Government built fence around church in Canada

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Canada is a little ahead of the US into this medical tyranny. When will this fake fear and threats stop with medical authorities being judge and jury. Where is the Constitutional Law anymore for 'free' people. Where is the push back...Lawlessness abounds under illegitimate authorities.

It is sad to see these Christians and their congregations being persecuted by heathens.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
Northern British Columbia, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I am in Canada.

Our church has been closed for a long time.
Now we are allowed to meet in the parking lot with masks on.
So much for THAT.

What's the use.

Instead we go to town with some fellow Christians and hand out coffee and food to street people.
Done this now for 3 weeks on sunday.

Fed up with elders and pastors bowing down to government.
Have not had contact with elders or pastors for months now.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry...it is hateful and evil what these authorities are doing to you and others. Hang in there. If I was with you I would be out there as much as possible and with other fellow Christians. I'm with you in heart and spirit and all Canadian Christians that love God.....God Bless you @Triumph1300 ..APAK

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am in Canada.

Our church has been closed for a long time.
Now we are allowed to meet in the parking lot with masks on.
So much for THAT.

What's the use.

Instead we go to town with some fellow Christians and hand out coffee and food to street people.

Fed up with elders and pastors bowing down to government.
Have not had contact with elders or pastors for months now.
They are trying to close off access to the Light at the end of the tunnel. They cannot really do that but they will certain try.

"Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" Matt 18:7

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." I John 4:4

As to pastors and elders who carry the position or title but are not seen or heard, we must wonder who called them to what?

Praying for God's strength to be in those who really care!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They are trying to close off access to the Light at the end of the tunnel. They cannot really do that but they will certain try.

"Woe unto the world because of offences! for it must needs be that offences come; but woe to that man by whom the offence cometh!" Matt 18:7

"Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world." I John 4:4

As to pastors and elders who carry the position or title but are not seen or heard, we must wonder who called them to what?

Praying for God's strength to be in those who really care!
They have no idea my friend , how that GOD always works whatever comes against us to our good .
Just watch . Some are gonna start waking up and growing only bolder in the faith .
Remember what paul also wrote . HE said that due to his chain , his being in prison ,
Some were being made bold . Persecution dont destroy the church , IT REFINES IT MY FRIEND .
GOD is in control . YES HE IS . And yes we ought to pray for the leaders , however fear them not .
We are entering a time where persecutions will pick up .
JESUS is with the lambs . And where some church leaders might sell out , rest assured other lambs will rise up
and start doing house churches and start boldy proclaiming the gospel truth . Just watch .
The world thinks it can scare the church into silence . NOT the lambs it wont .
THE more we suffer , the more we lose things for JESUS sake and take it patiently , THE BOLDER GOD IS GONNA MAKE OUR FAITH .
SING to the LORD my friend . Whether we live , die or suffer for JESUS , WE BELONG TO THE KING and thus WE HAVE ALL HOPE .
NOW Lift those hands up as high as you can and just SING TO THE LORD my friend . GOD has the lambs .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When this world persecutes us for the sake of our glorious Lord , LEAP UP and REJOICE .
For then the marvelous LORD is actually counting us worthy to suffer shame for HIS NAME .
WE WIN my friends . FOR JESUS HAS ALREADY WON .
What can man truly do to us . I mean think about that . Number one GOD has to allow it , so if he does , TAKE IT with patience .
But my question remains , what on earth can man really do to us .
YES , HE can persecute us , Yes he can even throw us in prison
Yes he can take away our earthen things and even take and kill us .
BUT HE CANT TAKE CHRIST FROM US . SO WE SING THROUGH IT ALL . AND if GOD allows us to be killed
THEN WE ARE PRESENT WITH THE LORD . SO my question remains , WHAT CAN MAN REALLY DO UNTO US .
That GOD himself will not be with us through it all . As we suffer for HIM , HE WILL CONSOLE US .
NOW LET the KING BE PRAISED MY FRIENDS . Forgive those who persecute . Bless and curse not those who do you evil .
BUT never conform to no lie .

Reactions: BobVance and marks

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Lol! I wonder if we're related.
"His dominion is an eternal dominion, He does as He wants, He doesn't ask our opinion." :)
Facebook
My hometown, Brantford, On., last Saturday. Two thousand turned out to protest the current lockdown.
Put on the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness.

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So sad. Let us hope it doesn't come to that in the states. Though if it were to, God forbid it, I see California as the first to start erecting that fence. Maybe this in Canada is God's message to recall his wisdom: render unto God that which is God's and unto government (Caesar) that which is the governments. Remove the church from government controls. Here those arrive in the form of issuance of tax exempt status.

Reactions: amadeus

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

That kind of stood out to me, if you had been able to meet at the church those street people would not have had your support or interaction. Not really wanting to get in to a debate about what’s right, wrong, true or false because that’s all the focus seems to be on with many. As far as I am concerned God is still in control and I trust in Romans 8:28 ..........that outreach probably speaks to others more about the gospel and Jesus than reactions to a church being shut. ...........
Rita

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Enoch111 .... you really need to learn to speak for yourself. Not everyone is in agreement with how you see things. Just saying.

Reactions: marks

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What are all the Christians in the community doing about it?
I have sent a letter to MLA Drew Barnes who represents Cypress-Medicine Hat in Alberta, and was supposedly against the restrictions on churches. Here is what I have said:

Attn: The Honorable Drew Barnes, MLA

I never expected that the day would come when the United Conservative Party would choose to become another Nazi party.

You have put up a fence around Grace Life Church because of a BOGUS PANDEMIC.
Fence goes up around Alta. church refusing to follow COVID-19 orders

This is no different than the Nazis going after Jews because they were Jews.

Your party's actions are not only unconstitutional (as a direct attack on freedom to worship), but they are also crimes against humanity, and attacks on human dignity for all the people of Alberta.

Mr. Barnes, I trust you will seriously protest against this injustice and illegality, and even resign from your party if necessary. But above all you must now raise your voice publicly against Jason Kenney, Tyler Shandro, and Deena Henshaw. And you must do everything to have this tyrannical Public Health Act rescinded.

Mr. Kenney is receiving a copy of this letter, and he needs to keep in mind that he was not appointed as a tyrant in Alberta.

Reactions: Truman and BobVance

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Poor @Enoch111 ... you are setting off the fire alarm AFTER the fire has already burned down the building.
You are way too late to effectuate any kind of change.. and are far too earthly minded to know what
God is actually doing. You have knowledge but lack wisdom.

This is the time to be repenting... and getting right with God... as well as getting your affairs in order.
Things are changing and will continue to change at warp speed... Many Christians who are NOT prepared
will be lost and trampled.

Last edited: