Hello Everyone! Happy to be here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amen, Amadeus! I've seen some of your autobiography on another thread and am happy that the Lord has been with you. I'm sure many shall consider it a mark of wisdom that you've had a long, and no doubt wonderful marriage. Our marriage in the Lord is another mark of wisdom, as with all wisdom, not a wisdom of ourselves, but has been a growth in that relationship of the Lord that precedes all our expectations. We are continually reminded that we are not of ourselves, and that the Lord is much greater than our lowly suppositions of him. It is living in mystery that makes love possible, to ourselves, our family, and to all others.
Probably like any marriage we had some rough spots, especially early on before either one of us was serving God. Then with two toddlers in the home and our marriage about to crumble, God drew us in to Him. That is a somewhat lengthy testimony in itself, but the end result is that we are still married and we are still serving God. That happened in 1976. We were married in 1972.

Reactions: Giuliano and bukka

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It took some time to get here. I found I was in Christian Forum's main board for a while. May you all have a good day!

Blessings in Christ, bukka, and I truly hope you enjoy it here.

Your avatar is kinda interesting. Out of curiosity, what's the story behind it?

Reactions: Giuliano

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

bukka

Jun 7, 2020
Western North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Blessings in Christ, bukka, and I truly hope you enjoy it here.

Your avatar is kinda interesting. Out of curiosity, what's the story behind it?

It is a distant ancestor of a dear brother in Christ. His face and eyes reflect life-long suffering, don't they?

I think that I shall endeavor to give witness to Christ and crown and complete that man's suffering so that the full meaning of that suffering will not be lost, but will be for a further spiritual gain. We shall carry one another's burdens and see that no spiritual ending is not arrived at.

May Christ further our journeys unto him!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is a distant ancestor of a dear brother in Christ. His face and eyes reflect life-long suffering, don't they?

I think that I shall endeavor to give witness to Christ and crown and complete that man's suffering so that the full meaning of that suffering will not be lost, but will be for a further spiritual gain. We shall carry one another's burdens and see that no spiritual ending is not arrived at.

May Christ further our journeys unto him!

I suspected it might have to do with ancestry. If you are interested, I just posted this thread which has to do with that very thing:
Preserving Our Christian Heritage

Welcome again to our Forum, bukka. I hope you are blessed here.
Hidden In Him

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It took some time to get here. I found I was in Christian Forum's main board for a while. May you all have a good day!
Welcome to the the forum. If you have seven and a half minutes to waste, here's Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Welcome to the the forum. If you have seven and a half minutes to waste, here's Pink Floyd's Welcome to the Machine.

Floyd! What a coincidence! (Or maybe not). Been watching the following lately. Us And Them seems to be at the heart of the race problem for me. We've always been divided into camps, and always separated.

Up and down. And in the end it's only round and round.
"Haven't you heard, it's a battle of words," the poster bearer cried.
"Listen son," said the man with the gun, "There's room for you inside."

This is the way I currently see the whole race debate. In the end it will only be round and round. We have to break through the cycle to love one another like never before. But right now the war-mongering lunatics are still in our heads (12:00-15:47).

Reactions: Giuliano