lift those hands and praise the glorious LORD .
Did God test Abraham’s Love for God, by sacrificing his own Son?

Or that should read, was willing to sacrifice his own Son, for the Love Of God.?

God tested me in an area of my life, I passed the test.....can’t share what it was though.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Or that should read, was willing to sacrifice his own Son, for the Love Of God.?
dont read too much into that . abraham loved GOD so he put GOD first over even his own son .
NOW ABRAHAM DID SEE THE LOVE OF GOD on that moutain .
GOD SHALL INDEED PROVIDE A LAMB .
abraham rejoiced to SEE MY DAY , HE SAW IT . and was glad . OH GOD DID SHOW HIM SOMETHING UP
on that moutain all right . A LAMB INDEED WOULD BE PROVIDED .
Lets examine adam for a second . what was the fault of adam .
WE know eve trangressed , but what was adams sin . HE CHOSE HIS WIFE rather than to HEED GOD .
THUS HE TOO ATE FROM HER HAND the FORBIDDEN FRUIT .
read down a bit and YOU SEE what GOD TOLD adam . BECAUSE YOU , YOU HEARKEND UNTO THE VOICE OF YOUR WIFE .
NOTICE JESUS says , HE WHO LOVES WIFE or etc MORE THAN ME AINT WORTHY OF ME .
Just some reminders i felt like giving to us all today . cause many sure be putting families and their sins
and husbands or wives BEFORE GOD , BEFORE JESUS CHRIST . and that kind of love WONT BODE WELL
on the DAY OF THE LORD EITHER .
this gen needs to stop accepting the childrens behavoir to be same sex or to change sex
STOP GOING with the flows of the times ,STOP CHOOSING your family OVER GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God tested me in an area of my life, I passed the test.....can’t share what it was though.
I just thought of a few more examples .
You know how some say no matter what the husband says THE WIFE MUST DO .
they take this out of text of course . cause if what the husband does is wrong the wife is not to heed that wrong .
Abigial is a real good example of this one .
Notice that davids servants TOLD abigial that her own husband had REFUSED them food .
SO abigial knew FULL WELL HER HUSBAND DID NOT APPROVE OF GIVING THEM FOOD .
SHE DO IT ANWAY . and she sure was blessed too .
now some say the husband cannot hearken to the voice of his wife .
WELL in adams case , YEAH NO cause she offered him up that which directly disobeyed GOD .
However when we read about abraham and sarah .
we see sarah asks abraham to PUT AWAY that woman and her child .
IT did grieve abraham . Later GOD SAYS HEARKEN TO THE VOICE OF YOUR WIFE
for that child will NOT BE ...............................
people need to learn how to rightly divide things . THE MORE we read the bible , the more we learn too .
just a friendly reminder .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

another reminder just came to me dear sister .
You know how the churches have become SO HUGE on OBEY THE GOVT .
check this one out .
The midwives did NOT HEARKEN UNTO PHAROAH , did not kill the children
and GOD BLESSED THEM WITH HOUSES .
SEE if anything , husband , wife , govt or yes even church or church leader
DO something or say something contrary to GOD , IT OUGHT NOT TO BE HEEDED BY THE LAMBS .
NOW IF IT AGREE with DOCTRINE THEN YES IT SHOULD BE HEEDED .
WE DONT follow teh laws of the land IF THOSE LAWS DISOBEY GOD . exactly sister .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

its twelve thirty down here in ol west texas , the time on deck is LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .
It dont matter what the hands on the clock might say , IT BE LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .
SO lift up them hands and praise the glorious Lord .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello. Are you having some type of malfunction?
just a friendly reminder , but my friend it seemth many within even the realm of christendom are having a serious
type of MAL function as they grab hold of a false gospel which simply cannot and will not save a soul .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
its twelve thirty down here in ol west texas , the time on deck is LORD PRAISING TIME in the building and round the world .
It dont matter what the hands on the clock might say , IT BE LORD PRAISING and THANKING TIME .
SO lift up them hands and praise the glorious Lord .
1715622357747.gif

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And any love that do the same , IT BE NOT LOVE OR OF GOD .
any spirit that does not TESTIFY OF JESUS THE CHRIST , IT AINT COMING FROM GOD .
the sooner we get these reminders back on the heart and mind the better off folks gonna be .
SO lets recap .
any gospel , no matter if it do preach some good things , if it in any way omits the DIRE NEED TO BELIEVE ON JESUS THE CHRIST
ITS FALSE .
IF any love cometh along as tries to make the road to GOD broad and gives the idea ONE does not have to BELIEVE JESUS
is the CHRIST , THEN IT IS NOT THE LOVE OF GOD
IF any spirit cometh along and implies just do good works , and all other religoins that simply love their neighbor
know GOD , AGAIN ITS A LIAR and the FATHER OF IT . FOR THE SPIRIT TESTIFIES OF JESUS THE CHRIST
not some other religoni and good works . IT cometh of anti christ not of CHRIST OR GOD .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What is the very SPIRIT of PROPHECY .
lets remember that the next time anyone cliams to prophesy in the name of GOD and of CHRIST
and tries to implant the idea that other religoins are fine , no need for them to repent to believe on JESUS THE CHRIST .
cause the SPIRIT of PROPHECY , IS THE TESTIMONY OF JESUS CHRIST . yeah JESUS CHRIST .