hello world

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The first part of your username can be seen to be very crud and trollish in nature

Agree...that is why I didn't post any welcome... It is for sure a play on words ..we all know what it means...:rolleyes:

Reactions: historyb

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Actually, at the moment it is all about user names. If you wish to be a member of this Christian community, change your spelling. If this is too much to ask, I for one will not stand for anyone using that name here, and I will lobby the moderators to see you are removed from this forum as well. Nor will I be discussing it with you further. Any more discussion I have on this issue will be with the moderators over your continued presence here.

Agree, it is meant to shock people ...and childishly draw attention to themselves.

Unfortunately for him...we are all grown up and not shocked by much.

Reactions: bbyrd009

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yeah it looks like it is indeed so cumming and tonite a slang of tonight but anyway

Cummingtonite is defined as a monoclinic amphibole belong to the magnesium-iron-manganese amphibole subgroup. It is defined with Mg as the dominant element both in the B and C positions.
i am a worm

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hi i am new here hopefully i can stay here without me being kicked i've been to cf.c but unfortunately they've kicked me for unknown reason they didn't even told me what i did the only idea known is because my username says it does not want to upgrade and so i went to pboards after a couple of mins they've also kicked me why? is it because of this ore? but now that i'm here hopefully they would give me an explanation if they ever did
Because it's what they do...

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
Agree, it is meant to shock people ...and childishly draw attention to themselves.

Unfortunately for him...we are all grown up and not shocked by much.
I didn't really mean to draw attention i just want a unique username but then a vision of a funny bird just pop up out of nowhere when the admin suggested what to do

Reactions: Mayflower

ThePuffyBlob

Dec 16, 2019
( ^◡^)
Faith
Christian
Country
Philippines
They did it to me
I never knew that many have been victimize by cf

i stayed in cf for almost a year just that i created a new account and while i am waiting for my priv-msgs but due to incessant sending upgrade to vip they were gone

also i notice that the people are kind or they are kind to me but not to you?

the admin is probably the wrong one here...

Jennifer

Nov 22, 2019
Marksville
www.jenniferdianeaugustine.simplesite.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I never knew that many have been victimize by cf

i stayed in cf for almost a year just that i created a new account and while i am waiting for my priv-msgs but due to incessant sending upgrade to vip they were gone

also i notice that the people are kind or they are kind to me but not to you?

the admin is probably the wrong one here...
They don't like the things I write ... ;)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Yeah it looks like it is indeed so cumming and tonite a slang of tonight but anyway

Cummingtonite is defined as a monoclinic amphibole belong to the magnesium-iron-manganese amphibole subgroup. It is defined with Mg as the dominant element both in the B and C positions.
Are you a geologist, @Funny bird ?