God Will Judge His People

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well all believers repented at the moment of salvation. repentance occurs but once to salvation. Afterwards it is acknowledging our sin before God.

And his longsuffering is everlsating to us! His mercies are new every morning.

And Jesus forgives 70X7 in a day!
Well all believers repented at the moment of salvation. repentance occurs but once to salvation. Afterwards it is acknowledging our sin before God.

OSAS' definition of repentance is as corrupt as their definition of salvation and judgement of God: We do not repent of the 'idea' of sinning, or 'repent' of enjoying the pleasure of sins, and then go on sinning: Godly sorrow for sins is not just enjoying sin less than the unbelievers.

Repent means we do no more. If we do more, we have not repented.

OSAS has completely detached itself from reality of this life, even as they separate their souls from the deeds of their bodies, so that their souls cannot be judged for the sins of the flesh they continue in without repentance thereof.

Acknowledging our sin over and over again is not repented of sin at all, but rather is despising the conviction of the Spirit of grace, and tempting God's righteous judgment against us to give up on us, which He has done and will do to them that refuse to repent:

Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And his longsuffering is everlsating to us! His mercies are new every morning.

And Jesus forgives 70X7 in a day!
And his longsuffering is everlasting to us!

Not when it does not lead to repentance:

Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?

OSAS can lie to itself all it wants and celebrate whatever they want in their vain imaginations and foolishness of heart.

Therefore, behold, I, even I, will utterly forget you, and I will forsake you, and the city that I gave you and your fathers, and cast you out of my presence: And I will bring an everlasting reproach upon you, and a perpetual shame, which shall not be forgotten.

And when this people, or the prophet, or a priest, shall ask thee, saying, What is the burden of the LORD? thou shalt then say unto them, What burden? I will even forsake you, saith the LORD.

OSAS declares there is no burden of the Lord to actually repent in deed and in truth, but only in mind and vain imagination of the heart.

The LORD is with you, while ye be with him; and if ye seek him, he will be found of you; but if ye forsake him, he will forsake you.

O LORD, the hope of Israel, all that forsake thee shall be ashamed, and they that depart from me shall be written in the earth, because they have forsaken the LORD, the fountain of living waters.

When we forsake repenting of sin, to only giving lip service to how we 'hate' sin, which is really just hating the effects of sin in our lives, then we forsake the righteousness of God, and He will forsake us: grace does not hide unrepented sin from God's eyes to righteously judge.

Lip-service confession of hating sinning, while going on still to sin without repentance is the lip-service to the Lord Himself:

Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Many confessors of sins are called to be saints that repent of sins, but only the few saints repenting of their sins shall be chosen for eternal salvation.

The grace of God is only for help to repent and overcome sin. It is not to countermand God's righteous judgment against unrepentant and ongoing sins and trespasses. The grace of God does not war against the righteous judgment of God. The grace of God is gracious space and help to cease being enemies of God by unrepented sins.

The strong delusion of OSAS is that the grace of God rejects His righteous judgment against unrepented sins and trespasses.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sinners that think themselves to be bold in the day of His judgment, because they are 'under grace',

The born again are not "sinners".
They are this....

"as Christ is, so are the born again, in this world"..

So, if Christ is a sinner, then so are the born again who are "in Christ".

If they are not sinners.....if they are Saints, "heirs of God". "Sons of God"... "joint heirs with Christ".. and "seated in Heavenly places in Christ"., as well as "Temples of the Holy Spirit"....

= If all that is true, as the Paul Teaches, then what you have posted here is a Satanic lie.
But.....If Jesus is lying, and Paul is confused.... and if the NT isn't true.....then dont worry...Robert.
But on the other hand....i think you should.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow a little bitter are we?
If you knew what OSAS taught about sin and holiness, you would not sound so benighted.

I am sure there are some professed believers out there who think that salvation is a fire insurance policy and they can continue to live a depraved life. This is not biblical OSAS. Eternal security is the reality and involves a major change in a persons life. We are given a new nature and a new deisre- to serve HIm.

People who think that just praying a prayer and they can continue their old life in all probability never got saved to begin.

Christians will fall short and there is ample forgiveness as shown in Scripture abundantly
If you knew what OSAS taught about sin and holiness, you would not sound so benighted.

And if you knew what you and other OSAS have actually taught to me specifically about salvation and sin, then you would would not be so hypocritical in your judgment of me.

I only repeat plainly what I have read, without all the celebratory exclamated fluff. If I had not read such things from you and others, I would never have believed anyone naming the name of Christ ever believed such things.

Therefore, let's review:

Are you an ungodly sinner? Are you a sinner? Is there such as thing as a godly sinner?

Are Christians depraved sinners like the rest of the world?

When we continue in sin, does God not see our sins on our souls to judge, because of grace and covering of the blood?

Does repentance mean to repent and not do it anymore, so that if we continue to do so, we have not repented?

Is the Christian that does not repent of their sin unto death, still inheriting the kingdom of God?

Is God a respecter of persons, so that He will judge the unbeliever for certain unrepented sins, but not the believer doing likewise?

The side-show of 'losing' salvation means nothing. This is about the righteous judgment of God against all unrepented sin unto death.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again are not "sinners".
They are this....

"as Christ is, so are the born again, in this world"..

So, if Christ is a sinner, then so are the born again who are "in Christ".

If they are not sinners.....if they are Saints, "heirs of God". "Sons of God"... "joint heirs with Christ".. and "seated in Heavenly places in Christ"., as well as "Temples of the Holy Spirit"....

= If all that is true, as the Paul Teaches, then what you have posted here is a Satanic lie.
But.....If Jesus is lying, and Paul is confused.... and if the NT isn't true.....then dont worry...Robert.
But on the other hand....i think you should.
You're seriously confused.

I posted the thread that says Christians are not sinners, neither should they call themselves such, even as you do.

Now, if you are somewhere in your statement disagreeing with God judging His own people for ongoing sins and trespasses, then you are seriously wrong and deluded about what 'not being a sinner' means.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When we continue in sin, does God not see our sins on our souls to judge,

IF you are talking about a born again person, and not someone who is water baptized and not born again.

So, does God judge the Born again for their Sin?
No He does not, and He can't.

Why?
Because God , as Christ has already died for all the sin of the born again.
He Himself came here, died for the sin of the world, and this REDEMPTION has been applied to you if you are born again.

So, God will never just the born again for "Sin" because He has paid for them already as Christ on the Cross.

God will never judge a born again child of God, in eternity, for their sin, because He has already judged Christ for their sin on Earth.

This is why Romans 4:8 is in the NT, written by Paul to the body of Christ.
You should read it., asap.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Now, if you are somewhere in your statement disagreeing with God judging His own people for ongoing sins and trespasses, .

IF you are talking about a born again person, and not someone who is water baptized and not born again.

Why?
He Himself came here, died for the sin of the world, and this REDEMPTION has been applied to you if you are born again.
So, God will never just the born again for "Sin" because He has paid for them already as Christ on the Cross.
God will never judge a born again child of God, in eternity, for their sin, because He has already judged Christ for their sin on Earth.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: God Will JUDGE His people?
Precious friend, no doubt about that Truth, But, Then to turn around and
attack God's Sound Doctrine (and judge It's adherents) is not a very good
"christian practice." 'Tis Much Better to believe All Of God's Truth, have
assurance, and live for Him out of love, rather than FEAR! Amen?

Please Never Ever deny God's 12 DOZEN Plain And Clear Scriptures!:

God's OPERATION On All HIS New-born babes In CHRIST!
God's Eternal Assurance

Judgment for denial Of These will not bode very well, Correct?
Enough with the phoney and pretentious accusations already.

Teaching God will judge His people according to the Scriptures, including myself, and showing by the Scriptures how He will judge them, is not falsely accusing and judging anyone.

You are literally agreeing God will judge His people and then rebuking God for doing so.

And doing so in ye olde English doesn't make it any more mature.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Why?

Ok, so you're just OSAS, who believes Christians that going on still in unrepented sins will not be judged with the world.

Or you are teaching that 'true' Christians: the elect saints do not go on in unrepented sins, cannot be judged for sins and trespasses they no more commit, but have been washed away and forgiven to be remembered no more.

Which is it?

as Christ has already died for all the sin of the born again.

Jesus is the propitiation for the sins of the whole world, not just Christians, and so all sins that are repented of and are past can be forgiven, whether murder, theft, adultery, making of lies...

OSAS likes telling God what He can and cannot do based upon their foolish imaginations, even when Scripture plainly rebukes them.

I'm suspecting you're just an OSAS who doesn't like Scripture speaking of how God certainly will judge you, if you repent not of your sins unto the end.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Salvation is available to everyone, but everyone is not available to salvation. Some say that reprobates forfeit their salvation, others that it was never on offer to them. Hullo.
True. I believe not 'losing' salvation' is a side-show of OSAS, who's real strong delusion is unconditional salvation by faith alone, which is dead, and so rejecting God's righteous judgment against all unrepentant sinners, without respect of persons.

Whatever the past case may be, those remaining unrepentant of ongoing sins are not being saved unto eternal life.

They are being convicted of the Spirit of grace, and long suffered as vessels of wrath unto repentance, but not running the race lawfully at all.

And the longer they continue in hard-hearted and stiff-necked disobedience to God, doing despite to the Spirit of grace, they come closer and closer to being rejected and given up by God altogether with the hypocrites of the world.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
what OSAS teaches and believes as to the biblical truth of eternal security.

Scripture teaches eternal salvation is for them that obey Him, and continue not in unrepented sins.

OSAS teaches dead faith alone for unconditional salvation, with no need of obedience for salvation whatsoever.

They only suffer some in the flesh for their sins, and of course, a little fellowship loss, but hey whatever, at least they're still ' unconditionally saved'.

God is forever done being mad with HIs children. He poured ALL of His wrath on Jesus that was due us!

So God has plenty of wrath available for the world of unbelievers, but has 'exhausted' His wrath for His people who do the same.

What bogus rubbish this stuff it. Where does Scripture say God has 'exhausted' His wrath on the cross?

The only thing exhausted about the righteous judgment and wrath of God is them who's sins are repented of and washed clean from their souls.

God has plenty of wrath for the unrepentant, especially the hypocrites naming His name.

And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

OSAS judges sinners of the world has worthy of wrath, while themselves doing the same are not.

And for those who believe that is a license to sin- it is not!

Oh no. Not at all. No way. You are already forgiven for all your sins. You will certainly continue in your sins. And God will never judge you for your sins past. present, and future.

Who could possible ever see any license there to sin at all?

Once again, the license to sin by OSAS is to not be judged for unrepented sins.

But the certainly draw the line at license to sin and not lose a little fellowship, and not suffer some in the flesh, but salvation? Still unconditonally good to go and got it in the bag.

I wonder how much sleep unrepentant sinners lose with a little loss of fellowship with God?

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if you knew what you and other OSAS have actually taught to me specifically about salvation and sin, then you would would not be so hypocritical in your judgment of me.

Well I know what I have taught you and it is all biblical. So I do judge your hatred and bitterness agaqinst your brethren. I am finished- have the last word, I won't post again unless you recant your bitterness.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.)

God will judge His people by His law: them with unrepented sin against the law of Christ, will judged equally as all unrepented sinners outside the law of Christ.

No unrepented sinner is a doer of the law and the word of Christ, but those naming His name are hearers only, being of dead faith only.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For as many as have sinned without law shall also perish without law: and as many as have sinned in the law shall be judged by the law; (For not the hearers of the law are just before God, but the doers of the law shall be justified.)

God will judge His people by His law: them with unrepented sin against the law of Christ, will judged equally as all unrepented sinners outside the law of Christ.

No unrepented sinner is a doer of the law and the word of Christ, but those naming His name are hearers only, being of dead faith only.

Well I lied, I can't resist. You will be awful lonely in heaven. God will not wish to contaminate teh rest of His children with the virus that has infected you called hate and judgmentalism.

One repents only one time unto salvation. If you looked at teh mercy of God and not just his absolute holiness you would see a very merciful and loving god, not some crazed Odin like character waiting to hurl thunderbolts down at His children He says He loves.

You believe in a very unbiblical conditonal love God. I am glad that is not the bible. I have already told you about those who show no fruit. but you are willing to condemn saints who are weak, stumble but call for mercy maybe 20 times a day! This is not the heart of god.

Lifelong_sinner

Sep 21, 2021
Somewhere in time
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Robert derrick is a sinner and has unrepentant sin. By his own admission, he has unrepentant sin. He said if you repent, yet keep on sinning, you didnt repent. And since he continues to sin, that means he had unrepentant sin.