Government looking into UFO's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Paul didn't say angels other than Satan and his angels were preaching a false gospel. And that scripture appears to open the door to speculation that is not supported in fact. It doesn't mention whether it is referencing physical or spiritual angels.
Yes, but for someone to see and hear an angel preaching a false gospel, it would have to be interacting with the physical world. And look like an ordinary person. Anything strange or weird, shimmering ghostly freaky appearances and the listener is going to be frightened away, and the angel would not be an effective communicator.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, but for someone to see and hear an angel preaching a false gospel, it would have to be interacting with the physical world. And look like an ordinary person. Anything strange or weird, shimmering ghostly freaky appearances and the listener is going to be frightened away, and the angel would not be an effective communicator.
I hear spiritual angels and can hear them with my spirit. So it is not necessarily physical in nature as you suggest. More speculation and assumption I think.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hear spiritual angels and can hear them with my spirit. So it is not necessarily physical in nature as you suggest. More speculation and assumption I think.
Yes, it is speculation. You may hear an angel, but an unsaved person who is not a spiritual person, is carnally minded, living only in the flesh, they are not spiritually minded. Would they be aware at all unless it was something physical. Hearing a disembodied voice preaching a false gospel, I wonder.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, it is speculation. You may hear an angel, but an unsaved person who is not a spiritual person, is carnally minded, living only in the flesh, they are not spiritually minded. Would they be aware at all unless it was something physical. Hearing a disembodied voice preaching a false gospel, I wonder.
Hearing physical voices would instead worry me of a medical problem actually. People don't hear physical voices with some medical disorder.

Reactions: Scott Downey

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If you believe in God, believe that all of what exists He spoke into existence.

All things were made through Him, and without Him nothing was made that was made. John 1:3

And what does He also say?

"For nothing is secret that will not be revealed, nor anything hidden that will not be known and come to light." Luke 8:17 --Which is to say, He makes all things manifest, even everything imagined. This is why it is both true that the age of the universe is the thousands of years according to what is written, but also billions of years old as some imagine--because some imagine it so, and so it is. Likewise UFOs.​
"Then comes the end."​

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If life exists on other planets, why did God specifically choose to send His Son to Earth? I think that Earth is the only planet God created life on.

That said, if life was found on other planets would it be counterintuitively proving the existance of God since the otherwise unexplainable miracle of "no life to life" happened more than once, making it even more unlikely to happen by random chance? I don't know.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If life exists on other planets, why did God specifically choose to send His Son to Earth? I think that Earth is the only planet God created life on.

That said, if life was found on other planets would it be counterintuitively proving the existance of God since the otherwise unexplainable miracle of "no life to life" happened more than once, making it even more unlikely to happen by random chance? I don't know.
I don't really see it that way and people that support both Christianity and the idea of alien life on other planets sometimes quote the "other flock", like he visited other planets to preach to them. Mormons on the other hand have decided that "other flock" refers to the American continent. Bible Gateway passage: John 10:16 - New King James Version

Reactions: Chains Broken

Chains Broken

Oct 26, 2023
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really see it that way and people that support both Christianity and the idea of alien life on other planets sometimes quote the "other flock", like he visited other planets to preach to them. Mormons on the other hand have decided that "other flock" refers to the American continent. Bible Gateway passage: John 10:16 - New King James Version
That's interesting, I've never really heard about this.
Even if it fits in with Christianity though I don't believe we have any reason to suspect alien life outside of wishful thinking. I listen to astronomers on youtube, these guys would be going crazy if they had any evidence to suspect alien life, it would be the biggest scientific finding in creation. Not to mention how much money they could be making. However right now, as far as I know, all we have are grainy photos, questionable accounts, and anomalies in equipment which are far from proof. We have historical evidence of people who existed 2,000 years ago but we can't decide on whether there were aliens in Miami 2 weeks ago. Not to mention a lot of what ufologists are poking around is probably top secret military technology. I just don't see it to be honest.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Other flock He has, are just the foreknown children of God who will believe in Christ scattered over the whole earth.
He gathers them into one flock and one shepherd.

49 And one of them, Caiaphas, being high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all, 50 nor do you consider that it is expedient for [e]us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 Now this he did not say on his own authority; but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for that nation only, but also that He would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Other flock He has, are just the foreknown children of God who will believe in Christ scattered over the whole earth.
He gathers them into one flock and one shepherd.

49 And one of them, Caiaphas, being high priest that year, said to them, “You know nothing at all, 50 nor do you consider that it is expedient for [e]us that one man should die for the people, and not that the whole nation should perish.” 51 Now this he did not say on his own authority; but being high priest that year he prophesied that Jesus would die for the nation, 52 and not for that nation only, but also that He would gather together in one the children of God who were scattered abroad.
Yes that is one interpretation.

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the problem I have. If there really are UFOS and beings trying to come to earth, I don't think they are from other planets. I would think they are demons.
We live on a sinful planet, and I believe that God would not allow those from unfallen worlds to come here.
The unfallen angels He sends are here to assist man in following the Lord, for protection, etc. A UFO with beings aboard would be a deception.

That is just my opinion.
I totally agree! Ever watch the movie Mars Attacks? It's hilarious and points out the INSANITY in Government.

Last edited: