Government looking into UFO's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never been off this continent, let alone the earth. So I have no first hand knowledge of what we look like from out there.
NASA makes rain, and we supposed to believe their cameras?
Fish lens.
Frankly I don't care either way.
laughing2.gif
That's hilarious... if NASA could make rain, we wouldn't have drought conditions in parts of the country.

Go buy a plane ticket and when you get up to 40,000 feet look out the window and you'll be able to see the earth is.... ROUND because it's a GLOBE thumbsup2.gif

world1_jpg.jpg

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if this isn't some fake video made by some pranksters... it must not be working very good seeing we have had lots of drought conditions around the country.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, if this isn't some fake video made by some pranksters... it must not be working very good seeing we have had lots of drought conditions around the country.
I don't know why I bother.
I know your busy so just go to the 1 hr 35 min marker or not.
I'll do the research... that's my job.

Operation Popeye

Operation Popeye was a military cloud-seeding project carried out by the U.S. Air Force during the Vietnam War in 1967–1972. The highly classified program attempted to extend the monsoon season over specific areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail, in order to disrupt North Vietnamese military supplies by softening road surfaces and causing landslides.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is another problem: how would they even find us? It would be like finding one specific grain of sand in the Sahara Desert. True, we've been sending out radio signals for over a century, but radio signals don't go on forever. Eventually, they become indistinguishable from cosmic noise.

I think it's far more likely what is being seen, if legit, is extra-demonsional rather than extra-terrestrial. Angels and demons would both qualify as extra-dimensional beings. Sometimes they seem to be able to manifest themselves in our reality. That opens the possibility for great deception.
Well we simply do not know how corrupted radio signals get when they are in the vacuum of space.

I accept inter-dimensional if by that you mean demons or angels.

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh huh, and anytime man tries to play game with what God has created is causes more trouble for man.

So, if they ever did perfect these "experiments" that have by far never been perfected... there will be some terrible side effect or some other negative caused by it.

So whassaup with the lady at the 4:04 mark? Is she like preying to nutha earth or something? rolleyes3.gif

This must be some sort of meta physical nonsense she's in to.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I honestly don't think that these UFO's are anything other than some nations technology. I study physics and can see these things possible.

The investigation might reveal that to them.

Reactions: Chains Broken

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I study physics and can see these things possible.

You must of flunked out because some of the vehicles we have on video are doing things mankind has no explanation for and cannot duplicate.

The fallen angels have abilities that man does not have access to since man is limited to the natural, physical world and they are not.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must of flunked out because some of the vehicles we have on video are doing things mankind has no explanation for and cannot duplicate.

The fallen angels have abilities that man does not have access to since man is limited to the natural, physical world and they are not.
Hmmm, flunked huh. We'll I won't elaborate as my knowledge is private, but you could look into T. T. Browns work which is claimed to alter momentum itself in any vector. Which would duplicate the videos.

And the thing you failed to understand with Christianity is the fact that you can't photo a spirit. They are not of this world or dimensions. They only appear spiritually to a person, not physically.

Let me see if I can find anything on T. T. Brown....

Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hmmm, flunked huh. We'll I won't elaborate as my knowledge is private, but you could look into T. T. Browns work which is claimed to alter momentum itself in any vector. Which would duplicate the videos.

And the thing you failed on with Christianity is the fact that you can't photo a spirit. They are not of this world or dimensions. They only appear spiritually to a person, not physically.

Let me see if I can find anything on T. T. Brown....
True cannot take a photo of a spirit being, but scripture tells us of angels who made physical appearances and talk with people.
I think angels can take on human form and be touched by your hand and you could not tell the difference between them and a human person, you would be unaware.

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True cannot take a photo of a spirit being, but scripture tells us of angels who made physical appearances and talk with people.
I think angels can take on human form and be touched by your hand and you could not tell the difference between them and a human person, you would be unaware.

Hebrews 13:2
Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels.
I don't know of any scriptural references of demons having physical form. Not one. And the Angels of the bible are poorly understood by most Christians. They can be actual resurrected persons.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Declassified at Last: Air Force's Supersonic Flying Saucer Schematics

fig-1-cutaway.png

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't know of any scriptural references of demons having physical form. Not one. And the Angels of the bible are poorly understood by most Christians. They can be actual resurrected persons.
Yes true they are only disembodied spirits who seek to possess another body.
Fallen angels and demons are not the same creatures. They have different abilities.
I still think a fallen angel can appear in a physical type of body if they wanted.
I assume some are still roaming around.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes true they are only disembodied spirits who seek to possess another body.
Fallen angels and demons are not the same creatures. They have different abilities.
I still think a fallen angel can appear in a physical type of body if they wanted.
I assume some are still roaming around.
That's where I deviate. In the idea of nephilim and fallen angels being physical.

I believe we were all spirits before and that Satan and his angels (spirits) were kicked out when Christ rose to heaven. They don't have bodies which is why, as you mentioned, found possessing bodies of God's children.

I don't believe God would resurrect a person and allow them to fall and visit earth. Only the worthy are resurrected until the end in the second resurrection where some will suffer eternal damnation in resurrected bodies. And they are bound in hell.

When we die we are forced into hell or accepted into heaven. No other way around it. Which shows God's lack of allowing angels that are fallen to mingle other than Satan and his spirit angels.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That's where I deviate. In the idea of nephilim and fallen angels being physical.

I believe we were all spirits before and that Satan and his angels (spirits) were kicked out when Christ rose to heaven. They don't have bodies which is why, as you mentioned, found possessing bodies of God's children.

I don't believe God would resurrect a person and allow them to fall and visit earth. Only the worthy are resurrected until the end in the second resurrection where some will suffer eternal damnation in resurrected bodies. And they are bound in hell.

When we die we are forced into hell or accepted into heaven. No other way around it. Which shows God's lack of allowing angels that are fallen to mingle other than Satan and his spirit angels.
We do read Satan is cast out of heaven with his angels down to the earth.
I assume some of these angels are still here causing trouble. Some are locked up by God. The scripture in Hebrews does not distinguish which kind of angel can appear as a man to men, I assume they still have this ability fallen angel or holy angel.
A fallen angel would appear to men to deceive them away from Christ and God.

7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they [a]did not prevail, nor was a place found for [b]them in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

Reactions: dev553344

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Galatians 1:8
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

All angels are from heaven, fallen or holy. A holy angel from heaven would preach the true gospel. So Paul is including fallen ones preaching a false gospel

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Galatians 1:8
But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.

All angels are from heaven, fallen or holy. A holy angel from heaven would preach the true gospel. So Paul is including fallen ones preaching a false gospel
Paul didn't say angels other than Satan and his angels were preaching a false gospel. And that scripture appears to open the door to speculation that is not supported in fact. It doesn't mention whether it is referencing physical or spiritual angels.