Grailhunter's (Belated) Virtual Birthday Party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm going to go grab something to eat, but we have music, joke videos, and even magic tricks because since @Grailhunter is a fellow Potter fan, I do believe that he'll probably enjoy some magic tricks and speaking of Potter. ;) (Hehe, @Devin Wintch will probably enjoy this party as well. :D)

Last edited:

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys, eating lunch right now, but get ready to get your dancing shoes on because there's still going to be a dance later on today just a different celebration. :D

Reactions: dev553344

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Guys, dance will begin at the time the other dance would have begun at seven pm et so that way everybody can get done everything they need to and get home from work before we party. ;)

Reactions: Grailhunter

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to let you guys know that I edited the comedy video because I didn't really find it funny or appropriate at all.

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah,.. and other times I can be a bit of a crab. :p Thank you though. :)
Perhaps not a good time to mention it, but my wife loves crab. We cannot afford it often, but as often as we can we are back at Red Lobster. I cannot remember the last time I made a crab legs choice myself, but even so for a crab you are OK.

In case you did not catch it that is a compliment!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Happy birthday @Grailhunter

Your birthday cake looks delicious and so does that ice cream!
The cake looks very good indeed . But the kids are not gonna like it .
As in kidneys and other things . I found a way to use pure cocoa with honey . its much better for you
and it tastes like chocolate . Yes indeed .