The rapture has already started (on Earth). Paul Washer, the first of the faithful to be raptured to Christ (still?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there,

I believe the Rapture has reached Earth. I previously had a dream of my grandmother being raptured to the Lord, but didn't know what it meant. Now however, I looked in the Holy Spirit where Paul Washer was and I couldn't see him! He is waiting for the Church to join Christ, in the Heavenlies. If Paul is waiting, then the Lord has most certainly already having been waiting.

I'm not saying "there is the Christ" or "look, He is here", I am saying where are you?

This is a message that is not going to change, I hope you have been encouraged.

God bless.

dad

Apr 17, 2020
private
normanbruleart.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Hi there,

I believe the Rapture has reached Earth. I previously had a dream of my grandmother being raptured to the Lord, but didn't know what it meant. Now however, I looked in the Holy Spirit where Paul Washer was and I couldn't see him! He is waiting for the Church to join Christ, in the Heavenlies. If Paul is waiting, then the Lord has most certainly already having been waiting.

I'm not saying "there is the Christ" or "look, He is here", I am saying where are you?

God bless.
No. When it comes we will know it

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
When He comes on the clouds of Heaven, that is also the time of the resurrection of the dead.
And no this has not happened yet. I have had some preterist Christians tell me He already came on the clouds.

There is no secret return of Christ. As in a secret second coming for a rapture, then a final 3rd coming at the end of the age, (this world).

JazzyJeff15

May 12, 2021
Connecticut
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like Paul Washer, i respect his earlier sermons he did at a younger age but i think hes even better now. I dont really like the intense style as much as i like the way you can feel the love now that he has for those who listen to him

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What is the interesting thing about the rapture, is that it responds to your command.

Jesus said "Whatever you loose in Heaven, will be loosed on Earth; whatever you bind in Heaven, will be bound on Earth" (gospels, from memory).

This loosing and binding, applies to the rapture - the goal is to edify Christ the most!

Hobie

Jun 11, 2009
South Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi there,

God bless.
Well then you've been left behind, and perdition awaits. Need to go by Gods Word which is truth, not some idea of self or private interpretation. The Bible is there for us to study what will happen at the end, we need not guess or speculate my brother, its all there for us.

Last edited: