Hello All!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please pray for my co-worker who has seizures.

He fell again today (third time since I've been there). This time he busted his cheek open.

I was able to share with him that there is a spiritual aspect to these things, as he's shared his drug use and dabbling in witch craft type stuff. Of course, I've been sharing the faith with him and trying to be that light.

I encouraged him to read Ephesians and to consider the spiritual dimension, which he seemed receptive.

Thank you for your prayers.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

He fell again today (third time since I've been there). This time he busted his cheek open.

I was able to share with him that there is a spiritual aspect to these things, as he's shared his drug use and dabbling in witch craft type stuff. Of course, I've been sharing the faith with him and trying to be that light.

I encouraged him to read Ephesians and to consider the spiritual dimension, which he seemed receptive.

Praying. Hope he heals well.

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your prayers guys.

Unfortunately, he fell again today and really busted his head up this time.

This is a good guy and he is going through this suffering. Please pray that he would turn to Abba in prayer and be Comforted...and that he will find a way to make a living with this affliction.

Thank you and Yah bless!

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your prayers guys.

Unfortunately, he fell again today and really busted his head up this time.

This is a good guy and he is going through this suffering. Please pray that he would turn to Abba in prayer and be Comforted...and that he will find a way to make a living with this affliction.

Thank you and Yah bless!

I'm so sorry. I must admit that I receive answers to prayers for wisdom and revelation very readily, but I don't always seem to get the same kinds of results when asking for others' healing. But I do wish him the best.

I'll try to pray some again later on. And if I didn't welcome you, let me now. Glad you joined our forum. You seem like a gentle spirit : )

God bless,
Hidden In Him

Reactions: Tone

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Praying for him!