Haikus and the like

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord fears no man
The Lion awaits His prey
All men will Fear Him

For thus the Lord has spoken to me: “As a lion roars, and a young lion over his prey when a multitude of shepherds is summoned against him, he will not be afraid of their voice nor be disturbed by their noise. So the Lord of hosts will come down to fight for Mount Zion and for its hill... Assyria shall fall by a sword not of man, and a sword not of mankind shall devour him. But he shall flee from the sword, and his young men shall become forced labor. He shall cross over to his stronghold for fear, and his princes shall be afraid of the banner,” Says the Lord, whose Fire is in Zion, and whose furnace is in Jerusalem (Isaiah 31:4-9)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soldiers dress for war
The shofar sounds for battle
Treasures will be His

On the seventh day they rose early, at the dawn of day, and marched around the city in the same manner seven times. It was only on that day that they marched around the city seven times. 16 And at the seventh time, when the priests had blown the shofar, Joshua said to the people, “Shout, for the Lord has given you the city. 17 And the city and all that is within it shall be devoted to the Lord for destruction. Only Rahab the harlot and all who are with her in her house shall live, because she hid the messengers whom we sent. 18 But you, keep yourselves from the things devoted to destruction, lest when you have devoted them you take any of the devoted things and make the camp of Israel a thing for destruction and bring trouble upon it. 19 But all silver and gold, and every vessel of bronze and iron, are holy to the Lord; they shall go into the treasury of the Lord.” 20 So the people shouted, and the shofars were blown. As soon as the people heard the sound of the shofar, the people shouted a great shout, and the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they captured the city. (Joshua 6:15-20)

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Though an army comes
His sword will be raised on high
His heart will not fear

2 When the wicked came against me to devour my flesh, my enemies and foes they stumbled and fell. 3 Though an army may encamp against me, my heart shall not fear. Though war may rise against me, in this I will be confident... my head shall be lifted up above my enemies all around me;
Therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle. I will sing, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord. (Psalm 27:2-6)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Mayflower I saw this on Twitter this morning and it made me think of you. I know you don't have it but you might want to check her out!

Screenshot-20210501-103120.png

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weapons of warfare
And armor that shines brightly
Glisten in the sun

14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God (Ephesians 6:14-17)

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is morphin time!!!
Battle armor all ready
Go Holy Spirit!!!!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018