Good afterrnoon

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Redeemed

May 17, 2011
Good afternoon/evening/morning! wherever you are :)

I am in Plymouth, England and I would just like to say hi to all the peeps here and I look forward to getting to know, and engaging in discussions, with you all.

I have been Christian now for 10 years (in sept) and while some may say I am a 'mature' Christian, I know I have so much more to learn and it is to that end that I am here: hopefully we can learn together and deepen our relationship with Christ along the way ;)

Su

pilgrimjo

May 10, 2011
Good afternoon/evening/morning! wherever you are :)

I am in Plymouth, England and I would just like to say hi to all the peeps here and I look forward to getting to know, and engaging in discussions, with you all.

I have been Christian now for 10 years (in sept) and while some may say I am a 'mature' Christian, I know I have so much more to learn and it is to that end that I am here: hopefully we can learn together and deepen our relationship with Christ along the way ;)

Su

Hello Su, welcome to the forum! I live in the USA where, on the West coast of the Pacific Ocean (US Pacific Standard Time) our time is still morning. Enjoy your time here. I am also new as of last week so just learning the ropes. :)

Jo

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Hi Redeemed!
animatedgifwelcome50.gif

I hope that you enjoy our fellowship...looking forward to your posts! :D

haveanicedaysun.jpg

Jae

May 14, 2011
Hello Redeemed

*Waves*

I just joined as well - lovely to meet another Brit here. :)

goodshepard55

Feb 27, 2011
Australian
Su...glad you decided to join this family of brothers and sisters...always wanted a few more siblings myself....seems I can never have enough....:rolleyes: