Hearing The Lord Jesus Christ in the spirit.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For This is a real in depth topic and it is very personal to me.
Sometimes Things do not need to be spoken by Jesus before it happens in my life or in our lives beforehand some people will be told beforehand by The Lord whether you hear his voice in the spirit or don't hear his voice at all You receive the messages in your heart.
The Lord put it on my heart to tell you this. He is with all of you at first Acceptance when he comes in things may be put on your heart without hearing the Lords voice.

All who may receive his voice or messages in your heart will live forever after the physical body passes.

Jesus really does speak to me and I hear his voice in the spirit. some people will think I am crazy but I am not.

Sometimes as well I don't hear the Lords voice when I call out to him because it has been placed deep in my heart and I already know the answer before I know it.

Jesus never told me things that will happen in my life beforehand because I know it has been revealed to me in my heart and spirit and I know it beforehand.

I ask you if you are ones that hear the Lord voice in the spirit what does he really tell you?

Jesus calls me by my name every day and every night.

I even feel emotions from him by his emotions I feel the love he has for me.

Let's talk about this.

Reactions: Mayflower

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know God puts certain passages on my heart at different times. I have had dreams I believe are from God. But that word of knowledge and wisdom gift as you speak, I don't even know if Id be good with that gift. I know Jesus had those gifts. He knew what was in peoples' hearts before they even spoke. I believe that is a gift some people have.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I know God puts certain passages on my heart at different times. I have had dreams I believe are from God. But that word of knowledge and wisdom gift as you speak, I don't even know if Id be good with that gift. I know Jesus had those gifts. He knew what was in peoples' hearts before they even spoke. I believe that is a gift some people have.

I know all the other things I said before about taking Jesus with me to the next world were not true. Nothing can take Jesus it is HE who takes us not us takes him. we need to discern the truth from him and I have.

After I pass from this physical body I will Live forever.
I have had issues with my heart and Mind crying that I will die and leave this world.

I have chosen a transformation of my heart to discern these type of thoughts and I realise these thoughts do not come from God.
I actually want to live a full life on Earth and let go of these negative thoughts about death.
Jesus never had to tell me about it before me He Just does it. if I am willing to make the transformation and Live a full life for Jesus everyday. He works through me if I work through him!!!

All the other posts I made I believe the enemy is putting a false illusion over my eyes. It is not the truth. it is deception.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
IMG_1389.jpgThis picture I thought was true is false and a deception illusion. I found out the truth of this. This is what the enemy tried to put in my mind over my eyes so I will not see the truth .

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Nothing can move Jesus or take him.

No one can say when he comes with us.

No one can be a taking position above the Lord.

The lord is a rock that can not be shaken or moved. Jesus does not Accept this. He stands with me in the heavens above holding my hand and leading me to the spirit. This is the truth.

Jul 22, 2020
melbourne
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The Lord can remain silent and not speak because The truth shall be revealed to us with or without words.
This is the meaning of my last 2 messages.

Jesus does not have to speak at all . He Just knows we find out and know the truth.