Greetings from the Lovely Bahamas

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kay-gee

Oct 23, 2009
Hello everyone. I'm male married Canadian born and now residing in the beautiful arclipeglo of The Bahamas. I mostly like making music. Play drums in a small band. Play guitar and sing a bit also.Belong to Church of Christ. We are a small non-denominational sect devoted to restoration of simple primitive Christianity as outlined for us in scripture.I have a non-negotiable stand on Water baptism and the Lords supper. I am quite passioate about these topics and can be a little pushy about them. Bear with me. I am not perfect. My debating skills are not either!I believe that all articles of faith and worship need to be substantiated by scripture, book, chapter, verse. Hope to have some good and productive discussion here and look forward to meeting many of you.all the best...

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wonder if it's the same type of Church of Christ that a friend of mine's father pastors?Love to hear the truth spoken about validating by "scripture, book, chapter, verse" -- you'll find that we try to do the same here.Welcome!

Miss Hepburn

Oct 28, 2009
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi kay-gee,I hope we both have much fellowship here.:) Miss Hepburn