Hello, I am new

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

David H.

Aug 25, 2020
michigan
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello, I am new and I hope I don't get banned. I was on another Christian forum and I was banned completely I guess for asking about Judaism and Islam, since it's a religious forum I thought they would be open minded and knowledgeable, bit maybe that was not the case. I have been really curious about Judaism and Islam because I have doubts and apprehension as of late. I also asked what Christians think of white supremacy and challenged the notion that I just need to find "Jesus" for possessing curiosity or critical thinking to possible religious dogma.

I am frightened to write this and fear I will just be banned right away. I am just looking for a place that is tolerant towards those who believe in a higher power or supreme being. I have been struggling with atheism somewhat and I thought maybe that coming to a place this might do me good. I have been thinking about going to church on a regular basis as well.

I have been staring to think that I simply have my own interpretation of the Bible and while I do not think that it is inaccurate or that I gravely misunderstand, just that the majority would probably think this, which is why perhaps it is better for me to just stay spiritual as I am starting to see how religion itself can be very oppressive.

I Usually do not comment on "welcome sections" unless compelled to. I see you are from Egypt, and if you are looking for the truth you should find it there, as all three of the religions are found in Egypt. Here is a link to the Local Coptic church there, and they can tell you about how open minded Islam is towards Christianity.
May their testimony in song bless you.