Hebrew Roots ends now

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

face2face

Jun 22, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hebrew Roots needs a way to link CHRIST'S Law to Mosaic Law ...because they don't have CHRIST'S Law written to their hearts. So they bring up Mat 23:1-3 and claim the large crowd had Gentiles in it ...JESUS was here first for the Jews. They need JESUS to be telling Gentiles to observe pharisees which is laughable. A pillar of their fake religion has just been removed.

Mat 23:1-3​
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,​
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:​
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.​

What's mind blowing to me is that they can claim to do these 613 laws somehow ...and therefore be self-righteous ...but also look at Romans 7 the same exact way a dead spirit does ...as an excuse to sin. ...just wow.

Their pharisaical scheme to game the system ended in 70 A.D. It's extra comical that Hebrew Roots wasn't even a thing 10 years ago.
They think giving up half of a fallen life through the Law of sin and death can pass through Judgment because they made their own definition of who gets Saved (tree of knowledge of good and evil).

None of this is about JESUS, they just pretend that it is. We all know upholding the Old Covenant is declaring JESUS didn't Fulfill anything. Their goal is squeeze the Law of the Jews in without real Christians noticing what they are up to. They never consider Mosaic Law was for physical Jews 2,000 years ago ...not the surrounding Gentiles.

Hebrew Roots is people trying to uphold the Mosaic Law because they would rather do those 613 laws than give up drugs and masturbation. They are trying to clown GOD, it isn't working.

If you know of one, just show them this Scripture:

Acts 15:5-10
But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter. And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

//If the yoke of sin slavery isn't on the Reborn ...then the yoke of The Law of sin and death isn't on them either. It's all about CHRIST'S Law now. Being Grieved is His Law on your heart.

JESUS' Walk was eating from The Tree of LIFE.

Mosaic Law didn't let you eat from that Tree. The Law of sin and death was in place so that when The MESSIAH came ...you could be counted as Righteous with Him ...long after you were physically dead. The Law of sin and death vanished away.

Hebrews 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Galatians 3:19
Wherefore then serveth the law? IT WAS ADDED BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSIONS, TILL THE SEED SHOULD COME to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Rom 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, but under grace.

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

//Are they claiming that "the law of sin and death." isn't about The Mosaic Law?

Colossians 2:16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
And yet they have the promise of being regrafted in and we are left to think about not being arrogant that we also were grafter into their promises.
F2F

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
JESUS doesn't have Laws if you are hebrew roots, they are only from The Father ...for them. therefore JESUS is not GOD to them!

This shows you are antichrists:
Why in the world would Scripture say anyone needs to come in flesh ...unless It was a Deity?

1 John 4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.
1 John 4:3 just said that Jesus Christ is NOT God by strong inference. It means if anyone does not believe that Jesus the human Son came to earth born a man and is NOT GOD, and is not God the Father they are of the spirit of the ANTI-CHRIST. In other words they cannot bring themselves to believe that Jesus the man was the human Messiah; and that somehow mysteriously, he had to be MORE, somehow, God himself, and that is clearly not in scripture and one who believes this corrupts scripture for their own self-centered purposes..

And how many miss this every time or overlook it? Well some will insist out of the blue, and say well Jesus the man as a human man was also God. And where do they get that corruptive language and thought from? The spirit within them that is not of God. Why do they want to change the meaning of the verse. They believe in more than one God of course.

The very fact that 1 John 4:3 clearly uses simple language to distinguish Jesus from God should be sufficient for even a simpleton to understand what John was driving at. A human conceived and born baby became a man and then the Messiah the Christ who is NOT GOD.

As you can easily gather and understand that there are many spirits possessing the spirit of the anti-Christ, even on this site. They run it of course!

They believe in another Christ, another Savior, not of God, his Father!

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 John 4:3 just said that Jesus Christ is NOT God by strong inference. It means if anyone does not believe that Jesus the human Son came to earth born a man and is NOT GOD, and is not God the Father they are of the spirit of the ANTI-CHRIST. In other words they cannot bring themselves to believe that Jesus the man was the human Messiah; and that somehow mysteriously, he had to be MORE, somehow, God himself, and that is clearly not in scripture and one who believes this corrupts scripture for their own self-centered purposes..

And how many miss this every time or overlook it? Well some will insist out of the blue, and say well Jesus the man as a human man was also God. And where do they get that corruptive language and thought from? The spirit within them that is not of God. Why do they want to change the meaning of the verse. They believe in more than one God of course.

The very fact that 1 John 4:3 clearly uses simple language to distinguish Jesus from God should be sufficient for even a simpleton to understand what John was driving at. A human conceived and born baby became a man and then the Messiah the Christ who is NOT GOD.

As you can easily gather and understand that there are many spirits possessing the spirit of the anti-Christ, even on this site. They run it of course!

Was The Transfiguration not enough of a hint?

Tit 3:4-5 ESV
But when the goodness and loving kindness of GOD OUR SAVIOR APPEARED,
he saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to his own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

John 1:10
He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not.

John 8:58
Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.

CHRIST was planting this to Reference after His Advent! "I AM THAT I AM" He is THAT I AM ...the one that Talked to Moses.
[Exo 3:14 KJV]
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

Are you somehow blind to It saying "The mighty God"?
Isa 9:6
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Why in the world would Scripture say anyone needs to come in flesh ...unless It was a Deity?

1Jn_4:3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2Jn_1:7 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

Guess who is being Worshipped here:
John 9:38
And he said, Lord, I believe. And he worshipped him.

1Ti 1:16 but I received mercy for this reason, that in me, as the foremost, Jesus Christ might display his perfect patience for an example to those who were to believe in him for eternal life.
1Ti 1:17 To the King of ages, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen.

How are "all things" by JESUS without Him being a Deity?

1 Cor. 8:5-6 For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,)
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Rev. 1:8 “I am the Alpha and the Omega,” says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Why do we worship The Lamb in Revelation?

Behold, the Lord GOD will come with strong hand, and his arm shall rule for him: behold, his reward is with him, and his work before him.
Isaiah 40:10

[Act 17:23 KJV]
For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.

[Act 17:24 KJV]
God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;

Isaiah 40:8 ...JESUS IS GOD

Isaiah 40:7-8 KJV — The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the LORD bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever.

Matthew 24:35 KJV — Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

LORD JESUS CHRIST IS GOD and has A KINGDOM:
Psalm 100:2-5 KJV — Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

2 Timothy 2:19 ASV
[19] Howbeit the firm foundation of God standeth, having this seal, The Lord knoweth them that are his: and, Let every one that nameth the name of the Lord depart from unrighteousness.

Last edited:

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

John 14:8-13 KJV — Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 14:8-13 KJV — Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us. Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father? Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works. Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
Joe, why am I so privileged? Have you finished displaying the length of your ignorance by sending me not one post but 3 posts of dribble, and maybe I will get showered with more rain and lists of ill-used verse translations and meanings.

You must be upset with me and the truth is staring you in the face and it can hit you between the eyes if you don't flinch.

So you are one of those Trinitarians that apparently are could at flinching a lot and believe there is more that one YHWH. The one YHWH is the Father, who again is the only YHWH and then his Son, of our human Christ who now has immortality and divinity in heaven and in the Kingdom because of his Father.

You have opened a thread of Hebrews Roots and the history of the Hebrews knew of only ONE YHWH. How ironic. It kind of kills your thread a bit I would say.

You know you cannot squeeze in the same Hebrew translation in Exodus for YHWH and his personal description with a specific NT John verse where the Greek translation means JUST a common expression I as or you would use - I am. Why do you want to monkey around with scripture to force a Trinity human tradition on yourself and on others?

And the reason why scripture and John is so clear to let the reader know that our Christ is human, through and through, is because before Christ was conceived and born, the Messiah for salvation was YHWH himself, the only God. He dealt with the subject directly. John was stressing to the Jews that it would not be God as in the past, it would be a human being like them, the Son of God. Something very hard for them to buy and swallow, as you yourself it seems. You want to create a superman out of Christ whilst he was on earth. Why? I of course know the answer. And again you are talking about Hebrew Roots here and you seen to be ignorance of them.

Great Thanksgiving for our precious human born Christ, the Son of the one the most high and God indeed.

APAK

Reactions: face2face

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Psalm 40:5-10
5Many, O Lord my God, are Your wonderful works
Which You have done;
And Your thoughts toward us
Cannot be recounted to You in order;
If I would declare and speak of them,
They are more than can be numbered.
6Sacrifice and offering You did not desire;
My ears You have opened.
Burnt offering and sin offering You did not require.
7Then I said, “Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me.
8I delight to do Your will, O my God,
And Your law is within my heart.”
9I have proclaimed the good news of righteousness
In the great assembly;
Indeed, I do not restrain my lips,
O Lord, You Yourself know.
10I have not hidden Your righteousness within my heart;
I have declared Your faithfulness and Your salvation;
I have not concealed Your lovingkindness and Your truth
From the great assembly.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joe, why am I so privileged? Have you finished displaying the length of your ignorance by sending me not one post but 3 posts of dribble, and maybe I will get showered with more rain and lists of ill-used verse translations and meanings.

You must be upset with me and the truth is staring you in the face and it can hit you between the eyes if you don't flinch.

So you are one of those Trinitarians that apparently are could at flinching a lot and believe there is more that one YHWH. The one YHWH is the Father, who again is the only YHWH and then his Son, of our human Christ who now has immortality and divinity in heaven and in the Kingdom because of his Father.

You have opened a thread of Hebrews Roots and the history of the Hebrews knew of only ONE YHWH. How ironic. It kind of kills your thread a bit I would say.

You know you cannot squeeze in the same Hebrew translation in Exodus for YHWH and his personal description with a specific NT John verse where the Greek translation means JUST a common expression I as or you would use - I am. Why do you want to monkey around with scripture to force a Trinity human tradition on yourself and on others?

And the reason why scripture and John is so clear to let the reader know that our Christ is human, through and through, is because before Christ was conceived and born, the Messiah for salvation was YHWH himself, the only God. He dealt with the subject directly. John was stressing to the Jews that it would not be God as in the past, it would be a human being like them, the Son of God. Something very hard for them to buy and swallow, as you yourself it seems. You want to create a superman out of Christ whilst he was on earth. Why? I of course know the answer. And again you are talking about Hebrew Roots here and you seen to be ignorance of them.

Great Thanksgiving for our precious human born Christ, the Son of the one the most high and God indeed.

APAK
God said their is no Saviour besides Him, Jesus is our Saviour, so that means Jesus is God.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is Saviour, who is Jesus Christ

“I, even I, am the Lord; and beside me there is no saviour. I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the Lord, that I am God.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭43:11-12‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭1:47‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.”
‭‭Luke‬ ‭2:11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And said unto the woman, Now we believe, not because of thy saying: for we have heard him ourselves, and know that this is indeed the Christ, the Saviour of the world.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:42‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭3:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭2:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.”
‭‭1 Timothy‬ ‭4:10

“But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:”
‭‭2 Timothy‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But hath in due times manifested his word through preaching, which is committed unto me according to the commandment of God our Saviour;”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭1:3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭2:13‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared,”
‭‭Titus‬ ‭3:4‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“Simon Peter, a servant and an apostle of Jesus Christ, to them that have obtained like precious faith with us through the righteousness of God and our Saviour Jesus Christ:”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭1:1

“For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭2:20‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the commandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour:”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.”
‭‭2 Peter‬ ‭3:18‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen.”
‭‭Jude‬ ‭1:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 5:21-23 KJV — For as the Father raiseth up the dead, and quickeneth them; even so the Son quickeneth whom he will. For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrew Roots needs a way to link CHRIST'S Law to Mosaic Law ...because they don't have CHRIST'S Law written to their hearts. So they bring up Mat 23:1-3 and claim the large crowd had Gentiles in it ...JESUS was here first for the Jews. They need JESUS to be telling Gentiles to observe pharisees which is laughable. A pillar of their fake religion has just been removed.

Mat 23:1-3​
Then spake Jesus to the multitude, and to his disciples,​
Saying, The scribes and the Pharisees sit in Moses' seat:​
All therefore whatsoever they bid you observe, that observe and do; but do not ye after their works: for they say, and do not.​

What's mind blowing to me is that they can claim to do these 613 laws somehow ...and therefore be self-righteous ...but also look at Romans 7 the same exact way a dead spirit does ...as an excuse to sin. ...just wow.

Their pharisaical scheme to game the system ended in 70 A.D. It's extra comical that Hebrew Roots wasn't even a thing 10 years ago.
They think giving up half of a fallen life through the Law of sin and death can pass through Judgment because they made their own definition of who gets Saved (tree of knowledge of good and evil).

None of this is about JESUS, they just pretend that it is. We all know upholding the Old Covenant is declaring JESUS didn't Fulfill anything. Their goal is squeeze the Law of the Jews in without real Christians noticing what they are up to. They never consider Mosaic Law was for physical Jews 2,000 years ago ...not the surrounding Gentiles.

Hebrew Roots is people trying to uphold the Mosaic Law because they would rather do those 613 laws than give up drugs and masturbation. They are trying to clown GOD, it isn't working.

If you know of one, just show them this Scripture:

Acts 15:5-10
But there rose up certain of the sect of the Pharisees which believed, saying, That it was needful to circumcise them, and to command them to keep the law of Moses. And the apostles and elders came together for to consider of this matter. And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men and brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe. And God, which knoweth the hearts, bare them witness, giving them the Holy Ghost, even as he did unto us; And put no difference between us and them, purifying their hearts by faith. Now therefore why tempt ye God, to put a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear?

//If the yoke of sin slavery isn't on the Reborn ...then the yoke of The Law of sin and death isn't on them either. It's all about CHRIST'S Law now. Being Grieved is His Law on your heart.

JESUS' Walk was eating from The Tree of LIFE.

Mosaic Law didn't let you eat from that Tree. The Law of sin and death was in place so that when The MESSIAH came ...you could be counted as Righteous with Him ...long after you were physically dead. The Law of sin and death vanished away.

Hebrews 8:13
In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

Galatians 3:19
Wherefore then serveth the law? IT WAS ADDED BECAUSE OF TRANSGRESSIONS, TILL THE SEED SHOULD COME to whom the promise was made; and it was ordained by angels in the hand of a mediator.

Rom 6:14
For sin shall not have dominion over you: FOR YE ARE NOT UNDER THE LAW, but under grace.

Romans 8:2
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

//Are they claiming that "the law of sin and death." isn't about The Mosaic Law?

Colossians 2:16
Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days:
Wow. OSAS Judaizers.

Now that's messed up.

Reactions: pittsburghjoe

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

APAK
How was JESUS before Abraham?

John 8:51-59 KJV — Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How was JESUS before Abraham?

John 8:51-59 KJV — Verily, verily, I say unto you, If a man keep my saying, he shall never see death. Then said the Jews unto him, Now we know that thou hast a devil. Abraham is dead, and the prophets; and thou sayest, If a man keep my saying, he shall never taste of death. Art thou greater than our father Abraham, which is dead? and the prophets are dead: whom makest thou thyself? Jesus answered, If I honour myself, my honour is nothing: it is my Father that honoureth me; of whom ye say, that he is your God: Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you: but I know him, and keep his saying. Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad. Then said the Jews unto him, Thou art not yet fifty years old, and hast thou seen Abraham? Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am. Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
Odd and a leading question Joe? To be honest you know my answer already, before you wrote it, and I already know your answer.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ohhh no more Law? So what was Written to your Reborn Circumcised Heart?

Faith in The LIFE of JESUS to stop sinning!

Romans 8:2 KJV — For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians 6:2 KJV — Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Faith is about having The Law in you:

Philippians 3:9 KJV — And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Just replace "Faith" with "Reborn Circumcised Heart" which is "Full Repentance until physical death" via CHRIST ...boom ...you now know The Truth:

Galatians 3:24-28 KJV — Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by ((((Heart)))). But after that ((((Heart)))) is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by ((((Heart)))) in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

Reactions: robert derrick

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just replace "Faith" with "Reborn Circumcised Heart" which is "Full Repentance until physical death" via CHRIST ...
I like this. The faith many Christians speak of, is only their own ideas about Christ's salvation to justify themselves.

It's not the faith of Jesus that saves, and is given only to them that repent and love to obey Him:

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him.

Believing and obeying are the same thing to God. Without one there is not the other.

Vain imaginations of men think they can have faith in Jesus apart from obeying Him, which is no more possible than believing Him without loving Him.

A person's faith alone is dead, because it's only their own, not God's.

• Love

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I like this. The faith many Christians speak of, is only their own ideas about Christ's salvation to justify themselves.

It's not the faith of Jesus that saves, and is given only to them that repent and love to obey Him:

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him.

Believing and obeying are the same thing to God. Without one there is not the other.

Vain imaginations of men think they can have faith in Jesus apart from obeying Him, which is no more possible than believing Him without loving Him.

A person's faith alone is dead, because it's only their own, not God's.
Wait ...i have a real Brother on here? Robert ...do you know about Only One Truth on youtube?

i made an example clip under 9 minutes on my own channel:

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ohhh no more Law? So what was Written to your Reborn Circumcised Heart?

Faith in The LIFE of JESUS to stop sinning!

Romans 8:2 KJV — For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Galatians 6:2 KJV — Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.

Faith is about having The Law in you:

Philippians 3:9 KJV — And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:

Just replace "Faith" with "Reborn Circumcised Heart" which is "Full Repentance until physical death" via CHRIST ...boom ...you now know The Truth:

Galatians 3:24-28 KJV — Wherefore the law was our schoolmaster to bring us unto Christ, that we might be justified by ((((Heart)))). But after that ((((Heart)))) is come, we are no longer under a schoolmaster. For ye are all the children of God by ((((Heart)))) in Christ Jesus. For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.
Yes. the Law of Christ and not the Law of Moses, and not he ten commandments which Paul said minister death.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wait ...i have a real Brother on here? Robert ...do you know about Only One Truth on youtube?

i made an example clip under 9 minutes on my own channel:

I like this too. He is exposing the lie of OSAS sinful Christians, that say vs 8 is commanding all Christians to say they are sinning and still have sin.

The only way to have sin, is by sinning. The Christian tradition of being born with sin nature in the soul or the flesh, is a lie for hypocrites to excuse continued sinning with the flesh. "It's not my fault, because I was born this way."

It's the rite of passage to OSAS, that all Christians must declare they are still sinning with sin, and still have sin, because they do not believe Jesus nor the Scriptures, and say it is impossible to go and sin no more and do righteousness of God at all times. And anyone confessing they are not still doing sinful works of the flesh, are called blasphemers and self-righteous boasters.

I like how this man shows that vs 6, 8, 10, and 2:4 are connected to one another, and are not directed at the saints of God, that are walking in the light of Jesus' fellowship, both in deed and in truth.

He that is walking in darkness, and not doing the truth of righteousness of God, and still says he is saved in fellowship with Jesus, is a liar.

He that is sinning in darkness, not doing the truth, and says he has no sin, and has not sinned, is a liar.

It is the specific admonition only for them sinning, not for all Christians. Especially not for the saints in light, that indeed are no more sinning with the flesh. It can't possibly be for them, since having sin only comes by sinning against God.

Adam had no sin, until he sinned against the Lord. Neither does any man coming into the world lightened by the light of Christ. Having sin in the soul, is having death of the soul, and death only comes into the soul by sinning, nor does death pass upon all men, but by sinning.

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned.

The scripture does not say sin passes upon all men from Adam, but that the death of Adam's soul has passed upon all men, because all have sinned like Adam, not because all are born of the seed of man.

What this reveals, is the opposite of OSAS Christian sinners, who demand all Christians must say openly they are still sinners, and have sin, while also remaining saved in the light of Christ, by grace through faith alone.

The greatest delusion of OSAS, is that Christians are no more condemned for sinning like the world, while the unbelievers remain condemned.

What this teaching brings out, is the true reading of vs 8: Those who say they are not condemned for sinning, are saying they have no sin while sinning.

Such are the very hypocrites condemned in 1 John 1, that say they have no sin, because they say they have no sin, that is judged and condemned by God.

While sinning, they say they have no sin to be condemned by God, nor have they sinned with any condemnation from God, since being saved by faith alone.

Thank you brother. This perfects the teaching I have been seeking to put forth for a while now.

It makes absolutely no sense, that the Judge of all the earth and Lord God of Israel Jesus Christ, who has wept and rebuked and judged His own people for continuing in sin, to then turn around and command all His righteous saints to continually admit they still have sin, because they are still sinners, when they are the ones in the light going to sin no more.

I no longer argue such things with OSAS believers, who are too far gone to reason with. I just rebuke it, when I see it, and move on.

pittsburghjoe

Jan 20, 2021
West PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Worshiping JESUS' Death is not Worshiping His Living SPIRIT. that's what you are doing if you are not Bearing a Repentance Vow. satan owns you because you are in a relationship with satan instead. you can't worship in spirit unless your old man remains Crucified. and you can't worship in Truth unless The Wedding Veil has been removed.

John 4:21-24 KJV — Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.