Help me!!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MarcyWatson1

Jan 12, 2011
[font="Verdana][size="2"]Hey Friends,[/size][/font]

[font="Verdana][size="2"]I want to know about the christianity. Would you please help me to find out which is the best website that provides some good thoughts and news related with christian religion? I heard about the “GoodNews”. What do you say about this???[/size][/font]

Duckybill

Feb 12, 2010
[font="Verdana][size="2"]Hey Friends,[/size][/font]

[font="Verdana][size="2"]I want to know about the christianity. Would you please help me to find out which is the best website that provides some good thoughts and news related with christian religion? I heard about the “GoodNews”. What do you say about this???[/size][/font]
Read the Bible. Start with the Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. Then read the rest. When you finish start over again, and again ...

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I agree with Ducky.

Matthew is the perfect place to start when you begin reading the Bible.

Most uninformed read the Bible like any other book and start at Genesis. Big Mistake. By the time you get to _____ son of _____ son of _____ son of _____ son of _____ ....
you start wondering if you are wasting your time.

Matthew gives and excellent introduction into who Jesus is, what He did here on earth, His expectations for us, and the best way to achieve them.

Disciple

Soldiers United 4 Christ
Feb 3, 2011
Dallas Tx
Id start with John, not that many parables, but message me on here if youd like some info or have any questions!

TexUs

Nov 18, 2010
LOL, I'd suggest Luke since it was the Gentile book.

But OP really, read all four of the gospels.

And then, like said, keep reading. You'll go into Acts (what the Apostles did after Christ ascended to Heaven).
You'll then get into the Pauline letters he wrote to the churches, those are great as well.

There's simply so much information and great stuff in all of the NT that I really can't say, "you can skip this".