Healty Foods ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, don't take what medical science (more of an agenda these days) too seriously. There's evidence out there that salt/high blood pressure link is not as strong as they make it sound when they have a "one shoe size fits all" blanket application to everyone instead of maybe some people.

I agree with this basic premise. However, in the case of sodium restriction what does 'Big Medicine' have to gain?? Selling less blood pressure medication?

Blueberry

Nov 2, 2018
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My wife spends lots of time reading ingredient labels while grocery shopping. We rarely eat processed foods and she cooks mostly from scratch. She insists on eating whole foods, not messing with the balance God designed them with. Apples - not apple juice. Whole Wheat not bleached white flour, etc. We buy Ezekiel Bread some of which comes from a bible recipe for bread.
““As for you, take wheat, barley, beans, lentils, millet, and spelt, put them in a single container, and make food from them for yourself. For the same number of days that you lie on your side—390 days—you will eat it.” (Ezekiel 4:9)

Right on Dave. I've come to the same conclusions. Sounds like we have the same 'Food Doctrine'. ;)

It may be worth pointing out that Ezekiel bread is made from sprouted seeds rather than the milled mature seeds/fruit from these plants. Sprouting many foods releases all the robust (God designed in) stored up energy and nutrients required for that seedlings to grow into a mature form of the plant. The plant kingdom's version of 'mother's milk'.

Reactions: Dave L

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Ha!
Mine have EPA and DHA.
yes, they all do GG; the spiked one's ratio is off, if you do a comparo with the ratios in any plant based O3 you see that the DHA is way too high, and imo here we are again back at "bad ratios," and i smell a rat :)
well really i have no sense of smell at all lol, i just read way too much prolly

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you're kidding right

Absolutely not.

I grew up on a farm in Indiana. Part of the farm belt of the united states.

Crops take nutrients out of the soil. If you don't put them back no new crops after a few seasons. Farming 101

I guess you think hydroponic gardens don't use fertilizer as well?

In third world countries that don't fertilize, they move their Homes to new land when their land stops producing.

Even the bible teaches to land lay fallow in order to rebuild itself.

Houseplants require fertilizer as well.

Ever seen a tractor spraying a field? That is either pesticide or fertilizer.

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Absolutely not.

I grew up on a farm in Indiana. Part of the farm belt of the united states.
ah, but the farm is no longer in your family heritage, is it; it's gone now right
In third world countries that don't fertilize, they move their Homes to new land when their land stops producing.
i'm sure this does also happen, yes, but many others learned how to keep their soil healthy wadr
Even the bible teaches to land lay fallow in order to rebuild itself.
ah, and you let your land lay fallow there in Indiana, on a reg basis?
Ever seen a tractor spraying a field? That is either pesticide or fertilizer.
ever seen compost? know what "no-till" farming is? do you think all that insectless, worm-free moon-dust you had is really "soil?" Did it bother you any that even the wildlife wouldn't go near your GMO corn, or that no other 1st world country seems to want it much, i guess thank God the Euros have finally figured out that it's not even any good for cattle feed?

but i don't blame you, ok, i know you inherited that fa...well, i guess you didn't after all, huh.
My sincere apologies ok, and i do honestly sympathize, believe it or not,
but hopefully as painful as it might be for you personally, you might see how this should be titled
"how to lose a farm in one generation."

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, but the farm is no longer in your family heritage, is it; it's gone now right

So what?

i'm sure this does also happen, yes
ah, and you let your land lay fallow there in Indiana, on a reg basis?

Yep, as did other farmers.
ever seen compost?

Used a ton of it. As well as things like chicken manure.

All are fertilizer.

A major fertilizer is liquid nitrogen.

What do you think fertilizer is?

know what "no-till" farming is?

Yep. That requires tons of water, a major issue in itself. As does that disaster called ethanol.

do you think all that moon-dust you had is really "soil?"

No, its fairy dust.

Did it bother you any that even the wildlife wouldn't go near your GMO corn,

Our animals never had a problem with it. Nor did wildlife.

or that no other 1st world country seems to want it much, i guess thank God the Euros have finally figured out that it's not even any good for cattle feed?

You mean those ultra liberal countries that restrict access to Medical Care? And open their arms to Islamics that rape and murder people? Or have anti Christian laws?

Not convincing arguments at all.

Got news for you, all the corn race in the world is GMO.

But you don't even know what non GMO food looks like.

but i don't blame you, ok, i know you inherited that fa...well, i guess you didn't after all, huh

People like you have no clue what it takes to produce food. You just eat the work of others.

As with other things, the science of farming grows and changes over time.

But radicals with weird ideas just get worse.

We should always strive to improve everything. That doesn't mean all change is good.

To do non GMO overnight is impossible. You replace one set of issues with another set, such as starvation.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
the time to destroy those who destroy the earth is coming, ok, and i do not mean to accuse you personally CI
i understand our farmers were deceived and lied to, and wadr i reject the ridiculous notion of better farming through chemistry,
and embrace Regreening the Desert that was created in that fashion. Been in on saving a couple farms here in the states myself fwiw

radicals with weird ideas do not produce verifiable results, and
former farmers with chemistry mostly do not own farms anymore :(
justify those however you will

Food, Inc. (2008) | WatchDocumentaries.com
ps, you prolly don't wanna watch this right now, ok

Last edited:

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the time to destroy those who destroy the earth is coming, ok, and i do not mean to accuse you personally CI
i understand our farmers were deceived and lied to, and wadr i reject the ridiculous notion of better farming through chemistry,
and embrace Regreening the Desert that was created in that fashion. Been in on saving a couple farms here in the states myself fwiw

Food, Inc. (2008) | WatchDocumentaries.com
ps, you prolly don't wanna watch this right now, ok

Don't pretend I don't see all of the issues going on. On all sides.

You need to be aware that many behind this nongmo movement are also part of the problem.

By what you're saying you should also the anti-medicine, including adult stem cell and nanobots.

It is obvious you have not thought this through thoroughly.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with this basic premise. However, in the case of sodium restriction what does 'Big Medicine' have to gain?? Selling less blood pressure medication?

Do some study on statins, in example. The so called studies their recommendation is based on is bogus. They found they actually do little to no good. Many people have very negative reactions taking them. And many people have stopped taking them.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Don't pretend I don't see all of the issues going on. On all sides.
ah, wish i could say the same tbh

You need to be aware that many behind this nongmo movement are also part of the problem.
i don't doubt that it will be co-opted if possible, but i fail to see how they are part of the current "problem," at least at the moment. any info appreciated

By what you're saying you should also the anti-medicine, including adult stem cell and nanobots.
"dead doctors don't lie," CI, and healthy ppl don't need one anyway
It is obvious you have not thought this through thoroughly.
thought lol, it's when i quit thinking i stumbled into most of this, blindly. Wadr as they are producing i'll stick with contoured land that holds water, and no-till farming that we don't even have a sprinkler system for, and rich soil crawling with critters ok, ty. Plus i don't have to go deer hunting, see, the deer hunt for us now! :)

Reactions: Pisteuo

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah, wish i could say the same tbh

i don't doubt that it will be co-opted if possible, but i fail to see how they are part of the current "problem," at least at the moment. any info appreciated

"dead doctors don't lie," CI, and healthy ppl don't need one anyway
thought lol, it's when i quit thinking i stumbled into most of this, blindly. Wadr as they are producing i'll stick with contoured land that holds water, and no-till farming that we don't even have a sprinkler system for, and rich soil crawling with critters ok, ty. Plus i don't have to go deer hunting, see, the deer hunt for us now! :)

Farmers of all kinds used irrigation systems. Lumbering uses rotating harvest, replant and grows seasons.

And did you know, talking about hunting, that hunters run the best conservation systems. And sometimes culling is required to prevent widespread disease from killing the animals. That

I don't think you do, so you have a lot to learn.

To this day I practice animal conservation animal conservation, as a tons of birds and animals on my property testify.

As a councilman and mayor I pushed conservation in this city of over 34,000 and a county of over 110,000.

I have hands on experience, do you?

What is the worst for plants, animals and environment? Urbanization.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Farmers of all kinds used irrigation systems.
but as we have already observed, those kinds of farmers lose their land, see. So i understand that that seems like a valid justification, but when we observe the fruit it doesn't work, obviously. What i read up there is "Monocroppers level their fields to a dead-level plain that can't hold water and then pump chemicals onto it that have nowhere to go but the water supply."
And did you know, talking about hunting, that hunters run the best conservation systems. And sometimes culling is required to prevent widespread disease from killing the animals. That

I don't think you do, so you have a lot to learn.
yes, no doubt they have a better idea than God too, and i'm sure God really appreciates their help ok. We have such a great record of land conservation and all
I have hands on experience, do you?
hmm, i would characterize my experience more as "hands-off" i guess, and i gotta say i like the fruit a whole lot better, but we live on two different planets, basically, your premise is--well, was, right, let's not forget that part--as large and as cheap a monocrop as you can cultivate sold for profit once right now, and mine is as adequate and variable as the landowner needs to sustain themselves forever, no $ in the equation.

And i mean no offense, ok, but we are still here and your farm is gone now

Last edited:

Grams

Jul 11, 2017
brown city
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, after living in this house with my son & his wife and 8 children, they must all eat
the right foods............
No white flour of course and no sugar !
We use whole wheat and honey..
And the children eat fruit and vegetables like most children eat candy and stuff..
And no one is over weight....... they all have a lot of energy !

Reactions: Helen

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but as we have already observed, those kinds of farmers lose their land, see. So i understand that that seems like a valid justification, but when we observe the fruit it doesn't work, obviously. What i read up there is "Monocroppers level their fields to a dead-level plain that can't hold water and then pump chemicals onto it that have nowhere to go but the water supply."
yes, no doubt they have a better idea than God too, and i'm sure God really appreciates their help ok. We have such a great record of land conservation and all

hmm, i would characterize my experience more as "hands-off" i guess, and i gotta say i like the fruit a whole lot better, but we live on two different planets, basically, your premise is--well, was, right, let's not forget that part--as large and as cheap a monocrop as you can cultivate sold for profit once right now, and mine is as adequate and variable as the landowner needs to sustain themselves forever, no $ in the equation.

And i mean no offense, ok, but we are still here and your farm is gone now
You really need to study.

Crops have been hybrid to grow shorter and put more into producing grain instead of stalk.

Farms still irrigate.

What is changed is small farms been bought out by coops and corporations. Farm are no longer measured in acres of square miles.

You made it so obvious you have bitten into all the propaganda and know nothing of reality.

Areas that were all corn and beans are now mint and other crops.

Of the systems What a farmer and sell for says a bad year can put their farm out of existence.

And the price of farm. You can buy a house for the cost of some equipment.

Ever watch Dr. Pol? The recurring problem on the farms you want is disease. He has tell them either inject and immunize holy of livestock is going to die.

You need a reality check.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:rolleyes: yes, no doubt that pov is nonsense to you,
nonetheless your pov makes profits and deserts (and suicidal farmers, and corn no one wants, and ruined water, and, and, and) and mine regreens them for free, ok
that is the reality
In your way people starve.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
In your way people starve.
i'm curious how you might approach a Plantation Owner on the subject of Emancipation CI, i mean no offense ok, cling to that if it makes you feel any better, sure, we need ppl to make food no one wants to eat and render the soil into moon dust and destroy the water table for the foreseeable future, otherwise God will not be able to feed us all, ok, yes, you sure got me there

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i'm curious how you might approach a Plantation Owner on the subject of Emancipation CI, i mean no offense ok, cling to that if it makes you feel any better, sure, we need ppl to make food no one wants to eat and render the soil into moon dust and destroy the water table for the foreseeable future, otherwise God will not be able to feed us all, ok, yes, you sure got me there
offtopic.gif