Greetings in Christ Jesus!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello all,
I am a born again believer. Bought by the blood of my Saviour who paid my sin debt when I was convicted,repented,confessed and received forgiveness of my sins.
My God is very personal to me, he is my Lord and Master!
I was a daughter, I am a sister,I am a mother,an aunt,a grandmother and a great grandmother.
I have outlived 3 siblings,being second born and one to estrangement. I had 2 children ,my son passed this Nov. 8 yrs ago. I live with my daughter and son in law due to early demise in my family and poor health.
I have known the Lord for 45 yrs and I cherish him and his word. I live by his word and the doctrine found within its pages.
I look forward to getting to know you and sharing his word. I hope you help me understand better and draw closer to him as I hope to be a help to you.

My avatar is long so you may call me Least or LAMB.
May we share in his love and peace.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hello all,
I am a born again believer. Bought by the blood of my Saviour who paid my sin debt when I was convicted,repented,confessed and received forgiveness of my sins.
I was a daughter, I am a sister,I am a mother,an aunt,a grandmother and a great grandmother.
I have outlived 3 siblings,being second born and one to estrangement. I had 2 children ,my son passed this Nov. 8 yrs ago. I live with my daughter and son in law due to early demise in my family and poor health.
I have known the Lord for 45 yrs and I cherish him and his word. I live by his word and the doctrine found within its pages.
I look forward to getting to know you and sharing his word. I hope you help me understand better and draw closer to him as I hope to be a help to you.

Good to see you, Sir.

Sorry for your recent loss, indeed.

God bless His Word to you.

Oops, sorry, you are a Ms.....

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all,

Hello and welcome to the site. Hope to see you around sounds like we have a lot in common.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello and welcome to the site. Hope to see you around sounds like we have a lot in common.

Thank you,Pearl..( Just your avatar alone speaks many messages)
Pear a treasure and of great price,look forward to it as well

Blessings

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you,Pearl..( Just your avatar alone speaks many messages)
Pear a treasure and of great price,look forward to it as well

Blessings
I shall call you Lamb. So as to my avatar those hand belong to my friends Vera, Anne and Steve. And the name I use has nothing to do with the pearl of great price - I wouldn't be so bold as to make that claim. I use the name for personal reason which I recently explained in the thread about new names.

Did God give you another name?

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for sharing and showing your humbleness by refusing to be the PEARL of great price, however that is how I will see you.
I wish he would give me another name. When I first joined forums the thought came to me you are the least among many of those wise in the word so I use it.

Blessings to you and yours!

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you for sharing and showing your humbleness by refusing to be the PEARL of great price, however that is how I will see you.
I wish he would give me another name. When I first joined forums the thought came to me you are the least among many of those wise in the word so I use it.

Blessings to you and yours!
And Shalom and good night it is now 10:20 pm here in the UK.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, Lamb :) ....and welcome to the forum. You may call me "T" ...or the last two letters, "AJ." The letter "A" in my screen name is for "Abigail" which is a name the Lord gave me. The letter "J" is for Joy ...another name given to me by Him. :)

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Pearl

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you ALL for your welcomes.
I am looking forward to knowing each of you and how you love the Lord.

Rita

Staff member
Dec 20, 2020
South
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have to tell you lamb that it’s only just clicked what your forum name says, all I saw yesterday were random numbers and letters……..talk about missing the obvious ! Lol

Reactions: farouk and L.A.M.B.