Gorgeous! World's only known white Giraffe

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
55659652_1605671851.3825_SUsyJU_700b.jpg

World's Only Known White Giraffe Now Has a GPS Tracker | Smart News | Smithsonian Magazine

May you live a long and healthy happy life beautiful. In Jesus name, Amen.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh that's beautiful. I hope no hunters with a lust for innocent animals' blood get anywhere near it.
Me too. :( After Cecil the lion was murdered by a dentist with the $$$ to buy a guide to take him to Cecil's protected lands, outside Zimbabwe's Hwange National Park, I think prayers would be a great help to preserve this beautiful giraffe.
That dentist wanted a trophy. Imagine what a white giraffe would be. :(
Gorgeous! I LOVE Giraffes...they are so graceful! I sure hope this white one is protected well.
Me too. Their own private security patrol. What does a GPS do to save the giraffe from poachers or rich hunters? Save for to let trackers find the body after. :(
It's disgusting. Kill a rare animal, stuff it, mount it, and then brag to friends what a beautiful animal it is....dead and on the wall! :confused:
There's a new low here now that deer are running about more than usual and at risk on the highway. When one is hit and killed more often than not you'll see the body but the head has been cut off. Same reason. Mount on the wall.

How's that work? Hey Joe, I didn't know you hunted. Where'd you bag that one?
"In the front yard of the local Safeway grocer. All it took was a chainsaw and some time."

Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow, there's never been an albino giraffe up until now?

Reactions: Pearl

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too. :( After Cecil the lion was murdered by a dentist with the $$$ to buy a guide to take him to Cecil's protected lands, outside Zimbabwe's Hwange National Park, I think prayers would be a great help to preserve this beautiful giraffe.
That dentist wanted a trophy. Imagine what a white giraffe would be. :(
Me too. Their own private security patrol. What does a GPS do to save the giraffe from poachers or rich hunters? Save for to let trackers find the body after. :(
It's disgusting. Kill a rare animal, stuff it, mount it, and then brag to friends what a beautiful animal it is....dead and on the wall! :confused:
There's a new low here now that deer are running about more than usual and at risk on the highway. When one is hit and killed more often than not you'll see the body but the head has been cut off. Same reason. Mount on the wall.

How's that work? Hey Joe, I didn't know you hunted. Where'd you bag that one?
"In the front yard of the local Safeway grocer. All it took was a chainsaw and some time."
Yes, "disgusting". SMH.

Reactions: Pearl and WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, "disgusting". SMH.
Indeed. That dentist who murdered Cecil the lion five years ago in Zimbabwe? His name is Walter Palmer. He made news again this past August when he killed the endangered Altai argali, the world’s biggest ram, while on a hunt in Mongolia.

How does someone slaughter a breathtakingly beautiful creation of God, a protected one or a rare endangered one, just to brag he pulled a trigger to insure the world was left with one less breathtakingly beautiful protected rare animal?

I will never understand it. And I am glad of it.

Reactions: Pearl and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Indeed. That dentist who murdered Cecil the lion five years ago in Zimbabwe? His name is Walter Palmer. He made news again this past August when he killed the endangered Altai argali, the world’s biggest ram, while on a hunt in Mongolia.

How does someone slaughter a breathtakingly beautiful creation of God, a protected one or a rare endangered one, just to brag he pulled a trigger to insure the world was left with one less breathtakingly beautiful protected rare animal?

I will never understand it. And I am glad of it.
Yes, be glad you don't understand it as, it is something so cold hearted and evil that to understand it would be to have no conscience. It makes me cry :(

Reactions: Pearl and WaterSong

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, be glad you don't understand it as, it is something so cold hearted and evil that to understand it would be to have no conscience. It makes me cry :(
Me too.
A few months ago something led me to look for an update about a precious little black bear that was captured on video walking upright through a neighborhood in northern New Jersey looking for food he could reach at that height. Something was wrong with one of his paws, maybe deformed after being somewhat caught in a trap, or an injury due to a bear fight, whatever it was, this little bear wasn't able to walk on all fours.
So, he adapted. He walked upright.
When I first saw the video I thought, that has to be someone in a really nice bear costume. It broke my heart to see him like that. And I thought to myself, if I lived in his path he'd find a flat feeder filled with fruits, nuts, and honey comb, on a regular basis. And of course water.

But when I followed that leading to look for an update I almost threw up. And I cried like a baby. It still makes me cry thinking about it.
A bow hunter baited him with apples.
Just to take out that rare and precious little bear. :(

God rest you Peddles, Vinny, as some also named you. :( You are loved and missed.

Reactions: April_Rose

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me too.
A few months ago something led me to look for an update about a precious little black bear that was captured on video walking upright through a neighborhood in northern New Jersey looking for food he could reach at that height. Something was wrong with one of his paws, maybe deformed after being somewhat caught in a trap, or an injury due to a bear fight, whatever it was, this little bear wasn't able to walk on all fours.
So, he adapted. He walked upright.
When I first saw the video I thought, that has to be someone in a really nice bear costume. It broke my heart to see him like that. And I thought to myself, if I lived in his path he'd find a flat feeder filled with fruits, nuts, and honey comb, on a regular basis. And of course water.

But when I followed that leading to look for an update I almost threw up. And I cried like a baby. It still makes me cry thinking about it.
A bow hunter baited him with apples.
Just to take out that rare and precious little bear. :(

God rest you Peddles, Vinny, as some also named you. :( You are loved and missed.
:(

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Awesome, I love praying in agreement...that is hard to find amongst many if not most Church goers. The prayers of agreement are so strong! Our cries lift up to Him and He hears :) Thanks!
My pleasure sister. :)

Reactions: Nancy