Happy Easter Everyone!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just wanted to say Happy Easter. I know many take this time to celebrate the risen Lord. And what a blessing it is that He lives! Praise to God the Father, the Holy Ghost and Jesus the Christ. What joy Mary must have knowing her son lives and is the Son of God. He is triumphant and glorious. Like his Father.

I would also like to point out when he rose to heaven that he sent us the comforter, which is a tremendous blessing!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
easter_2_orig.jpg

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Easter is tomorrow. Just wanted to say I'm happy the Lord is risen and that his trial for the atonement on this earth ended and is now glorified with the Father. That seems to bring peace to my soul knowing he won't have to go thru that again.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Despite these days of this world conjuring up continual strife….

Our Great Lord God has blessed our Brothers and Sisters in Christ to which Nothing can separate us from Remembrance of our Lord we Love, Praise, Worship, Thank and
Pss 103:
[1] Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

He is Risen and we with Him.

Have a beautiful blessed thankful Easter.

Glory to God,
Taken