Heaven = No More Evil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
Heaven = no more evil.No more evil = no more freewill. No more freewill = no more choices. No more choices = no more confusion. No more confusion = no more misunderstandings. No more misunderstandings = no more conflict. No more conflict = no more war. No more war = PEACE forevermore.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
As a friend explained to me, and I agree . . .
Amen!!! Our "free-will" in heaven is that we just want to glorify the Lord and serve Him and worship him!!! No "free-will" means that we no longer had to try and decide if what we are doing is right anymore, and there is no option to do wrong because we will have perfect bodies in heaven!!! Praise the Lord for no more temptation, sin, strife, or any sort of hurt, pain, destruction, and so much more! Praise the Lord!!!

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
ImHO i agree with most of that=except the free will=god will IMHO not turn us into robots=we will know truth, we will know jesus . and i do not think we will have a problem following jesus' word then, amen.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
As a friend explained to me, and I agree . . .
Amen!!! Our "free-will" in heaven is that we just want to glorify the Lord and serve Him and worship him!!! No "free-will" means that we no longer had to try and decide if what we are doing is right anymore, and there is no option to do wrong because we will have perfect bodies in heaven!!! Praise the Lord for no more temptation, sin, strife, or any sort of hurt, pain, destruction, and so much more! Praise the Lord!!!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Alaphabet, just want to make sure of you, Right now, Heaven is not exactly sinless yet. But our Father did promise us that it will become sinless when everything is finished.
smile.gif
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
?now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan came also among them.*the annotations in my bible state that these sons of God are angelic beings, Satan still has access to God's presence. but is this narrative taking place in heaven? job 1:6

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
(thesuperjag;16561)
Right now, Heaven is not exactly sinless yet. But our Father did promise us that it will become sinless when everything is finished.
smile.gif

"It is finished!" John 19:30 . . . Jesus finished it on the cross.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Alaphabet)
(thesuperjag)
Right now, Heaven is not exactly sinless yet. But our Father did promise us that it will become sinless when everything is finished.
smile.gif

"It is finished!" John 19:30 . . . Jesus finished everything for us on the cross.That's true that Yahshua finished everything on the cross. He has defeated Death, true. But I should have make myself a bit more clear.I meant that Heaven won't be sinless yet, cause all the prophecy has not yet finished. We still have more scriptures to study.
smile.gif

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
it is better than wonderful, it is stupendous. i am still searching for answers everyday=I HAVE MY DOUBTS AS WELL.but looking at the god thing(jesus) from a logical point of view=I HAVE TO ACCEPT THE WORD OF JESUS AS GODPEL. now, that is just me.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
(thesuperjag;16567)
That's true that Yahshua finished everything on the cross. He has defeated Death, true. But I should have make myself a bit more clear.I meant that Heaven won't be sinless yet, cause all the prophecy has not yet finished. We still have more scriptures to study.
smile.gif

I must respectfully disagree. I believe Heaven is sinless now. I believe Jesus didn't go through all He went through just to have us overcome one sinful place to go to another sinful place when we die.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
That's fine and dandy is someone disagrees with me or others, cause there will always be disagreement and it is nothing wrong with it. But I'll give my point why it is not yet sinless.Revelation 12:7-9 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Revelation 12:10 - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
(thesuperjag;16571)
Revelation 12:7-9 - And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.Revelation 12:10 - And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.
I thought these scriptures were talking about when Lucifer was cast out of Heaven for thinking he was God.That was way before Jesus came to earth to free us from sin.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Lucifer has not yet cast out of Heaven. The angel is still in Heaven for now, but his spirit (the spirit of antichrist) only roams on Earth for the time being. As there is major confusions, twisting scriptures. etc still exist in this age.Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
2 Peter 2:4 . . . "For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment."According to Isaiah 14:12, I believe Lucifer was an angel who was cast out of Heaven already . . . "How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! How art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!"

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
Thank you for the replies but if you are referring Hell as the Lake of Fire, well to be honest, it hasn't happened yet, as we are not in a spiritual body, but we are still in the flesh body. It comes after the Milinneum Age.The word Hell for Greek in that verse is TatarooIt means (the deepest abyss of Hades); to incarcerate in eternal torment:--cast down to hell.(Kriss)
It is the place where Satan and his angels are held for destruction. It is a state of degradation, and not necessarily a place or location. It is a marking that is placed on them to be destroyed at a certain time later.
Lovest thou in Christ Jesus (Yahshua) our Lord and Saviour.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
well in job 1:6=when the sons of god came to present themselves before the lord, and satan came also among them*. ? are there any scriptures in the bible where satan had irrefutible access to god in heaven? he (the lord)may have given Satan acess to him(the lord)in a place outside of heaven.?

Alphabet

Jul 15, 2007
(thesuperjag;16582)
Thank you for the replies but if you are referring Hell as the Lake of Fire, well to be honest, it hasn't happened yet, as we are not in a spiritual body, but we are still in the flesh body. It comes after the Milinneum Age.
I disagree. Where is everyone who has already died? They are either in Heaven or Hell.

tim bennett

Aug 22, 2007
yea, jesus told that criminal on the cross that he would see jesus in paradise that day. i believe that is what the scriptures say.