Help me to become a better man

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Dear God, i pray that you can restore me and make me a better man, whole and free, please give me the tools to retain your word and lighten my heart, only you know what needs to be done, i await your wisdom and glory, your loving son, in Jesus name, amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Dear God, i pray that you can restore me and make me a better man, whole and free, please give me the tools to retain your word and lighten my heart, only you know what needs to be done, i await your wisdom and glory, your loving son, in Jesus name, amen.

I am praying for you Stuart. Your heart is open to God so He will be able to use it to change you into a wonderful man of God. We are impatient and lose hope sometimes thinking He has forgotten us but, He is certainly working in you as you have GOOD and PURE intentions of following Him. Stand strong, and being a "new man in Christ" is developed as fast as we submit to Him!
Unclench those hands, open them wide and He will fill them with His will for you.
God bless and keep you bro

Reactions: Stuart and amadeus

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Nancy Thank you very much :) I hope to be a better man everyday, i try to be better each day but i fall away, my faith ebbs and wanes like the tides to the moon, God knows My ocean is no barren :)

Reactions: Nancy and amadeus

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Nancy Thank you very much :) I hope to be a better man everyday, i try to be better each day but i fall away, my faith ebbs and wanes like the tides to the moon, God knows My ocean is no barren :)

Ebbs and flows, for sure. As long as we keep getting up and back in the race is what counts, God WILL grant you this as it IS His will! It is His will for us to become who He wants us to be. Our thoughts and emotions can have us all over the map...my thoughts are constantly going but, I pray for my emotions to be kept in check as, I can cry at the drop of a hat anymore, lol. He is good and we pray for the mind of Christ so...He will answer your prayers, it's His will!!! All we need do is...believe, without "seeing" :) Then, in some time, you'll look back and see how He answered your prayer to a TEE, :)

Reactions: Stuart

Stuart

Jan 1, 2021
Scotland
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
.He will answer your prayers, it's His will!!! All we need do is...believe, without "seeing" :) Then, in some time, you'll look back and see how He answered your prayer to a TEE, :)
I think we believe with our eyes open, we see it in a different way but it is very visible, it is literally right in our face, even more when it laps the crest of the sand on a high tide and when we waiver he beckons us home like the north star.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think we believe with our eyes open, we see it in a different way but it is very visible, it is literally right in our face, even more when it laps the crest of the sand on a high tide and when we waiver he beckons us home like the north star.
Nice, very poetic :)

Reactions: farouk