God what is happening?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Have you ever asked God why is this happening or why me. I certainly have from time to time. Maybe your life has not turned out they way you had hoped it would or you just don't understand why you are where you are in your life right now.

Blessings

1stCenturyLady

Jun 26, 2018
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I haven't ever asked that; I've always known the stupid things that happen to me are from my impulsiveness, instead of listening for His instructions.

Reactions: Nancy

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I know that whatever happens to me God is there. Also that nothing happens in the world without God knowing - even wars.

2 Peter 2:12-14

12 But these people blaspheme in matters they do not understand. They are like unreasoning animals, creatures of instinct, born only to be caught and destroyed, and like animals they too will perish.
13 They will be paid back with harm for the harm they have done. Their idea of pleasure is to carouse in broad daylight. They are blots and blemishes, reveling in their pleasures while they feast with you.[a] 14 With eyes full of adultery, they never stop sinning; they seduce the unstable; they are experts in greed—an accursed brood!

Matthew 24:6
You will hear of wars and rumours of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy