Grailhunter's (Belated) Virtual Birthday Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps not a good time to mention it, but my wife loves crab. We cannot afford it often, but as often as we can we are back at Red Lobster. I cannot remember the last time I made a crab legs choice myself, but even so for a crab you are OK.

In case you did not catch it that is a compliment!

Uh oh,.. you aren't Chef Louie are you? :eek:

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Uh oh,.. you aren't Chef Louie are you? :eek:
LOL!
OIP.oWnB1Za8HHlogVwAqfaNuQHaHv

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright guys, we have less than an hour until dancing time,.. but right now (I apologize for this @amadeus but this is in honor of the birthday boy. :) ) all aboard!!!! ALL ABOARD FOR THE HOGWARTS EXPRESS!!!! :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well,.. while we're waiting for dancing time I have a few more cool videos. :cool:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay everybody so it's time to party now!!! :D (And pretty soon we have a very special guest stopping by. ;) )

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DJ: Okay I'm here ya'all,.. where's the man of the hour? Where's the birthday boy @Grailhunter? *Puts on sunglasses* :cool:

April: I don't know, you know everything you tell me. :rolleyes:

DJ: Well anyways, it's the Deej here to wish you a very happy birthday and I apologize for the delay in Rock God Too. The writers are currently having some writer's block, but hopefully it'll be up and running again soon. I think ya'all remember this one though right? :D

Reactions: Grailhunter

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey everybody, I just started watching Pirates of The Caribbean Curse of The Black Pearl since the party seemed dead before,.. but I can take a bit of a break for this. :D And I think that I will do the School of Rock version with the recent loss of Kevin Clark. :(

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Surprisingly enough that was mesmerizing. :D

Umm,.. what the heck did I just watch? LOL anyways, sorry that it was such a short party tonight but there will be another dance on Monday night (longer one as well) so goodnight guys as I'm going to get back to my movie. :) (Then coming up we will have a week of summer party nights. :D)