have you wondered why some people just wont believe in jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

afaithfulone4u

Dec 7, 2012
California
Greetings horsecamp,
Many do not understand why the name JESUS is so terrifying to men that they will hit you, spit at you, tell you to leave, tell you to shut up, reject you, persecute you and try to destroy you.
So why are the ungodly people so afraid of Jesus and why do they HATE his name? Could it be that the spirit they are of can't receive the Word as Lord of their life to follow so they can live? That is why we must be fisher's of men for the battle is not of flesh and blood, but in the spirit that we must learn to catch to bring them home to the Father's house to save them from the frying pan.
Following God's Word saves the soul,following the devils word kills, steals and destroys us.
John 8:42-47
42 Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.
46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me?
47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.
KJV

Yep.. the LOVE of money is the root of many evils (watched video)

Blue Lanai

Jul 29, 2013
What a ridiculous, short-sighted video.

Why be understanding and compassionate when you can be self-righteous and judgemental? -- This is the message I took away from this.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ugh.....

I have just determined, once again, that I am not, and never will be, part of present day Christian culture. I have to say that it is really one of the more difficult aspects of being a Christian, for me. I just do not fit in with 'family fun', 'Christian humor', or 'salvation focused witnessing'. I do not believe that Jesus used ridicule, sarcasm, or righteous indignation to convince people of His divinity.

Perhaps it is due to the fact that I didn't grow up in the church.

horsecamp

Feb 1, 2008
Blue Lanai said:
What a ridiculous, short-sighted video.

Why be understanding and compassionate when you can be self-righteous and judgemental? -- This is the message I took away from this.

IT is God who has already judged unbelief in Jesus to be deadly wrong! the video is just echoing God truth about that in a funny way.
aspen2 said:
Ugh.....

I have just determined, once again, that I am not, and never will be, part of present day Christian culture. I have to say that it is really one of the more difficult aspects of being a Christian, for me. I just do not fit in with 'family fun', 'Christian humor', or 'salvation focused witnessing'. I do not believe that Jesus used ridicule, sarcasm, or righteous indignation to convince people of His divinity.

Perhaps it is due to the fact that I didn't grow up in the church.
ugh its a satire;;;;;;;;; (Christian liberty) you have a right to use your freedom in Christ not to like this type of humor just as other people have a right to use there freedom in Christ to like it..

Blue Lanai

Jul 29, 2013
@horsecamp:

H: "IT is God who has already judged unbelief in Jesus to be deadly wrong! the video is just echoing God truth about that in a funny way."

Please do not try justify being sarcastic and smug toward those who don't know Christ by claiming that God or Jesus sanctions it.

Perhaps you are familiar with the Parable of the Shepherd? It is the Lost who need our compassion and understanding. Ridiculing those who do not believe sets us up in the position of judgement that only God holds.