God's 7000 year Plan

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It does not say the great trib.

It says out of great tribulation. That is the tribulation of all the verses from the Cross until the Second Coming (Matthew 24:4-13). It is all those who have passed on since the Cross, including all the OT redeemed some of them from great tribulation.

No one in the group will come from the earth after the Second Coming during the GT. The GT is for Jacob, not the redeemed church.
We know they come from the last 7 years of human history because it tells us how they died:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

this can only happen during the last 7 years of history many commonly call it the Great Tribulation.

Reactions: ewq1938

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We know they come from the last 7 years of human history because it tells us how they died:

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

this can only happen during the last 7 years of history many commonly call it the Great Tribulation.
No, great tribulation has happened off and on for thousands of years. Here are the verses:

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

This is great tribulation spread out over time. The whole church.

The 6th Seal is the end for the church. None of those people in Revelation 20:4 will ever be part of this group in Revelation 7. They will still be alive on earth after the 6th Seal. They will live through the Trumpets and Thunders. They will have to flee from the AoD in Revelation 13. They will have to chop off their head to avoid the mark of the beast. After Armageddon, then they will be resurrected to live on the earth. So, no, those resurrected beheaded are not those coming out of 1992 years of great tribulation. They do live through Jacob's trouble, the GT. They live through the setting up of the AoD in the 7th Trumpet woe, the third woe. But in order to be resurrected, they have to physically die by chopping their heads off.

Those people live on earth and reign with Christ. In Revelation 7, those people have been reigning in that heavenly temple, serving God day and night in permanent incorruptible physical bodies, since the Cross.