He will not work

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don't work don't eat
wont work dont eat . Look real closely at that my friend . Cause many do this even within churches now .
They have no jobs but always busy bodys in peoples affairs and get FAT salaries from the church for doing this .
Most these leaders need to step down and go get jobs . I mean most of them Preach falsehoods anyway
and have made it a business and have sold out and continue to conform only MORE to the world and its ways .
COMPROMISING TRUTH for the sake of GETTING ALONG . I would oust every last one of them that did such a thing ,
IF i were in charge of the churches . The speech would begin like
OKAY today its PINK SLIP DAY in the building . ALL you teachers who have fleeced the flocks
GOTTA GO . No severance pay either . Its time to clean out a lot of churches my friend .
Or at least get the people out from under these fleecers and their false doctrines . PINK SLIP DAY .
Can you imagine that .
IT would make news . Today ol a man known as amigo
entered into the vatican and gave the pope a pink slip
and said ITS CLEAN UP TIME . he was overturning statues , burning beads and smashing idols
and as he left he could be heard saying , OKAY protestant realm I IS COMING FOR YOU TOO