Heart Talks on Holiness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Luke 8:14-15

14 The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature.
15 But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop.
Notice.

Only 1 of the 4 groups produce fruit..

we must ask. why is this...

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
if we look in the greek.

Perfected is in the perfect tense - a completed action

Sanctified is in the present tense passive an ongoing action
He hath perfected, Perfect Tense, Active Voice, Jesus performed the action upon us,

Those being sanctified, Present Tense, Passive Voice, the action is being received by us.

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam did not sin.
Genesis 2:16-17 KJV
16) And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17) But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

Genesis 3:6 KJV
6) And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

Genesis 3:11-12 KJV
11) And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12) And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

Romans 5:12-14 KJV
12) Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:
13) (For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
14) Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

God commanded Adam not eat from the tree, and he did eat. By Adam's transgression, sin entered the world.

Are you thinking that disobeying God might not be sin?

Much love!

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam did not sin.

Eve did.

“…Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.” (1 Timothy 2:14)

Safe to say that if Eve was never made Adam would not have fallen.
And it would be safe to say Adam would be the only human ever created to enjoy God if he were to remain sinless. Procreation would be impossible. :)

And we would not be having this discussion since we would have never existed . :)

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Adam did not sin.

Eve did.

“…Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.” (1 Timothy 2:14)

Safe to say that if Eve was never made Adam would not have fallen.
Screenshot_20230409-145146~2.png

Eternally Grateful

Feb 27, 2020
Columbus, ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I claimed someone was trying to give adam a reason to excuse his own sin.

He said I was wrong

then he says Adam DID NOT SIN..

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: