Health

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ya, that'll do the flavor thing i guess

:D Can you write me one that you think will affect my husbands EARS...he is getting deafer and will not get hearing aids!!!!:rolleyes: :confused:

..and, while we are about it..any tips about falling down?
I fell three times last week...and again a few days ago!
Not dizzy or anything...more tripping we have the same garden path for years..but now I have found a paving stone which sticks up only about 1/4" high....never bother me before..so obviously I am not lifting my feet enough. :(

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
:D Can you write me one that you think will affect my husbands EARS...he is getting deafer and will not get hearing aids!!!!:rolleyes: :confused:

..and, while we are about it..any tips about falling down?
I fell three times last week...and again a few days ago!
Not dizzy or anything...more tripping we have the same garden path for years..but now I have found a paving stone which sticks up only about 1/4" high....never bother me before..so obviously I am not lifting my feet enough. :(
senior yoga is awesome. i could show you pictures of a stooped lady who straightened all the way up in a couple of months, etc. swimming is good too. Yes, people tend to slide their foot past a certain point of conditioning, usually marked by elder years. doesn't have to be that way though--take up mountain climbing! :D use it or lose it

Reactions: Helen