Heaven

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, StanJ.

StanJ said:
Sorry but this is nothing but an onerous non-answer which I won't deal with. Feel free to actually address and respond to the subject of my post, or not.
Okay, I’ll make this simple for you. WE WILL NOT BE ALONE! Just because WE have new bodies that won’t die or decay doesn’t mean there won’t be OTHERS who do NOT have new bodies! THEY can still get sick! THEY can still be injured! THEY will still need healing! And, how do we know that, even in our new bodies, WE won’t have some need for them on occasion?

StanJ

Lifelong student of God's Word.
May 13, 2014
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Retrobyter said:
Shalom, StanJ.

Okay, I’ll make this simple for you. WE WILL NOT BE ALONE! Just because WE have new bodies that won’t die or decay doesn’t mean there won’t be OTHERS who do NOT have new bodies! THEY can still get sick! THEY can still be injured! THEY will still need healing! And, how do we know that, even in our new bodies, WE won’t have some need for them on occasion?
Of course we won't be alone...there will be millions of believers on the new earth.
If you are referring to those born in the millennium, I may agree with you, but my problem with that is, how do they survive the transition?
In any event not what the OP asked, so I won't bother going into more speculation about it.