Healing for my mom & Bharat s son

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Friends, after taking medicines also mom was having head ache and stomach pain. You csn pray God heal her and take care of her everydays. Let God's peace, healing strength anf joy be upon her.

Yesterday i got a message that Bharat s going to be one year son having fever, now got another message say he had fever and pain and whole night h has not slept

You can pray God heal Arpit and restore his good health.

God bless!

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Friends, after taking medicines also mom was having head ache and stomach pain. You csn pray God heal her and take care of her everydays. Let God's peace, healing strength anf joy be upon her.

Yesterday i got a message that Bharat s going to be one year son having fever, now got another message say he had fever and pain and whole night h has not slept

God bless!
Praying now!

Reactions: Nancy and My Dreams

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

God bless!

Peace and joy and healing for your mother and to restore Arpit, Bharat's son also. A year is a long time to have a fever MD.
God bless and heal,
nancy

My Dreams

Feb 22, 2020
Raipur
Faith
Christian
Country
India
Peace and joy and healing for your mother and to restore Arpit, Bharat's son also. A year is a long time to have a fever MD.
God bless and heal,
nancy

Oh sorry! After some days Arpit will be a 1 yr child. He is having fever from yesterday
Thanks Nancy

Reactions: amadeus and Nancy

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks Nancy, i am from India so sometimes mu english is worst i should say , anyways thank you!

That is not a problem...I am just pretty tired and it is late here. It's all good M.D. Your English is fine :)
Good nite to you and see you on here, your family is being prayed for brother.