Hello from Quebec,Canada

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GuyMartin

Oct 21, 2009
I am very happy to join a Christian forum.Born and raised in this part of the world, I lived south of the border for many, many years and God moved me back in 07.Now on a mission here in Quebec....yes I speak french (Canadian)Independent Evangelist and street worker.I am 53 years young, married with 3 boys and 2 girls...the oldest 28 and the youngest 13...All on fire for GOD. My Baby boy 24 will soon be leaving for Afg.I am looking forward to answer any question and also exchange with you all.Blessings.

GuyMartin

Oct 21, 2009
Thank you SwampFox.Pray for us we are in a snow storm this morning.I will post a picture later this morning.Congrats again for this msg.board.

Moses

Oct 7, 2009
Hi Guy: We have a lot in common. I am the same age as you and have 6 children. Four boys and 2 girls. Now I know who to go to when I need help with the French language.I will pray for your son. I thank God everyday for the brave men and women who serve in our military.Moses