Government looking into UFO's

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the problem I have. If there really are UFOS and beings trying to come to earth, I don't think they are from other planets. I would think they are demons.
We live on a sinful planet, and I believe that God would not allow those from unfallen worlds to come here.
The unfallen angels He sends are here to assist man in following the Lord, for protection, etc. A UFO with beings aboard would be a deception.

That is just my opinion.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the problem I have. If there really are UFOS and beings trying to come to earth, I don't think they are from other planets. I would think they are demons.
We live on a sinful planet, and I believe that God would not allow those from unfallen worlds to come here.
The unfallen angels He sends are here to assist man in following the Lord, for protection, etc. A UFO with beings aboard would be a deception.

That is just my opinion.
They have it on camera. There are too possibilities. One is that they are indeed extra-terrestrial. The other is that our government is hiding tech they've developed.

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Government looking into UFO's​

I s'pose that's a good place to find the Captain!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Yes, UFO are demons and angels, as we get nearer the last Day, the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Luke 21:11
And there will be great earthquakes in various places, and famines and pestilences; and there will be fearful sights and great signs from heaven.

Luke 21

The Coming of the Son of Man​

“And there will be signs in the sun, in the moon, and in the stars; and on the earth distress of nations, with perplexity, the sea and the waves roaring;

Luke 21:26
men’s hearts failing them from fear and the expectation of those things which are coming on the earth, for the powers of the heavens will be shaken.

Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe in extra-terrestrial aliens from other planets.
I do however believe that time travel is possible.
And if they are finding UFO's, then my belief would be they are Us coming back from the future to check on our progress and give us intelligence.
We don't know what we might look like in the future the way the scientists keep twisting our DNA and experimenting with crossbreading humans and animals.
Then there are the multi dimensions that CERN has been trying to open. Stargate I think was the series they put out concerning going to other dimensions.
You know Hollywood gets most it's ideas from the CIA and the Pentagon. It's either to prepare our minds and normalize things going to happen, or pure propaganda to bring the masses under fear.

Angels and demons on the other hand, I don't believe they would need any kind of spacecraft to travel. They are spiritual and perhaps can use human form, but I don't think so. If that were the case they would look like us and blend right in.

No I tend to believe space travel or other dimensional is more probable than angels and demons.
I think it's us in either case.

Fear is the greatest weapon they have over over us.
Fear Not.
Hugs

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is just my opinion.
Several decades ago, there was a Christian fiction novel called the "Archon Conspiracy" that posited the same thing.

We must remember that the nearest star to the milky way is six light years or 36,000,000,000,000 miles away. And the nearest start they think could hold life on one of its planets is 180 light years or 1,080,000,000,000,000 miles away. So unless they have conquered light speed, it would take at least 180 years to reach earth. And if they have conquered light speed, why is all we have as evidence is grainy photos.

Also if I got to talk to one of them, I would just ask them who is Lord! Jesus is Lord of the Universe and if they don't answer Jesus they are demons in disguise.

Jericho

Aug 10, 2023
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several decades ago, there was a Christian fiction novel called the "Archon Conspiracy" that posited the same thing.

We must remember that the nearest star to the milky way is six light years or 36,000,000,000,000 miles away. And the nearest start they think could hold life on one of its planets is 180 light years or 1,080,000,000,000,000 miles away. So unless they have conquered light speed, it would take at least 180 years to reach earth. And if they have conquered light speed, why is all we have as evidence is grainy photos.

Also if I got to talk to one of them, I would just ask them who is Lord! Jesus is Lord of the Universe and if they don't answer Jesus they are demons in disguise.

There is another problem: how would they even find us? It would be like finding one specific grain of sand in the Sahara Desert. True, we've been sending out radio signals for over a century, but radio signals don't go on forever. Eventually, they become indistinguishable from cosmic noise.

I think it's far more likely what is being seen, if legit, is extra-demonsional rather than extra-terrestrial. Angels and demons would both qualify as extra-dimensional beings. Sometimes they seem to be able to manifest themselves in our reality. That opens the possibility for great deception.

Reactions: Ronald Nolette

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1705530153929.png

This is what the flat earth theory looks like.
And the dome is the firmament between the material world and the spirtual abode of God.
I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm just saying, everything within the globe is reachable through modern technology.
You would have to blast a hole in the dome or dimension, in order to have interdimensional entities enter the earth.
I think this is what CERN has been trying to do for some years now.

These people are creepy.

Logo:
1705530455221.png can you see the 666

This is a statue they have outside their facility where they have hmm worship hour:
1705530537403.png

Cern Particle eccelerator:
1705530597364.png

Helicon Plasma Cell R & D Lab they call : AWAKE

1705530665168.png

Nothing to see here... LOL

Huge portal opens above Cern:

1705530742831.png

They don't make sci-fi movies for entertainment. They make them so when they ready to unleash them you will believe whatever they want you to believe.

Gen 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

We're here.

Hugs

Reactions: Scott Downey

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That is just my opinion.
There are many reasons we can draw from scripture that tells us that there are no aliens from outer space.
#1, scripture doesn't tell us about aliens from other planets coning here. (But it does tell us about fallen angels, and demons.)
#2, these "aliens" and oftentimes the UFOs as well, are afraid of the name of Jesus.
#3, if they are "unfallen beings" coming here, why do they hurt people and animals?
#4, if they are evil aliens from other planets coming here....

• They would be created by God.
  • He would love them like any other creature He created.
  • He would have told us to evangelize them.
  • There is no scripture outlining any of this.
These entities hate Jesus. They are fallen. They are not from other PLANETS. They are spiritual beings. (And some are nephilim ....either offspring of fallen angel and modern day women, and/or things created in labs.)

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's far more likely what is being seen, if legit, is extra-demonsional rather than extra-terrestrial. Angels and demons would both qualify as extra-dimensional beings. Sometimes they seem to be able to manifest themselves in our reality. That opens the possibility for great deception.
Correct!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Angels and demons on the other hand, I don't believe they would need any kind of spacecraft to travel. They are spiritual and perhaps can use human form, but I don't think so. If that were the case they would look like us and blend right in.
They are spiritual beings, but they aren't omnipresent. They were there when God created everything and they have much knowledge. They do use technologies ....and too, they know the greed of men's hearts and how they can dangle a carrot in front of them, sell them a pack of lies ....give them some "advanced technology" and .....men buy it bait, hook, and sinker!

Reactions: Ziggy

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
View attachment 40149

This is what the flat earth theory looks like.
And the dome is the firmament between the material world and the spirtual abode of God.
I'm not saying I agree with it. I'm just saying, everything within the globe is reachable through modern technology.
You would have to blast a hole in the dome or dimension, in order to have interdimensional entities enter the earth.
I think this is what CERN has been trying to do for some years now.

These people are creepy.

Logo:
View attachment 40150 can you see the 666

This is a statue they have outside their facility where they have hmm worship hour:
View attachment 40151

Cern Particle eccelerator:
View attachment 40152

Helicon Plasma Cell R & D Lab they call : AWAKE

View attachment 40153

Nothing to see here... LOL

Huge portal opens above Cern:

View attachment 40154

They don't make sci-fi movies for entertainment. They make them so when they ready to unleash them you will believe whatever they want you to believe.

Gen 6:5
And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

We're here.

Hugs
Like a door opening and closing

UFO seem to appear from nowhere, disappear, move extremely fast and make turns at speeds that no craft could do without disintegrating and killing the occupants.

Interdimensional celestial beings

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zec 1:7
Upon the four and twentieth day of the eleventh month, which is the month Sebat, in the second year of Darius, came the word of the LORD unto Zechariah, the son of Berechiah, the son of Iddo the prophet, saying,
Zec 1:8
I saw by night, and behold a man riding upon a red horse, and he stood among the myrtle trees that were in the bottom; and behind him were there red horses, speckled, and white.
Zec 1:9
Then said I, O my lord, what are these? And the angel that talked with me said unto me, I will shew thee what these be.
Zec 1:10
And the man that stood among the myrtle trees answered and said, These are they whom the LORD hath sent to walk to and fro through the earth.
Zec 1:11
And they answered the angel of the LORD that stood among the myrtle trees, and said, We have walked to and fro through the earth, and, behold, all the earth sitteth still, and is at rest.

Rev 6:4
And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and there was given unto him a great sword.

2Ch 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him. Herein thou hast done foolishly: therefore from henceforth thou shalt have wars.

Job 2:2
And the LORD said unto Satan, From whence comest thou? And Satan answered the LORD, and said, From going to and fro in the earth, and from walking up and down in it.

Jer 5:1
Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

Dan 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Zec 4:10
For who hath despised the day of small things? for they shall rejoice, and shall see the plummet in the hand of Zerubbabel with those seven; they are the eyes of the LORD, which run to and fro through the whole earth.

Rev 5:6
And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Just digging.. honing my pic and shovel.
looking for angels and their purpose and what we have to do with them?
Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

UFO seem to appear from nowhere, disappear, move extremely fast and make turns at speeds that no craft could do without disintegrating and killing the occupants.

I think our technology is beyond lightspeed.
Who would of thunk we would break the sound barrier.
A lots happened since then.
Hugs

Reactions: dev553344

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I wonder, Do you think this has any effect on our climate?
They keep HAARPing about climate change.
Wouldn't a disturbance in the atmosphere that Cern is doing possibly shift the current of the air?
I believe climate change is manmade.
Not the natural order of climate change. Everything has seasons.
Ice Age, ...

https://www.climate.gov › news-features › climate-qa › hasnt-earth-warmed-and-cooled-naturally-throughout-history

Hasn't Earth warmed and cooled naturally throughout history?

Published October 29, 2020 Yes. Earth has experienced cold periods (informally referred to as "ice ages," or "glacials") and warm periods ("interglacials") on roughly 100,000-year cycles for at least the last 1 million years. The last of these ice age glaciations peaked* around 20,000 years ago.

So where in the warming up stage naturally.
Just like there is Spring summer fall winter, I believe the earth and maybe even our galaxy goes through these same seasons.
I know most of the heating up and cooling down depends on the suns rays and it has to do with it's self-consumption.
The more it devours itself the more heat it gives off. But when it is quiet is when the area around it cools.

I'm not a scientist. It's just this makes commonsense to me.

But whatever we do on earth, like Cern and Haarp. I believe these are what are causing most of the disturbances. ANd they want to blame it on humans to justify their science.

Hugs

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
View attachment 40164
Even third graders have more intelligence than to believe flat earth foolishness
I never been off this continent, let alone the earth. So I have no first hand knowledge of what we look like from out there.
NASA makes rain, and we supposed to believe their cameras?
Fish lens.
Frankly I don't care either way.

Hugs