Great Signs from the Heaven have Begun

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Dodo_David said:
You make the claim. You post the sources to back it up. Otherwise, I will have no reason to believe it.
Try "warning 8 supper-signs in the heavens"
Daniel 12:4,8-10
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?
9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.
10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; [SIZE=14pt]but the wise shall understand.[/SIZE]

I wrote a book titled “America’s Last Warning” which I was going to title “The Wise Shall Understand” till I found someone had already used that title.

Genesis 1:14
14 And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; [SIZE=14pt]and let them be for signs,[/SIZE] and for seasons, and for days, and years:

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:
Daniel 11:39-45
39Thus shall he (666) do in the most strong holds with a strange god, whom he shall acknowledge and increase with glory: and he shall cause them to rule over many, and shall divide the land for gain.

( Israel will be divided before the war of Magog.)
( next is Isaiah 17,19 & Psalm 83 war between Israel and her local neighbors)

40And at the time of the end shall the king of the south push at him: and the king of the north shall come against him like a whirlwind, with chariots, and with horsemen, and with many ships; and he shall enter into the countries, and shall overflow and pass over.
41He shall enter also into the glorious land, and many countries shall be overthrown: but these shall escape out of his hand, even Edom, and Moab, and the chief of the children of Ammon.
42He shall stretch forth his hand also upon the countries: and the land of Egypt shall not escape.
43But he shall have power over the treasures of gold and of silver, and over all the precious things of Egypt:

( Next God puts a hook in the jaw of Magog (Russia) and her Ezekiel 38 allies.)

and the Libyans and the Ethiopians shall be at his steps.
44But tidings out of the east (Persia) and out of the north (Russia) shall trouble him: therefore he shall go forth with great fury to destroy, and utterly to make away many.
45And he shall plant the tabernacles of his palace between the seas in the glorious holy mountain; yet he shall come to his end, and none shall help him.

(But what is coming soon may lead to the covenant to divided Israel.)
Once again, "those who don't learn from history are doomed to think that prophecy must be yet fulfilled." (Which essentially means that "the fulfillment of prophecy must be REPEATED!") Daniel 11 is already FULFILLED!

The words of Daniel 11 start with the last four notable kings of Persia. Then, it tells the brief history of Alexander the Great of Macedonia, and then, it tells of his four generals who divide his empire into four separate kingdoms: Greece (Macedonia), Pergamum, the Seleucid empire to Isra'el's north, and the Ptolemaic empire of Egypt in the south. Greece and Pergamum are irrelevant to the affairs of Isra'el, but the Seleucid empire of the north and the Ptolemaic empire of the south both used Isra'el as a battle ground and its people as pawns.

The worst king of the north (king of the Seleucid kingdom) was Antiochus IV "Epiphanes." He set up his own choices for high priest in the Temple. He tried to force Isra'el to give up their faith, their Bible, and their religious rituals. He even sacrificed a pig on the holy altar to the god Zeus! He killed those who practiced their rituals, circumcised their children, or were even caught reading God's Word! He murdered many Hebrews until Judas Maccabees and his brothers stood against him and until God finally took him out of the way! He is the antagonistic reason for the history of Chanukah!

The end of the chapter is about Caesar Augustus and Herod the Great, each of whom plagued Isra'el in their own ways. The prophecy flows into Daniel 12's first few verses, which speak of the Roman Empire and the world of the "last days" into which the Messiah was born.

PLEASE don't make the mistake of thinking you can find a future "Antichrist" in Daniel 11! While these men of the later centuries B.C. were haters of Isra'el, they are NOT YET-to-be-fulfilled nor are they to be repeated, as though they were patterns FOR the future "Antichrist." These men WERE the fulfillment of this prophecy. While there SHALL be a future figure called the second "beast" and it is likely that he will be the "man against the Torah" in 2 Thessalonians 2, that person should NOT be thought a fulfillment of Daniel 11 (or 12).

Daniel 11 doesn't have anything to do with Isaiah 17, Isaiah 19, or Psalm 83, nor does it have anything to do with the battle against Gowg of Magowg.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Actually the next thing to happen to Israel will be favorable

She will greatly expand her borders to encompass the Land God gave his servant Jacob

That is what is next.

The hand of the miraculous will be obvious and many of the citizens of the surrounding (Muslim) nations will dump Allah and recognize The Lord The God of Israel and the hostilities will end for a period of time and Israel will prosper like never before.

The biggest problems for American Christians is they cannot see themselves because of themselves. The American Christian mindset is that the sun shines on them alone and every body else is ..... well .... " just a few other guys out there somewhere" .... . They often interpret prophecy thinking it is all about America.

The reality is , America comprises only 4.5% of the worlds population ... America plays a part in the big picture because of its large Christian population , yes .... it's prosperity and military powers on the world stage have been an important influence to set the stage for (prophetic) world events , yes ... but prophecy is not about America .... never was , never will be , everything is about Israel.

I am a great fan of the USA ... my comments are not meant to be disparaging ... I just want to point out there is a huge world out there and everybody can see it clearly it except America .... they only see themselves and think everything is about them ... for this reason we see so many confusions when it comes to understanding prophecy.

The time of the gentiles is approaching fulfillment , the decline of America is probably a forerunner of that.

We are the gentiles , let us not forget that.

Set your hearts on something bigger than the USA

best wishes

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Proverbs 22:3
3 A prudent man foreseeth the evil, and hideth himself: but the simple pass on, and are punished.

Proverbs 21:20
20 There is treasure to be desired and oil in the dwelling of the wise; but a foolish man spendeth it up.

Proverbs 6:5-11
5 Deliver thyself as a roe from the hand of the hunter, and as a bird from the hand of the fowler.
6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
8 Provideth her meat in the summer, and gathereth her food in the harvest. 9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
10 Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
This happens first
Psalm 102: 13
You will arise and have compassion on Zion,
for it is time to show favor to her;
the appointed time has come.
Psalm 102: 18
Let this be written for a future generation

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
But first.

Zechariah 13:7-9
7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
Eric E Stahl said:
But first.

7 Awake, O sword, against my shepherd, and against the man that is my fellow, saith the LORD of hosts: smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered: and I will turn mine hand upon the little ones.
8And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.
Soon,

Zephaniah 1:14-2:3
14The great day of the LORD is near, it is near, and hasteth greatly, even the voice of the day of the LORD: the mighty man shall cry there bitterly.
15 That day is a day of wrath, a day of trouble and distress, a day of wasteness and desolation, a day of darkness and gloominess, a day of clouds and thick darkness,
16 A day of the trumpet and alarm against the fenced cities, and against the high towers.
17 And I will bring distress upon men, that they shall walk like blind men, because they have sinned against the LORD: and their blood shall be poured out as dust, and their flesh as the dung.
18 Neither their silver nor their gold shall be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD's wrath; but the whole land shall be devoured by the fire of his jealousy: for he shall make even a speedy riddance of all them that dwell in the land.

[SIZE=14pt](Israel has gathered and the day of the Lord is very, very near!)[/SIZE]

1 Gather yourselves together, yea, gather together, O nation not desired;
2 Before the decree bring forth, before the day pass as the chaff, before the fierce anger of the LORD come upon you, before the day of the LORD's anger come upon you.
3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Does anyone know if the Hebrew translated in the KJV as "the pleides" literally refers to that specific star cluster, or was that possibly just some Masonic influence in the translation?

Dodo_David

Melmacian in human guise
Jul 13, 2013
Michael V Pardo said:
Does anyone know if the Hebrew translated in the KJV as "the pleides" literally refers to that specific star cluster, or was that possibly just some Masonic influence in the translation?
Uh, what Bible verse are you referring to?

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, Eric.

Eric E Stahl said:
But first.

This portion of Z'kharyahu's prophecy is partially fulfilled because the coming of the Messiah, the Advent, was SPLIT into TWO Advents or Comings when Yeshua` said, "your house is left unto you DESOLATE." This fulfilled the need for two sets of Messianic prophecies. Yeshua` during His first Advent or His First Coming became haKeves Elohiym (the Lamb of God), and as both the Sacrifice for sin and the Priest forever after the order of Malkhiy-Tsedeq (Melchizedek, "My King of Righteousness"), He fulfilled the prophecies about haMashiach ben Yosef (the Messiah Son of Joseph, Joseph being the suffering servant in Egypt). WHEN He returns, He will then fulfill the prophecies about haMashiach ben Daveed (the Messiah Son of David, that is, the conquering and reigning Messiah, as His ancestor David was).

Therefore, when we read "smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered," that portion (as well as the immediate context around those words) were fulfilled in the first century:

Matthew 26:30-34
30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
31 Then saith Jesus unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep of the flock shall be scattered abroad.
32 But after I am risen again, I will go before you into Galilee.
33 Peter answered and said unto him, Though all men shall be offended because of thee, yet will I never be offended.
34 Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
KJV

Mark 14:26-30
26 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
27 And Jesus saith unto them, All ye shall be offended because of me this night: for it is written, I will smite the shepherd, and the sheep shall be scattered.
28 But after that I am risen, I will go before you into Galilee.
29 But Peter said unto him, Although all shall be offended, yet will not I.
30 And Jesus saith unto him, Verily I say unto thee, That this day, even in this night, before the cock crow twice, thou shalt deny me thrice.
KJV

Zechariah 13:7 is what Yeshua` was quoting when He said, "it is written," and He equated it to the night He was taken prisoner for execution! The rest of this passage was fulfilled in 70 A.D. and is still being fulfilled today, for the Jews have YET to call upon God's Name - God's Authority - which He has placed in His Son, Yeshua` haMashiach!

NT:1849 exousia (ex-oo-see'-ah); from NT:1832 (in the sense of ability); privilege, i.e. (subjectively) force, capacity, competency, freedom, or (objectively) mastery (concretely, magistrate, superhuman, potentate, token of control), delegated influence:
KJV - authority, jurisdiction, liberty, power, right, strength.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

Matthew 28:18-20
18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power (exousia) is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.
KJV

You absolutely MUST be more careful about which prophecies are yet to be fulfilled and which have been fulfilled already!

-------- (Sometimes I really wish the editor wouldn't combine posts into one.) --------

Shalom, Michael.

Michael V Pardo said:
Job 9:9
9 Which maketh Arcturus, Orion, and Pleiades, and the chambers of the south.
KJV

Job 38:31
31 Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?
KJV

Amos 5:7-9
7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,
8 Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day dark with night: that calleth for the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name:
9 That strengtheneth the spoiled against the strong, so that the spoiled shall come against the fortress.
KJV

OT:3598 Kiymah (kee-maw'); from the same as OT:3558; a cluster of stars, i.e. the Pleiades:
KJV - Pleiades, seven stars.

OT:3558 kuwmaz (koo-mawz'); from an unused root meaning to store away; a jewel (probably gold beads):
KJV - tablet.

(Biblesoft's New Exhaustive Strong's Numbers and Concordance with Expanded Greek-Hebrew Dictionary. Copyright © 1994, 2003, 2006 Biblesoft, Inc. and International Bible Translators, Inc.)

I don't know if anyone can tell you that specifically, but I do know that it means "a cluster of jewels (or stars)" and most likely refers to that star pattern, since it is the most prominent in the night sky for the northern hemisphere. Perhaps the better word to consider is what was translated as "sweet influences?"

OT:4575 ma`adannah (mah-ad-an-naw'); by transitive from OT:6029; a bond, i.e. group:
KJV - influence.

OT:6029 `anad (aw-nad'); a primitive root; to lace fast:
KJV - bind, tie.

And, since this is the English of Strong's, that "fast" doesn't mean "speedily" but "tightly."

Therefore, the translation suggests some influence of the stars, but the Hebrew doesn't say that. It's God asking the question, "Can you tighten up the Pleiades cluster?"

The Hebrew (transliterated) is this:

31 Hatqasheer ma`danowt Kiymaah ow moshkhowt Kciyl tfateeach?

31 Hatqasheer = 31 Can-you-tie
ma`danowt = with-bonds
Kiymaah = Cluster-of-Jewels
ow = or
moshkhowt = cords
Kciyl = of-Orion/Fat-One
tfateeach? = can-you-open-wide?

31 Can-you-tie with-bonds Cluster-of-Jewels or cords of-Orion/Fat-One can-you-open-wide?

One might translate it as "Can you tighten the bonds of the Pleiades (Cluster of Jewels) or untie the cords of Orion (the Fat One)?" However, there is nothing "mystical" or "occultish" about this verse.

Eric E Stahl

May 28, 2013
Pa. USA
[SIZE=14pt]2 Timothy 3:1-9[/SIZE]
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
6 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,
7 Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
8 Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith.
9 But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as their's also was.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The server for the board seems to be in some sort of distress at the moment and I'm unable to quote specific posts, but Retrobyter answered my question about the Pleiades. I had two reasons that I was curious about the references to the Pleiades in the book of Job. One was that I've had two dreams in the last few months about working on or completing paintings; one I put on canvas (which was a simple abstract that took less than a day to complete in acrylic paint) and the other which I'd also like to paint was abstract as well but included a small area of night time sky containing a star cluster. I did a preliminary sketch for the painting and was trying to remember the pattern of the stars; the Pleiades came mind, but that was probably because of what Retrobyter said in his post, that is, the Pleiades is one of the only clearly visible star clusters (to the naked eye) in the Northern hemisphere.
I don't generally put much stock in dreams unless they contain events which happen later, but these two dreams were the only ones that I can remember in which I was painting (or had just finished a canvas,) and works of art, music, literature, etc. that people put together from their dreams often have a peculiar quality that makes the work memorable.
The second reason (in response to Retrobyter's comments) is that I've been taking my time reading through a book about Masonic symbolism and came across a short passage which makes reference to a Masonic "prophecy" relating to the Pleiades and some event which is supposed to be an eschatological sign of some sort. The reference was vague and the "prophecy" was not explicitly stated. The author of the book often credits Cabbalistic traditions and the Talmud as sources of Masonic prophecies, but I'm not familiar with either (nor particularly interested in investigating them as the works of Satan are only meant to draw people away from the truth.) Yet, the scripture, even the Lord Himself, foretells signs in the heavens, which I would assume were unique and not of a recurring nature (such as the return of a comet.)

Giver

Dec 13, 2013
Wilson, NC
[SIZE=large]I know what is going to be shared by me will not convince anyone, but it does not hurt to try.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Jesus has personally told me we are in the tribulation of the last times.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=large]Jesus has even told me who is the End Time anti Christ.[/SIZE]