Hello from Singapore ^o^

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

iamYours

Oct 8, 2007
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm Jessie, currently a second year student at NUS (National Uni of Singapore), but I'm not a Singaporean, I'm a Vietnamese:). I was born in a Christian family in Vietnam, where Christianity is little known amongst the population, but thank God for He has called me to be His daughter:). As you may know how hard it is living in a foreign country, but I thank God that I know He's still taking hold of my hands in this long journey.Nice to be friends with all of you here. Let's shine for Him wherever we are.:angel9:

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
Welcome Jessie! So happy to have you here. Hope you enjoy your visits.
smile.gif

iamYours

Oct 8, 2007
Hi Learning, ya thanks, i really enjoy this forum. It's so active!
smile.gif
Nice to meet you ^^

C

C 4 C

(iamYours;45849)
Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'm Jessie, currently a second year student at NUS (National Uni of Singapore), but I'm not a Singaporean, I'm a Vietnamese:). I was born in a Christian family in Vietnam, where Christianity is little known amongst the population, but thank God for He has called me to be His daughter:). As you may know how hard it is living in a foreign country, but I thank God that I know He's still taking hold of my hands in this long journey. Nice to be friends with all of you here. Let's shine for Him wherever we are.:angel9:
Welcome Jessie.