God's 7000 year Plan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
68 years ago, the State of Israel was formed. It is the Jewish homeland, the 'budding of the fig tree', as Jesus prophesied. And as Ezekiel 12:25 tells us. 'you rebellious people, it will be within your lifetime I shall do what I have said.
So we can expect some dramatic happenings within the next 2 years.

Lots of preachers say lots of silly things based on their own imperfections. Macauthur is a Christian. I would tell him to his face he is wrong and I know the Bible teaches a literal 24 hour 6 day creation.
If you re-read my post - that's what MacArthur said! IOW if someone DOESN'T believe in a literal 6-day creation - he passes judgment saying THAT person is NOT a Christian!

Just another reason I don't care for the man.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
As do I! But I will not say definitively so- for God has chosen not to reveal that. Remember can and will are two different things.

So you are about the 50th wanna be to say Ussher was wrong- care to provide your evidence? But even if you are right- we are 5992.5 years into creation and 7.5 years from jesus return. Biblically we are at minimum 10.5 years from Jesus return
Looking at the current world situation, esp in the Mid East, it surely seems that we who are alive now WILL see it all.

I have posted my addition of the time periods as given in the Bible. It agrees with the truth that we are now 5992.5 years since Adam.
You can view it on my website; under - 7000 year Plan.

Last edited:

stormymonday

Dec 25, 2022
concord
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Looking at the current world situation, esp in the Mid East, it surely seems that we who are alive now WILL see it all.

I have posted my addition of the time periods as given in the Bible. It agrees with the truth that we are now 5992.5 years since Adam.
You can view it on my website; under Sequence.
I would say that's as close an estimate as any. Estimates range between 2030 and 2040.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you re-read my post - that's what MacArthur said! IOW if someone DOESN'T believe in a literal 6-day creation - he passes judgment saying THAT person is NOT a Christian!

Just another reason I don't care for the man.
Well that would be a turn off for me as well. I have never heard him say it, but it sounds like something he may say. He is rough and doesn't mince words. To his own harm at times like this wrong statement.

A person can be a believer and believe in evolution! They will be stunted, have a twisted viw of Gods Word and not grow all that well spiritually, but belief in 6 day creation is not mandatory for salvation.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You can view it on my website; under Sequence.
We may see much of it. YOu do not believe in the biblical rapture- I do. so we will disagree on many points of eschatology and who they affect.

If you could link me to your site, I will look at you timeline. I have seen many timelines and all say there's is the right one, so pardon me if I view it with great skepticism. I know you fashion yourself aa modern prophet of sorts, but there are no more.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
If you could link me to your site, I will look at you timeline. I have seen many timelines and all say there's is the right one, so pardon me if I view it with great skepticism. I know you fashion yourself aa modern prophet of sorts, but there are no more.
My website is shown at the bottom of all my posts. -www.logostelos.info Over 800 articles, mostly on the Prophetic Word, free to read.

I have never purported to be a Prophet. Asd my name means; I am a messenger.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My website is shown at the bottom of all my posts. -www.logostelos.info Over 800 articles, mostly on the Prophetic Word, free to read.

Well it is not on this post, but thank you for providing it. I will search out your timeline of creation and read it.

You know why I disagree that you are a messenger ordained from God. There is another on another thread who fancies himself teh same. Self proclaimed messengers who have not been sanctioned by a church (bible believing church) have no legitimacy.

Even Paul presented himself to the Jerusalem council for approval. He had no need, but to fulfill all righteousness, especially in light of Paul's writing on the importance of the local church- He submitted himself.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Well I read your 7000 year plan. it is good but cannot be dogmatic you are correct.

However what troubles me the most is what you said about your writings on your home page:

With my articles on prophecy, I can only suggest that you read them with an open mind, and if they fit what you already believe, well and good. But if, after careful reading of the verses, you cannot fit what is described anywhere, then:

1/ To ignore it is to pick and choose what Scripture you want to believe.

2/ To gloss over it and say: well, something like that may happen during the Tribulation, that is hardly good enough.

3/ When similar verses mention the same theme, then we can gain further information by studying them.

4/ God does not want His servants “to be in the dark”. When shocking and earth shattering events occur, then we should not be taken unawares and we will need to be prepared and be able to comfort our loved ones.

5/ We are warned about false teachers and with the example of Harold Camping, know that careful discernment about end times is required. His prediction was not based soundly on Scripture, therefore, be careful to listen only to those who truthfully expound God’s Word.

You have elevated your writings to be equal to infallible Scripture.
To disagree with you is to disagree with God's Word.

Sorry but the canon of Scripture was closed 0ver 1900 years ago.

You are a crafty wordsmith, but make yourself a modern Joseph Smith or charles taze Russell or Pope. To disagree with you according to you is to disagree with god.

Your pride and haughtiness have disqualified you from being a valid messenger of God. You have lots of things right- but even Ananias was used by god to prophesy.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Your pride and haughtiness have disqualified you from being a valid messenger of God. You have lots of things right- but even Ananias was used by god to prophesy.
This is a rude and untrue accusation.
What I do is to promote what the real Prophets actually wrote. I provide supporting Bible verses and I use proven scientific knowledge to explain what they meant.
To disagree with the Bible Prophets is to disagree with God. Far too many Christians have believed theories that have no proper Biblical support.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What I do is to promote what the real Prophets actually wrote. I provide supporting Bible verses and I use proven scientific knowledge to explain what they meant.
To disagree with the Bible Prophets is to disagree with God. Far too many Christians have believed theories that have no proper Biblical support.

Really, what is rude is that you with no Hebrew or Greek language understanding blindly believe the flawed English translations and accept the translations is contextually the same as the original language text.

Even Moses told the nation of Israel that in the later days that He would gather Israel to himself and plant them in fertile soil and teach them on the religion of Christ, i.e., mountain, and that the Rock that comes down out of heaven during the kings of the fifth segment of the Dan 2 statue prophecy would become the greatest mountain in all of the earth.

Even Christ hinted that at the end of the Sower's journey during the last age, that he would scatter the seed in a fertile and prepared field and that there would be a 60-to-100-fold yield from that scattered seed for both the Israelites and the Gentiles.

In Matthew 24 Christ taught that from the event of the fig tree budding, at the end of the Winter Season, that it would indicate that the Summer Season of the great harvest would soon occur after around 91 plus days/years.

You claim great understanding, but it is only your understanding, and from my perspective it does not match what God has prophesied as to what will happen during this present time as the sixth age ends and the seventh age starts to unfold before us.

Your pride and haughtiness have disqualified you from being a valid messenger of God.
has, I believe, called it right concerning the validity of you being a true messenger of God.

Take care with repentance for the false claims that you have and are still making.

Have a good day now, I pray.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Take care with repentance for the false claims that you have and are still making.
Until there is proof presented that I am wrong, then your huffing and puffing is just the response to having your precious beliefs challenged.
Beliefs that contradict what the Prophetic Word actually says.

as for 'flawed translations', that is just your idea, made so as to manipulate and twist the scriptures.
I simply do not believe that God has allowed any serious mis translations in our Bible. If there are, then where are we? Lost forever?

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Until there is proof presented that I am wrong, then your huffing and puffing is just the response to having your precious beliefs challenged.
Beliefs that contradict what the Prophetic Word actually says.

as for 'flawed translations', that is just your idea, made so as to manipulate and twist the scriptures.
I simply do not believe that God has allowed any serious mis translations in our Bible. If there are, then where are we? Lost forever?

That is according to you, and since you have stated on a number of occasions, you have no personal means to verify whether or not my claims are justifiable.

A thing to remember is that every mistranslation in our translated English Bibles is detrimental to our understanding. I have pointed out a number of errors to you in the contextual accuracy of the translations that we rely on, yet your huffing and puffing is just the response to having your precise beliefs challenged and your defence is that you simply do not believe that God has allowed any serious mistranslations in our English Bible translations. Remember, God did tell us that the scriptures with respect to prophecy is sealed up such that we would have no understanding. Your miss directions on End Time Prophecies certainly fall into this category.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There you go. Yes you use bible verses and supporting SCripture. But then you use carefully crafted wording to say that your explanations are equal to teh words of the prophet and that only you have the correct meaning.

And we need to use the power of the spirit as well as the rules of grammar God created to understand.

Once again- your words betray you! The Bible declares what its symbols mean, we need no scientific principles deduced by a man to tell us what eh symbols mean.

All the bible was given to all believers, not just a select few who will use their Ovaltine decoder rings to tell us the secret code God wrote in.

See you make yourself the focal point, because YOU use principles so YOU can tell us what God meant, like You alone (as you implied on you rwebsite) have special relations with god. This is what all Christian and non Christian cults use as a tactic to control people and rule over them.

If you would say this is what I believe, instead of strongly implying and then also explicitly declaring what your opinions are are wht God meant, I could respect and honor you, but you don't do that , so I consider you just another cult leader wannabe.

You may be sincere, honest in your belief of your self importance in the kingdom, but so haven't legions of others just like you.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
God did tell us that the scriptures with respect to prophecy is sealed up such that we would have no understanding.
A few wise leaders will understand. Daniel 12:10b
But all those who have decided what they want God to do for them, will be shocked and terrified when the end times events commence.
If you would say this is what I believe,
If what I present is the Words of the Prophets, then I believe them. No need to be wishy-washy about it!
I am simply doing; to the best of my ability, the task that the Lord has set for me. I know of no others who present the Prophetic Word, as I do, using ALL of the Prophesies to obtain a picture of God's Plans for our future.
Belief in false theories is the main problem; that makes it very difficult to comprehend the truth.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
More Bible truths of God's amazing Plans for His people:

A study of the first two chapters of Hosea shows us that Israel was to be cast off and divorced from God. They were to be scattered (“Jezreel”); they were to have no mercy (“Lo-ruhamah”); and they were to be no longer God’s people (“Lo-ammi”). But at the same time, God promised that they would be regathered under one Head (Jesus Christ) and come out of captivity. A decreed period; Ezekiel 4:4-6.

In fact, God told them He would “betroth thee unto Me in righteousness” (Hosea 2:19). The prophecy culminates with a Hebrew play on words. The name “Jezreel” means “God scatters,” but it also means “God sows.” (One must scatter the seed in order to sow it in the field.) Thus, at first the name prophesies that Israel was to be scattered; but ultimately it shows God’s Purpose—to sow Israel in the earth in order to multiply her as the sand of the sea, so as God remains faithful to His promise to Abraham.

Hosea 2:23 And I will sow her unto Me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not My people, Thou art My people; and they shall say, Thou art My God.

In other words, even though God did indeed cast off His people Israel, scattering them in the nations by the hand of the Assyrians, God’s ultimate Purpose was to sow them in the earth, so that they would multiply and fulfill the promise to Abraham. Furthermore, Hosea prophesied that; in the very place (of their captivity) where it is said that they are not God’s people (Israel), they would be Christians known as; “the Sons of the living God." Hosea 1:10, Romans 9:24-26

The problem is that most Christians try to make the Jews fulfill these prophesies, when the House of Judah, is fact, fulfilling an entirely different set of prophecies. God in His great mercy has allowed them nearly 2000 years to change their hearts to Him and to accept Jesus as Messiah.

If people realized that the Jews are to fulfill the prophecies of the House of Judah, instead of those dealing with the lost House of Israel, they would not have made this mistake. The Jews were certainly “cast off” in 586 BC and again in 70-135 A.D., even as Israel was cast off during 745-712 B.C.—but the difference is that the prophets uniformly prophesy good things for lost Israel even during the time of their captivity; while severe judgments were pronounced upon Jerusalem and the Jewish people.

Note that Ezekiel 21:14 tells of 3 Judgements. The next one, to come; will be by the Hand of the Lord Himself. Ezekiel 21:1-7

In Jeremiah 18:1-10, God says that the House of Israel was marred in the Potter’s hand, so God was going to beat down the wet clay and remake it into a vessel fit for His use. Then beginning in verse 11, God begins to prophesy about Jerusalem and Judah. First comes an indictment for their sins, and then in Jeremiah 19:1-15 we see that Jeremiah was to take an old earthen vessel (as opposed to wet clay that was pliable), he was to go to the city dump and smash the earthen vessel there, saying: Even so will I break this people and this city, as one breaks a potter’s vessel, that cannot be made whole again, and they shall bury them in Tophet, till there be no place to bury. Thus will I do unto this place, says the Lord, and to the inhabitants thereof, and even make this city as Tophet.

God’s choice of an allegory to suit each House is amazing!

An old clay vessel, once broken, cannot be remade into another vessel. Only wet, pliable clay can be used to remake a vessel. The House of Israel is like the pliable clay; but the House of Judah will be smashed and never again be built into a vessel of honour.

At the end of the first Temple era, God departed from it and Ezekiel saw the glory depart. Ezekiel 10:4-19 It has never returned to the Temple. Even when Zerubbabel rebuilt the Temple in 515 B.C., the glory did not return to it when they dedicated it to God. The work was good and was allowed by God, but the site itself was cursed.
This is consistent with the New Testament prophecies regarding the cursed fig tree, Matt. 21:21 the parable of the vineyard, Matt. 21:43-44 and the parable of the citizens who hated Him and would not allow Him to reign over them. Luke 19:27

The point is, these peoples must still be around to fulfill these distinct prophecies for Israel and for the cursed fig tree. The lost House of Israel must exist to be remade into another vessel and Judah must exist to be virtually wiped out. Isaiah 22:14

The problem comes when people think that the smashed vessel is going to be rebuilt into a vessel fit for God’s use, and when those same people wrongly think that the original House of Israel is lost forever and the Jews are the only Israel.

Plainly, the Christian peoples are the House of Israel, the Overcomers for God, as Jacob was. Jesus came to save the House of Israel, Matthew 15:24, who must be the Christian peoples; or Jesus failed in His mission.

The Jews will never change and Bible prophecy says they will be Judged and punished and only a remnant will survive. Romans 9:27, Isaiah 6:11-13, Zephaniah 1:1-18, +

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well it is not on this post, but thank you for providing it. I will search out your timeline of creation and read it.

You know why I disagree that you are a messenger ordained from God. There is another on another thread who fancies himself teh same. Self proclaimed messengers who have not been sanctioned by a church (bible believing church) have no legitimacy.

Even Paul presented himself to the Jerusalem council for approval. He had no need, but to fulfill all righteousness, especially in light of Paul's writing on the importance of the local church- He submitted himself.
What church did John the Baptist submit to? Does that mean John the Baptist was not legitimate, thus the baptism of Jesus was not legitimate?

You said Paul did not have to, but then based your point, it is necessary. John the Baptist was called from the womb. Paul claims the Lord called him personally on the road to Damascus.

The only reason to submit to any organized body is to be allowed to preach in their group today. But preaching is the only calling that most organizations deem necessary to be ordained in. One does not get permission from a church to prophecy. Because prophecy comes from God, not man.

Almost every prophet in the OT was rejected by those in authority. They were imprisoned, or killed. How is that them being given authority necessary? Is death the means of such authority? God said a prophet was to be stoned if what they claim did not come to pass. Most were just killed because they spoke against the current authority. No one waited to see if they spoke the truth or not.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What church did John the Baptist submit to? Does that mean John the Baptist was not legitimate, thus the baptism of Jesus was not legitimate?
John the Baptist was not part of the body of Christ.
You said Paul did not have to, but then based your point, it is necessary. John the Baptist was called from the womb. Paul claims the Lord called him personally on the road to Damascus.

The only reason to submit to any organized body is to be allowed to preach in their group today. But preaching is the only calling that most organizations deem necessary to be ordained in. One does not get permission from a church to prophecy. Because prophecy comes from God, not man.
If you wish we can debate back and forth about this age of Laodicea and legitimate and illegitimate churches . But that still does not wipe out that Paul commanded Titus and Timothy to appoint Pastors for all teh churches and to lay hands on them- that is still a command in effect today. If one wishes to shepherd a flock, they must meet the requirements of a shepherd and then have hands laid on them. Period- there is no exclusionary clause in SCripture.

And OY prophets are OT anbd for Israel. We are talking about the HT and the church!
And even prophets must have their "prophecies examined". There will be no new biblical revelations or special revelations reinterpreting the existing word of God. Those are a mark of a false prophet not a true one. and if you look, all the prophets were found in a local assembly! God no longer has lone rangers. As is written, god has prepared for Jesus a"body" (the church) not a bunch of lone ranger Christians.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what I present is the Words of the Prophets, then I believe them. No need to be wishy-washy about it!
I am simply doing; to the best of my ability, the task that the Lord has set for me. I know of no others who present the Prophetic Word, as I do, using ALL of the Prophesies to obtain a picture of God's Plans for our future.
Belief in false theories is the main problem; that makes it very difficult to comprehend the truth.
Then stop sounding like a Pope who has spoken ex-cathedra and implying that to reject your words are to reject Scripture. That is a spirit of high arrogance when anyone does that.

Scripture is truth. Your reinterpretations thereof are either personal applications or an attempt to rewrite Scripture. I have been teaching for 45 years and I will not be so haughty as to say that my opinions are as infallible as Scripture. You should learn the same, it will add respect to you from the people of God.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Here is my modus operandi and what I aspire to:
One who devotes himself to study Wisdom:

Ecclesiasticus 39:1-11 How different it is with one who devotes himself to reflecting on the Law of the Most High, who explores all the wisdom of the past and occupies himself with the study of prophecies!

He preserves the sayings of the famous and penetrates the subtleties of parables.

The great avail themselves of his services and he appears in the presence of rulers.

He travels in foreign countries, learning at first hand human good and human evil.

He makes a point of rising early to seek the Lord, his Maker; he prays to the Most High, asking pardon for his sins.

If it is the will of the mighty Lord, he will be filled with the spirit of intelligence; then he will pour forth wise sayings of his own and give thanks to the Lord in prayer.

He is directed in his counsel and knowledge by the Lord, whose secrets are his constant study. In his teaching, he will reveal his learning, and his pride will be in the Law of the Lord’s covenant.

Many will praise his intelligence, and his works will never be forgotten. The memory of him will live forever and ever. The nations will tell of his wisdom and the assembled people will sing his praise. If he lives long, he will leave a name in a thousand; when he goes to his long rest, his reputation is secure.
Reference: REB Apocrypha.

Job 28:20-28 Where, then does wisdom come from? God alone knows the way to wisdom. The fear of the Lord is wisdom and to turn from evil, that is understanding.

Daniel 2:21 God gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have discernment.

James 1:5-6 If any of you lack wisdom, you should ask God and it will be given to you. But, whoever asks, must ask in faith, with no doubts in their mind.

Proverbs 3:13 Blessed is the person who finds wisdom, it is more profitable than gold.

Psalm 40:8-10 God, it is my desire to do Your will. Your Law is in my heart. In the Great assembly, I have proclaimed what is right and not concealed Your unfailing truth.

Isaiah 32:3-4 Then those who see, will see clearly and those who hear will listen with care. The impious mind will understand and the stammerer will speak plainly.

James 3:1 ..you may be sure that we who teach, will ourselves face a stricter judgement.

Romans 12:16 Do not be proud, but be ready to mix with humble people. Do not keep thinking how wise you are.

“At about the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up, who will turn their attention to the prophesies and insist upon their literal interpretation, in the midst of much clamour and oppression.” Quote from Sir Isaac Newton.

2 Corinthians 2:11 For Satan must not be allowed to get the better of us, we know his wiles all too well.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day with the Lord [in heaven] is as a thousand [earth] years, and a thousand [earth] years is as one day. [in heaven] 2 Peter 3:8
Most Christians in Bible believing circles are probably familiar with the idea that God has a 7,000 year plan that corresponds to the original creation week of seven days, but I have found that most are not familiar with the many portions of Scripture that support this doctrine. People know about 2 Peter 3:8 and Psalm 90:4 but that’s about it. But that should not be about it. If God has a 7,000 year plan, then this is major stuff and we should be familiar with many verses of Scripture that support the doctrine.

Now, our opening text says that one day with the Lord as a thousand years. In a general sense, the verse is simply saying that time is irrelevant to God. What seems like a lot of time to us is really very little time to God, since He is eternal.
Though it seems to be taking the Lord forever to get around to sending His Son back to rule the earth, it really has been only a couple days (in God’s timing) since He left. But that’s only the general teaching. There is also a very specific doctrine to be gleaned from the verse.

The verse does not say that a day is with the Lord as thousands of years (plural), ten thousands of years, or millions of years. It specifically states that “one day” is with the Lord as “a thousand years.” To the serious student of Scripture, such specific terminology mandates a closer look at the subject. If the Bible says nothing more of the matter, then the verse should be understood in the general sense only and not pressed for any additional meaning. However, if other portions of Scripture show support for a 7,000 year plan, then 2 Peter 3:8 and Psalms 90:4 should be understood in that context as well. As we are about to see, other portions of Scripture show much support for a 7,000 year plan, and the lateness of the hour makes this truth more relevant today than at any time in human history.

[SIZE=18pt]The Six Days of Creation[/SIZE]

We read in Genesis 1:31, “And God saw everything that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.” So, in six days the earth was created and populated with all its lif
There is a lot of truth here and it is a lot of work to unfold it all--Good job!

However, unfolding what God has intended to fold again, is just the beginning. And like the challenges of piecing the unfolding of biblical history together and that of the world, folding them again for understanding the greater picture, has its own challenges, namely where to consider the rightful beginning is. But before delving into more dates and times, it should be considered and taken to heart that God operates within His own terms of eternity, while the world's terms regarding times was also created just as we were. The problem is we are slow--God's not--but we are. He is also patient, and where He has seemingly laid things out on a timeline, He has made His own exception to be rather, "in the fulness of time." Which is to say, somewhere between a day and a thousand years (give or take) all of these things are true. But what have we said? You said it--"saying that time is irrelevant to God."

The point is that thinking in terms of time can be and often is a worldly trap and rabbit hole into the depths of this world, while the things of God are not (of this world). Certainly we should not continue with the terms of this world as being the rule or measure, of which the kingdom is not. But being slow as we are, not able to bear the many things that even Jesus could not tell the apostles for that same reason...we should begin with the idea that God, day by day has been revealing what is promised to be "all truth." Each person involved lives and dies in their own time and the revelations come, “Precept upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, Here a little, there a little." In other words, it should be obvious that God has intended to reveal Himself as being "all truth"--over the course of time, while He Himself does not operate by those same terms. In fact, time too was merely created and is passing away, and should not be given as much validity as we are prone to do.

Now then, the prophecies refer to the beginning of the fix or the refolding of things God has revealed by creation and placing Israel upon a hill as a light unto the gentiles (nations), as the "middle of the week," at the "cross", or even, "before the foundation of the world." As such--with millions not able to agree--we are in no position to even begin the idea of refolding what God has unfolded toward "all truth" as promised. I submit therefore, that God has already established His method of bringing forth His truth...and that is exactly how the finish shall come also.