Have you ever visited https://www.religiousforums.com/ ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did. It didn't go well. What I discovered is that they have a GAZILLION obscure rules that are seemingly enforced based on the political identity of the posters involved. It is administered by a bunch of leftist atheists. I ended up dropping out because it is NOT a place for fair and free discussion of religion as evidenced by their endless deletions of my posts for one violation or another. I'm just wondering if anyone here has any experience with that site?

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, eventually, asked them to delete my account. A lot of interesting people though had some good discussions. Mainly stayed on subject about God, and Jesus, and learned a little bit about others and what they believe.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, eventually, asked them to delete my account. A lot of interesting people though had some good discussions. Mainly stayed on subject about God, and Jesus, and learned a little bit about others and what they believe.
I never did figure out how to post there without violating one rule or another. My guess is that the person who originally created that community was well-intended but that, eventually, it was taken over by leftist atheists.

2 Corinthians 6:14-18 KJV
Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness? And what concord hath Christ with Belial? or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?