The February Girls (April's Virtual Triple Birthday Surprise Party Thread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well guys for those of you that I messaged privately about this,.. it's finally here!! :D The two members that I already know that don't know about this,.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D That is, even if it might not be the exact day, I already know that @Nancy, and @Heart2Soul have birthdays this month just like me and if you want to share the exact day and if it's your birthday as well this month please just go ahead and let me know and I'll add your birthday to the list and how old you are or are going to be. :) (If you wish.) So, so far we have,..

Nancy born: February 6th, 1958 Age: 63

April_Rose born: February 20th, 1990 Age: 31

Heart2Soul born: February 24th? (I think)

So now I'm just going to be setting up for the party while I'm waiting for the guests of honor to arrive and then we can get started!! :D @WaterSong, @historyb, @Devin Wintch, @Tone, @Mayflower, @Michael1985,.. and I apologize to everybody else that I have forgotten at the moment. Oh and @amadeus. :)

happy-birthday-candles-picture-id1202880334.jpg

Last edited:

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well guys for those of you that I messaged privately about this,.. it's finally here!! :D The two members that I already know that don't know about this,.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :D That is, even if it might not be the exact day, I already know that @Nancy, and @Heart2Soul have birthdays this month just like me and if you want to share the exact day and if it's your birthday as well this month please just go ahead and let me know and I'll add your birthday to the list and how old you are or are going to be. :) (If you wish.) So, so far we have,..

Heart2Soul: Born February 24th? (I think)

So now I'm just going to be setting up for the party while I'm waiting for the guests of honor to arrive and then we can get started!! :D @WaterSong, @historyb, @Devin Wintch, @Tone, @Mayflower, @Michael1985,.. and I apologize to everybody else that I have forgotten at the moment. Oh and @amadeus. :)

View attachment 13037
Thank you :) Turning 63 on the 6th...

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you :) Turning 63 on the 6th...

There, I added your birthday in the OP and now we have to wait for the other guest of honor,.. @Heart2Soul to get here. :) Then we can party, as I wouldn't be throwing a virtual birthday party for just myself, I just happen to share the same birthday month as you guys lol :D We'll keep this party going until the last date has their birthday and at the moment it will be ending on the twenty-fifth unless somebody else jumps in and gives me a birthdate. :) For now, this is dedicated to everybody who has their birthday this month. :) (Oh, and for everybody who doesn't know, I was the spring and summer to my biological mother so that's why my name is April even though I was born in February. :) )

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5ddb31e0df777e51c88081474ee175b6.gif
To all.
giphy.gif

WaterSong

Nov 9, 2020
Kansas City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Lol...thank you! The older I get, the closer to God I become, amen!!! Glad I'm on my way out rather than the other way around :eek::D
Oh, hey, if it were the other way around we'd all be asking, how'd you get a laptop in there? :eek: LOL! Mom's have heartburn when pregnant but WiFi?.... :p (Major hugs to all birthday girls this month)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm staring at stocks...

I'll be around later

Okay well just be warned,.. these parties tend to get a LOT wilder than the ones at CF,.. then again,.. you were here for the New Year's one so you already know. :p

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I am trying to get used to this software for my stocks...completely frustrating for me at the moment.

I did make some really good guesses today though...ones that will pay off.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay,.. I think we've waited long enough guys. After all the madness that has been going on lately we need to party!!! Let's get some Pitbull!! :D

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Nancy born: February 6th, 1958 Age: 63

Heart2Soul born: February 24th? (I think)

View attachment 13037
Thank you!

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you!

You're welcome but somebody please pinch me! A moderator just liked my Pitbull music!? :eek: This forum officially rocks. :cool: It seems like you can post whatever music you want and nobody says anything!! This is SO awesome!!! :D After my snack we can go country though. ;)

Reactions: Tone

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're welcome but somebody please pinch me! A moderator just liked my Pitbull music!? :eek: This forum officially rocks. :cool: It seems like you can post whatever music you want and nobody says anything!! This is SO awesome!!! :D After my snack we can go country though. ;)
It was probably an accident
..lol. I don't know anything about Pitbull...:cool:

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
February 1st...celebrating freedom from abuse month!
Today, I celebrate 17 years free from substance and spousal abuse.
I abused myself with a needle and she, well, put it this way, I never hit her back.
Happy birthdays, Nancy, April, and HTS!
His dominion is an eternal dominion; He does what He wants, He doesn't ask our opinion.

Reactions: Tone and April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so @Heart2Soul and @Nancy what do you guys virtually want for your birthday. I would really like a Beagle puppy please. :D Btw, would anybody like me to order a virtual pizza before we have some virtual birthday cake? ;)