Have you seen the light?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If E = mc2 then we can divide and conclude that...

Mass (m) = Energy (E/c2)

And there are three varieties...

Natural E/c2 - All mass is basically cooled plasma
Mental E/c2 - Mentally, A mathematical formula, but this has chemical and spiritual properties as well.
Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, warmth, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)

Comparing the light and the darkness, the opposite of E/c2 would be z (absolute zero)/ c (darkness)...

Spiritual E/c2 - E (motivation, love) / c2 (faith, hope, charity, joy)
Spiritual z/d - z (laziness, warmth, hatred / d (fear, despair, greed, sorrow)
The Flesh - What is pride, ego, adultery... To name a few... Is this light or darkness??? a distortion of the true light?

A correct spiritual E/c2 is an important ally to the Christian faith. Here we have two brother, Jake and Elwood who are without direction, and in a rather lively service sense the spiritual E/c2 for the first time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-_rX4FG_M

I was brought up in the military and spent my teenage years in Michigan. I had a friend up there who was an atheist and had a girlfriend in Detroit. One evening he over stayed his visit and was late going home. He was a white guy in a concrete jungle of crime and the situation was scary. Having a scary bunch of young men walking down the street he sneaks into a building and opens a door. What he walked into was a service like given above with the organ playing, dancing, people falling out in the Spirit, and a divine light, love, and joy on the countenance of the people. He talked a whole lot less about atheism after visiting that service!

I have also created a video on the subject...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adpDhOifHko