Hello.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(Thunder1;34313)
There is nothing wrong a muslim being in a christian forum... oh, who said that? You said "it irks me" and you seem to want to believe what you already believe, some muslims and non- christians come with honesty an humility to really want to know the truth, because they are confused. You seem to be perfectly fine with your belief, you don't want to change, you want knowledge... hmm...why would you need christian belief to add knowledge to your faith, you just want to debate. And IF you been a christian before, why go back, you know christianity, so what knowledge you would need anyway, you know it all already???? Just wondering... and...We could make this as a topic/thread.... takes soooooooooooooo much time. And this is intoduction forum / welcome wagon.Welcome !!!
I'm sure you can post. Just if you mention Mohammed or Allah someone's going to get angry with you and post a comment. I think RickyW did that a couple of times, but when he posted neutrally, no one seemed to care.Oh, and Jag, I take the Bible 100% literally. Jag believes in earth ages and what not, and that there was a time gap during Genesis, and it was a could of million or billion years. I believe in a earth that's a couple thousand years.Oh, and there is something you should know about catholicism. It's the b*stard religion that comes off of Christianity. The whole pope thing and priests being able to forgive your sins for you is totally unbiblical. Did you ask for Jesus to forgive your sins, or did you "confess" to a catholic priest. There are some catholics that are good and firm believers though, don't get me wrong.

MalikFarooqi

Aug 23, 2008
(thesuperjag;34318)
God does not teach His childrens in a worldly, carnally way. His ways is above humans, and His thoughts is above humans, So in short the Maker is above his own creature, as His creature without Him, is nothing but sinful people... so worldly...and so lacking at Wisdom.Jag
so true...

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(MalikFarooqi;57353)
(thesuperjag;34318)
God does not teach His childrens in a worldly, carnally way. His ways is above humans, and His thoughts is above humans, So in short the Maker is above his own creature, as His creature without Him, is nothing but sinful people... so worldly...and so lacking at Wisdom.Jag
so true...And yet we have different god. One god (Allah) is made by a human. (ie Muhammad) And the other God who is living....and you are agreeing with me?