God's 7000 year Plan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is my modus operandi and what I aspire to:
One who devotes himself to study Wisdom:

Ecclesiasticus 39:1-11 How different it is with one who devotes himself to reflecting on the Law of the Most High, who explores all the wisdom of the past and occupies himself with the study of prophecies!

He preserves the sayings of the famous and penetrates the subtleties of parables.

The great avail themselves of his services and he appears in the presence of rulers.

He travels in foreign countries, learning at first hand human good and human evil.

He makes a point of rising early to seek the Lord, his Maker; he prays to the Most High, asking pardon for his sins.

If it is the will of the mighty Lord, he will be filled with the spirit of intelligence; then he will pour forth wise sayings of his own and give thanks to the Lord in prayer.

He is directed in his counsel and knowledge by the Lord, whose secrets are his constant study. In his teaching, he will reveal his learning, and his pride will be in the Law of the Lord’s covenant.

Many will praise his intelligence, and his works will never be forgotten. The memory of him will live forever and ever. The nations will tell of his wisdom and the assembled people will sing his praise. If he lives long, he will leave a name in a thousand; when he goes to his long rest, his reputation is secure.
Reference: REB Apocrypha.

Job 28:20-28 Where, then does wisdom come from? God alone knows the way to wisdom. The fear of the Lord is wisdom and to turn from evil, that is understanding.

Daniel 2:21 God gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have discernment.

James 1:5-6 If any of you lack wisdom, you should ask God and it will be given to you. But, whoever asks, must ask in faith, with no doubts in their mind.

Proverbs 3:13 Blessed is the person who finds wisdom, it is more profitable than gold.

Psalm 40:8-10 God, it is my desire to do Your will. Your Law is in my heart. In the Great assembly, I have proclaimed what is right and not concealed Your unfailing truth.

Isaiah 32:3-4 Then those who see, will see clearly and those who hear will listen with care. The impious mind will understand and the stammerer will speak plainly.

James 3:1 ..you may be sure that we who teach, will ourselves face a stricter judgement.

Romans 12:16 Do not be proud, but be ready to mix with humble people. Do not keep thinking how wise you are.

“At about the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up, who will turn their attention to the prophesies and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and oppression.” Quote from Sir Isaac Newton.

2 Corinthians 2:11 For Satan must not be allowed to get the better of us, we know his wiles all too well.
Many sincere and spirit filled believers do this as well. But the way you write and y0our implications and your "special revelations" and implications of disagreeing with you make yourself to seem to sit in a special position with God. This is not what a spirit filled believer will sound like.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John the Baptist was not part of the body of Christ.
Of course he is part of the body of Christ. Why would you claim some in heaven are part of the body of Christ, and some are not?

Christ died for all of mankind, not just those born after the Cross.

A prophet is not the same ministry as the pastor of a congregation. There could very well be pastors of a local congregation that many would consider lone wolves, and "out there". Not all prophets are ordained pastors.

Most of people's eschatology is not 100% from Scripture, but has a lot of additives from man's philosophy. Stating Scripture could be considered out of the mainstream when it comes to declaring the future. The majority have formed their own extra biblical points. That is how John the Baptist faced the people of his day. The religion of that day had removed themselves so far from the Word of God, they did not even recognize their prophecied Messiah. John the Baptist did.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course he is part of the body of Christ. Why would you claim some in heaven are part of the body of Christ, and some are not?

Christ died for all of mankind, not just those born after the Cross.

A prophet is not the same ministry as the pastor of a congregation. There could very well be pastors of a local congregation that many would consider lone wolves, and "out there". Not all prophets are ordained pastors.

Most of people's eschatology is not 100% from Scripture, but has a lot of additives from man's philosophy. Stating Scripture could be considered out of the mainstream when it comes to declaring the future. The majority have formed their own extra biblical points. That is how John the Baptist faced the people of his day. The religion of that day had removed themselves so far from the Word of God, they did not even recognize their prophecied Messiah. John the Baptist did.
Because the body of christ is the church and the church was born at Pentecost- After John teh Baptist died. He is an OT saint and part of the wife of Jehovah, but He is not part of the bride of Christ which is just those saved from Pentecost until the rapture.

Even John admitted he was not the bride- but just a friend of the bridegroom.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because the body of christ is the church and the church was born at Pentecost- After John teh Baptist died. He is an OT saint and part of the wife of Jehovah, but He is not part of the bride of Christ which is just those saved from Pentecost until the rapture.

Even John admitted he was not the bride- but just a friend of the bridegroom.
All symbolic. Then you teach there are two separate groups walking around in Paradise?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All symbolic. Then you teach there are two separate groups walking around in Paradise?
Until the end of the millenial kingdom when Jesus hands the kingdom back to the Father- there is the church, the OT saints and the trib saints on earth. After that we don't know.

But yes Israel is called the wife of Jehovah, the church right now is the espoused to jesus, there are real differences.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But yes Israel is called the wife of Jehovah

Correction, the DIVORCED wife...

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Correction, the DIVORCED wife...

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also.
and the Father will remarry Israel again as is foretold.

But we, the church are the bride of christ and in Jewish culture a bride is different from a wife.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that isn't going to happen. The only marriage to come is to Christ, God the Son.
Isaiah 45:6-10
6 "For Yahweh has called you as a wife forsaken and grieved in spirit, even a wife of youth, when she is cast off," says your God.
7 For a small moment have I forsaken you; but with great mercies will I gather you.
8 In overflowing wrath I hid my face from you for a moment; but with everlasting loving kindness will I have mercy on you," says Yahweh your Redeemer.
9 "For this is like the waters of Noah to me; for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah shall no more go over the earth, so have I sworn that I will not be angry with you, nor rebuke you.
10 For the mountains may depart, and the hills be removed; but my loving kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall my covenant of peace be removed," says Yahweh who has mercy on you.

Hosea 2:1 Say to your brethren, 'My people,' And to your sisters, 'Mercy is shown.'
2 Bring charges against your mother, bring charges; For she is not My wife, nor am I her Husband! Let her put away her harlotries from her sight, And her adulteries from between her breasts;
3 Lest I strip her naked And expose her, as in the day she was born, And make her like a wilderness, And set her like a dry land, And slay her with thirst.
4 I will not have mercy on her children, For they are the children of harlotry.
5 For their mother has played the harlot; She who conceived them has behaved shamefully. For she said, 'I will go after my lovers, Who give me my bread and my water, My wool and my linen, My oil and my drink.'
6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up your way with thorns, And wall her in, So that she cannot find her paths.
in other words she would never go back to Palestine.

7 "She will chase her lovers, But not overtake them; Yes, she will seek them, but not find them. Then she will say, 'I will go and return to my first husband, For then it was better for me than now.'
8 For she did not know That I gave her grain, new wine, and oil, And multiplied her silver and gold; Which they prepared for Baal.
9 Therefore I will return and take away My grain in its time And My new wine in its season, And will take back My wool and My linen, Given to cover her nakedness.
10 Now I will uncover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, And no one shall deliver her from My hand.
11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, Her feast days, Her New Moons (months), Her Sabbaths; All her appointed feasts.
12 And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, Of which she has said, 'These are my wages that my lovers have given me.' So I will make them a forest, And the beasts of the field shall eat them.
13 I will punish her For the days of the Baals to which she burned incense. She decked herself with her earrings and jewelry, And went after her lovers; But Me she forgot," says Yahweh."
but there was hope given

14 "Therefore, behold, I will allure her, Will bring her into the wilderness, And speak comfort to her.
15 I will give her her vineyards from there, And the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; She shall sing there, As in the days of her youth, As in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.
16 And it shall be, in that day," Says Yahweh, "That you will call Me 'My Husband,' And no longer call Me 'My Master,'
17 For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals, And they shall be remembered by their name no more.
18 In that day I will make a covenant for them With the beasts of the field, With the birds of the air, And with the creeping things of the ground. Bow and sword of battle I will shatter from the earth, To make them lie down safely.
19 I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me In righteousness and justice, In lovingkindness and mercy;
20 I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know Yahweh.
21 It shall come to pass in that day That I will answer," says Yahweh; "I will answer the heavens, And they shall answer the earth.
22 The earth shall answer With grain, With new wine, And with oil; They shall answer Jezreel.
23 Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth, And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; Then I will say to those who were not My people, 'You are My people!' And they shall say, 'You are my God!'"
YOu need to take it up with God who will remarry His covenanted nation.

ewq1938

Jul 11, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu need to take it up with God who will remarry His covenanted nation.

The covenant is gone, and the wife is divorced. There will not be a re-marriage. Only the son will be marrying those who have faith. Those without faith will be cast into fire.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Until the end of the millenial kingdom when Jesus hands the kingdom back to the Father- there is the church, the OT saints and the trib saints on earth. After that we don't know.

But yes Israel is called the wife of Jehovah, the church right now is the espoused to jesus, there are real differences.
I am talking about those currently in Paradise. Do the OT saints sit on one side of the temple in Heaven and the NT saints sit on the other side?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The covenant is gone, and the wife is divorced. There will not be a re-marriage. Only the son will be marrying those who have faith. Those without faith will be cast into fire.
That is not what Scripture says. sorry. God the Father remarries the nation of I srael.

Hosea 2:

Hosea 2:1 Say to your brethren, 'My people,' And to your sisters, 'Mercy is shown.'
2 Bring charges against your mother, bring charges; For she is not My wife, nor am I her Husband! Let her put away her harlotries from her sight, And her adulteries from between her breasts;
3 Lest I strip her naked And expose her, as in the day she was born, And make her like a wilderness, And set her like a dry land, And slay her with thirst.
4 I will not have mercy on her children, For they are the children of harlotry.
5 For their mother has played the harlot; She who conceived them has behaved shamefully. For she said, 'I will go after my lovers, Who give me my bread and my water, My wool and my linen, My oil and my drink.'
6 Therefore, behold, I will hedge up your way with thorns, And wall her in, So that she cannot find her paths.
in other words she would never go back to Palestine.

7 "She will chase her lovers, But not overtake them; Yes, she will seek them, but not find them. Then she will say, 'I will go and return to my first husband, For then it was better for me than now.'
8 For she did not know That I gave her grain, new wine, and oil, And multiplied her silver and gold; Which they prepared for Baal.
9 Therefore I will return and take away My grain in its time And My new wine in its season, And will take back My wool and My linen, Given to cover her nakedness.
10 Now I will uncover her lewdness in the sight of her lovers, And no one shall deliver her from My hand.
11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, Her feast days, Her New Moons (months), Her Sabbaths; All her appointed feasts.
12 And I will destroy her vines and her fig trees, Of which she has said, 'These are my wages that my lovers have given me.' So I will make them a forest, And the beasts of the field shall eat them.
13 I will punish her For the days of the Baals to which she burned incense. She decked herself with her earrings and jewelry, And went after her lovers; But Me she forgot," says Yahweh."
but there was hope given

14 "Therefore, behold, I will allure her, Will bring her into the wilderness, And speak comfort to her.
15 I will give her her vineyards from there, And the Valley of Achor as a door of hope; She shall sing there, As in the days of her youth, As in the day when she came up from the land of Egypt.
16 And it shall be, in that day," Says Yahweh, "That you will call Me 'My Husband,' And no longer call Me 'My Master,'
17 For I will take from her mouth the names of the Baals, And they shall be remembered by their name no more.
18 In that day I will make a covenant for them With the beasts of the field, With the birds of the air, And with the creeping things of the ground. Bow and sword of battle I will shatter from the earth, To make them lie down safely.
19 I will betroth you to Me forever; Yes, I will betroth you to Me In righteousness and justice, In lovingkindness and mercy;
20 I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness, And you shall know Yahweh.
21 It shall come to pass in that day That I will answer," says Yahweh; "I will answer the heavens, And they shall answer the earth.
22 The earth shall answer With grain, With new wine, And with oil; They shall answer Jezreel.
23 Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth, And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy; Then I will say to those who were not My people, 'You are My people!' And they shall say, 'You are my God!'"
God remarries teh nation of Israel as prophesied.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who are now; all the faithful Christian peoples. As Galatians 3:26-29, 1 Peter 2:9-10, Revelation 5:9-10
NOT the people group who currently occupy a small part of the holy Land and falsely claim the name of Israel.
Because God is still in the midst of the regathering and judging as I have shown you the verses several times. The fact that Israel for the most part is still in unbelief is biblical. Once they sign the covenant withthe antichrist- God begins the purging in earnest and teh survivors as a nation will accept Jesus as Messiah.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am talking about those currently in Paradise. Do the OT saints sit on one side of the temple in Heaven and the NT saints sit on the other side?
I have no clue what is going on in heaven right now, and neither do you. I do know that the OT saints are the wife of Jehovah and the church saints are the espoused to Jesus. I have no time to speculate on things we cannot know.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have no clue what is going on in heaven right now, and neither do you. I do know that the OT saints are the wife of Jehovah and the church saints are the espoused to Jesus. I have no time to speculate on things we cannot know.
You don't have to speculate. Revelation 7:9-17 tells us what has been going on since the Cross in Paradise.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You don't have to speculate. Revelation 7:9-17 tells us what has been going on since the Cross in Paradise.
If you read the whole passage you coted you would see that the great crowd are those who came out of the great trib. So that hasn't happened yet so the verse hasn't happened yet.

Paul said, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard nor has it entered into the heart of man, the things God has in store for those who love Him."

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you read the whole passage you coted you would see that the great crowd are those who came out of the great trib. So that hasn't happened yet so the verse hasn't happened yet.

Paul said, "Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard nor has it entered into the heart of man, the things God has in store for those who love Him."
It does not say the great trib.

It says out of great tribulation. That is the tribulation of all the verses from the Cross until the Second Coming (Matthew 24:4-13). It is all those who have passed on since the Cross, including all the OT redeemed some of them from great tribulation.

No one in the group will come from the earth after the Second Coming during the GT. The GT is for Jacob, not the redeemed church.