Hello From NC

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Thomas

Jul 4, 2007
Hello everyone my name is Thomas everyone calls me tom I have dedicated my life to help spread the Christian word. Today At the same time, we may not always agree among ourselves in matters of interpretation. Let's face it, on some lesser things, faithful Christians have disagreed for hundreds of years Probably always will.

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
Welcome to the forums, Tom. Having differences of opinion and beliefs is one thing, but unfortunately many who call themselves Christians are guilty of rejecting anyone who disagrees with them on anything. The lack of unity in the Body of Christ could be it's downfall if we do not learn to unite as one in Christ and love one another despite our minor differences.:bible:

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
Welcome Thomas. Hope you stay on these forums. And greetings from Oregon.

Thomas

Jul 4, 2007
Thanks for the welcome everyone So far i see alot of talk about who is right and who is wrong there are so many denominations that define things in differant ways but still they all are saying the same thing.Mar 4:21 And he said unto them, Is a candle brought to be put under a bushel, or under a bed? and not to be set on a candlestick?Mar 4:22 For there is nothing hid, which shall not be manifested; neither was any thing kept secret, but that it should come abroad.Mar 4:23 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.Mar 4:24 And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Hi ThomasWelcome to CB our Administrator is from SC so you practilly neighbors:)Our goal here is to stick to scripture and our final authority is the Word. But as you can tell many have their own ideas of what that is. I find this is for the most part the fault of our churches today to teach Gods word rather mens traditions. I think it interesting how many arguments there are against scripture when there are no contradictions in the Word only among men.Anyway nice to have you join us here hope to see you around the board.If I can be of any help please feel free to cotact me.kriss

DonaldJamesParker

Jul 7, 2007
Welcome, Thomas. We are need to learn how to disagree without being disagreeable - because the chances of any two people holding exactly the same opinion about all matters of religion is remotely slim. Don