Have any of you seem the meltdown among Muslims now about Quran?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JesusFan1

Jun 19, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were doing it (memorize the Koran) only to learn how to sing the chants. Just like jewish was also singing Torah as a chants but they were never studying what inside the text contained in their singing.
I have a notice a few moslem here they were never understand the arabian text that they sing in chants. This man made rituals was made God mad in Isaiah 29:9-16, because they only do this ritual as told but they never seek God in the spiritual realm and 10 commandments of Moses was not in their main concern.
In catholic singing chants only for Psalms as David had wrote the psalms and sing this chants to God (Psalms 3 - Psalms 9).

Chants in jewish :
- Who Made Up the Way We Sing the Torah?
Only 15% arab Muslims know the Quran, so Allah inspired His final revelation to a Prophet who could not read nor write, and in a language few among even Muslims can read!

Reactions: Yan and Nancy

JesusFan1

Jun 19, 2020
Macomb Mi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is big. Do you know how this all came about? I looked up Dr. Jay Smith but have not listened to his videos yet, and when I put in CIRA, I get all kinds of hits about things not pertaining to this subject :(
Just youtube search under Al Fadi and check out muslim videos!