"Have you ever had a spiritual paranormal encounter?"

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@ Helen

Yes Helen. I have heard God TWICE in my life. they are very Memorable experiences, and every time I tell these stories they REMAIN EXACTLY the same.

I spent my entire Life from 11 years old told 30 Years old in the pursuit of Having a Relationship with God.

I LITERALLY walked around in a White Robe, Bare Foot, Ate Vegetables, and as it should be only spoke about God with EVERYONE I met.

Twice I have Heard GOD speak to me.

He has Done 1,000 upon 1,000 of things FOR ME, that I am not even aware of.

These people saying, well what is it they are saying?

WHERE IS GOD.
That pretty much is what they are saying. They Have Prayed, and God has not Answered their Prayers.
God did answer their Prayers, with Who are you?, and NO.

What have they done to make their life compatible to with God is looking for?
It is an Imaginary BLOOD covering by the Son of God to Cover our scent so we can sneak into Heaven.
I IMAGINE I am COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS, Therefore God is TRICKED into thinking I am his Son.
Is that the TRICK to get in to Heaven?

That is not what the Bible is About.
It is my understanding that the phrase, "washed in the blood" is a metaphor for the cross. His cross, His sacrifice. My cross, His atonement for my whole salvation: justification, sanctification, and glorification. Spirit, soul, and body. Shalom.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@ Helen

Yes Helen. I have heard God TWICE in my life. they are very Memorable experiences, and every time I tell these stories they REMAIN EXACTLY the same.

I spent my entire Life from 11 years old told 30 Years old in the pursuit of Having a Relationship with God.

I LITERALLY walked around in a White Robe, Bare Foot, Ate Vegetables, and as it should be only spoke about God with EVERYONE I met.

WHERE IS GOD.
That pretty much is what they are saying. They Have Prayed, and God has not Answered their Prayers.

It is an Imaginary BLOOD covering by the Son of God to Cover our scent so we can sneak into Heaven.
I IMAGINE I am COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF JESUS, Therefore God is TRICKED into thinking I am his Son.

It is my understanding that the phrase, "washed in the blood" is a metaphor for the cross. His cross, His sacrifice. My cross, His atonement for my whole salvation: justification, sanctification, and glorification. Spirit, soul, and body. Shalom.

Truman

Jul 31, 2020
Brantford
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@ Helen

WHERE IS GOD.