Here is why, as an Adventist, I believe America is in Trouble.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A well-known writer speaks thus of the attitude of the papal hierarchy as regards freedom of conscience, and of the perils which especially threaten the United States from the success of her policy:
"There are many who are disposed to attribute any fear of Roman Catholicism in the United States to bigotry or childishness. Such see nothing in the character and attitude of Romanism that is hostile to our free institutions, or find nothing portentous in its growth. Let us, then, first compare some of the fundamental principles of our government with those of the Catholic Church.
"The Constitution of the United States guarantees liberty of conscience. Nothing is dearer or more fundamental. Pope Pius IX, in his Encyclical Letter of August 15, 1854, said: `The absurd and erroneous doctrines or ravings in defense of liberty of conscience are a most pestilential error—a pest, of all others, most to be dreaded in a state.' The same pope, in his Encyclical Letter of December 8, 1864, anathematized `those who assert the liberty of conscience and of religious worship,' also 'all such as maintain that the church may not employ force.'
"The pacific tone of Rome in the United States does not imply a change of heart. She is tolerant where she is helpless. Says Bishop O'Connor: 'Religious liberty is merely endured until the opposite can be carried into effect without peril to the Catholic world.'... The archbishop of St. Louis once said: 'Heresy and unbelief are crimes; and in Christian countries, as in Italy and Spain, for instance, where all the people are Catholics, and where the Catholic religion is an essential part of the law of the land, they are punished as other crimes.'...
"Every cardinal, archbishop, and bishop in the Catholic Church takes an oath of allegiance to the pope, in which occur the following words: 'Heretics, schismatics, and rebels to our said lord (the pope), or his aforesaid successors, I will to my utmost persecute and oppose.'"—Josiah Strong, Our Country, ch. 5, pars. 2-4. [ GC 564.3 - GC 565.2

By the way. In case you didn't know, the above two posts are quotes from Ellen White.
never said everything ellie taught was a lie .
The HARLOT rests not and she roams about with her co workers to take any and all into her inclusive web of love ........
and Folks better watch out
cause many false brethren are at work in many a church to do her bidding . that is a fact .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A well-known writer speaks thus of the attitude of the papal hierarchy as regards freedom of conscience, and of the perils which especially threaten the United States from the success of her policy:
"There are many who are disposed to attribute any fear of Roman Catholicism in the United States to bigotry or childishness. Such see nothing in the character and attitude of Romanism that is hostile to our free institutions, or find nothing portentous in its growth. Let us, then, first compare some of the fundamental principles of our government with those of the Catholic Church.
"The Constitution of the United States guarantees liberty of conscience. Nothing is dearer or more fundamental. Pope Pius IX, in his Encyclical Letter of August 15, 1854, said: `The absurd and erroneous doctrines or ravings in defense of liberty of conscience are a most pestilential error—a pest, of all others, most to be dreaded in a state.' The same pope, in his Encyclical Letter of December 8, 1864, anathematized `those who assert the liberty of conscience and of religious worship,' also 'all such as maintain that the church may not employ force.'
"The pacific tone of Rome in the United States does not imply a change of heart. She is tolerant where she is helpless. Says Bishop O'Connor: 'Religious liberty is merely endured until the opposite can be carried into effect without peril to the Catholic world.'... The archbishop of St. Louis once said: 'Heresy and unbelief are crimes; and in Christian countries, as in Italy and Spain, for instance, where all the people are Catholics, and where the Catholic religion is an essential part of the law of the land, they are punished as other crimes.'...
"Every cardinal, archbishop, and bishop in the Catholic Church takes an oath of allegiance to the pope, in which occur the following words: 'Heretics, schismatics, and rebels to our said lord (the pope), or his aforesaid successors, I will to my utmost persecute and oppose.'"—Josiah Strong, Our Country, ch. 5, pars. 2-4. [ GC 564.3 - GC 565.2

By the way. In case you didn't know, the above two posts are quotes from Ellen White.
most of the reformers would roll over in their graves IF THEY SEEN the direction the peoples are headed .
And that too is a fact . THE HARLOT has found a way in , into any and every realm upon earth .
She gonna catch all with her inclusive love bait . Well , all not in the lambs book of life anway .
Cause this lamb dont feast on her dung or drink from her cup of fornication . I pray all others do the same
TOUCH not the unclean uholy cup or her all inclusive love fornication drink .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
The above was written in the late 1800s. Imagine her thoughts if she knew the US Supreme Court would be populated by a majority of Catholics. A Catholic President. And numerous Catholics in influential positions on both sides of the house.
Thing though is this, which she wrote in an earlier chapter in the same book....
When the leading churches of the United States, uniting upon such points of doctrine as are held by them in common, shall influence the state to enforce their decrees and to sustain their institutions, then Protestant America will have formed an image of the Roman hierarchy, and the infliction of civil penalties upon dissenters will inevitably result.
The beast with two horns "causeth [commands] all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16, 17. The third angel's warning is: "If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God." "The beast" mentioned in this message, whose worship is enforced by the two-horned beast, is the first, or leopardlike beast of Revelation 13—the papacy. The "image to the beast" represents that form of apostate Protestantism which will be developed when the Protestant churches shall seek the aid of the civil power for the enforcement of their dogmas. (PROJECT 2025) The "mark of the beast" still remains to be defined.
After the warning against the worship of the beast and his image the prophecy declares: "Here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Since those who keep God's commandments are thus placed in contrast with those that worship the beast and his image and receive his mark, it follows that the keeping of God's law, on the one hand, and its violation, on the other, will make the distinction between the worshipers of God and the worshipers of the beast.
The special characteristic of the beast, and therefore of his image, is the breaking of God's commandments. Says Daniel, of the little horn, the papacy: "He shall think to change times and the law." Daniel 7:25, R.V. And Paul styled the same power the "man of sin," who was to exalt himself above God. One prophecy is a complement of the other. Only by changing God's law could the papacy exalt itself above God; whoever should understandingly keep the law as thus changed would be giving supreme honor to that power by which the change was made. Such an act of obedience to papal laws would be a mark of allegiance to the pope in the place of God.
The papacy has attempted to change the law of God. The second commandment, forbidding image worship, has been dropped from the law, and the fourth commandment has been so changed as to authorize the observance of the first instead of the seventh day as the Sabbath. But papists urge, as a reason for omitting the second commandment, that it is unnecessary, being included in the first, and that they are giving the law exactly as God designed it to be understood. This cannot be the change foretold by the prophet. An intentional, deliberate change is presented: "He shall think to change the times and the law." The change in the fourth commandment exactly fulfills the prophecy. For this the only authority claimed is that of the church. Here the papal power openly sets itself above God. GC 445.1 - GC 446.2

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I Just woke from the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was on-line and I kept seeing articles and stories about a specific tattoo people were getting which looked a little like the one I made in paint. This tattoo signifed that those who had it were saved by grace without doing anything at all because Jesus already did it for them when he died and rose again. No confession of faith, no belief, no changing of their worldly ways, no salvation message. This dream was disturbing and many non believers as well as Christians were getting this tattoo. I'm sure we will see something similar arise in the future

It was not I who had this dream brakelite . BUT DO LOOK real closely at it .
ITS THE CUP OF THE WHORE . this is the very thing i have been warning against for a long time .
THIS dream was a warning FROM GOD to this other sister . We are about to see
it hit a peak and so too will the tribulation against the true lambs who did not conform also hit a peak .
THEY gonna merge as one brakelite , they already are but it will become the law etc .
That is a seal , its a mark of loyalty . if you ever notice
or read , what does it say about the mark of the beast
RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD . THAT MEANS LOYALTY .
SEE the right hand and forhead was supposed to be LOYALTY TO GOD
but to these it will be loyalty to the man of SIN , to the man of LAWLESSNESS . this love they teach TRANGRESSES THE LAW
IT DOES NOT COME OF GOD but of the dragon .
THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD FULLFILL , NOT TRANGRESS , FULLFILL the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the law .
THIS HARLOT , THIS beast , this dragon , this anti christ , spirit of etc
IS TOTAL LAWLESSNESS and REBELLION TO GOD . and that is a fact .
Have you ever noticed what color is missing from the HARLOT . now think about this .
ITS BLUE .
NOW GO read the old testament . I READ THIS brakelite . THE RIBBAND OF BLUE was to REMIND THEM OF THE LAW
and if we read the new test covenant . IT SAYS I WILL WRITE MY LAWS upon their minds and in their hearts .
I WILL MAKE MY LAW HONORABLE . not TRANGRESS IT , NOT MAKE IT VOID . but their grace DO MAKE IT VOID
their love DOES TRANGRESS IT . and that love DENIES GOD , CHRIST . but most folks are supping it up .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above was written in the late 1800s. Imagine her thoughts if she knew the US Supreme Court would be populated by a majority of Catholics. A Catholic President. And numerous Catholics in influential positions on both sides of the house.
Thing though is this, which she wrote in an earlier chapter in the same book....
When the leading churches of the United States, uniting upon such points of doctrine as are held by them in common, shall influence the state to enforce their decrees and to sustain their institutions, then Protestant America will have formed an image of the Roman hierarchy, and the infliction of civil penalties upon dissenters will inevitably result.
The beast with two horns "causeth [commands] all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:16, 17. The third angel's warning is: "If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God." "The beast" mentioned in this message, whose worship is enforced by the two-horned beast, is the first, or leopardlike beast of Revelation 13—the papacy. The "image to the beast" represents that form of apostate Protestantism which will be developed when the Protestant churches shall seek the aid of the civil power for the enforcement of their dogmas. (PROJECT 2025) The "mark of the beast" still remains to be defined.
After the warning against the worship of the beast and his image the prophecy declares: "Here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus." Since those who keep God's commandments are thus placed in contrast with those that worship the beast and his image and receive his mark, it follows that the keeping of God's law, on the one hand, and its violation, on the other, will make the distinction between the worshipers of God and the worshipers of the beast.
The special characteristic of the beast, and therefore of his image, is the breaking of God's commandments. Says Daniel, of the little horn, the papacy: "He shall think to change times and the law." Daniel 7:25, R.V. And Paul styled the same power the "man of sin," who was to exalt himself above God. One prophecy is a complement of the other. Only by changing God's law could the papacy exalt itself above God; whoever should understandingly keep the law as thus changed would be giving supreme honor to that power by which the change was made. Such an act of obedience to papal laws would be a mark of allegiance to the pope in the place of God.
The papacy has attempted to change the law of God. The second commandment, forbidding image worship, has been dropped from the law, and the fourth commandment has been so changed as to authorize the observance of the first instead of the seventh day as the Sabbath. But papists urge, as a reason for omitting the second commandment, that it is unnecessary, being included in the first, and that they are giving the law exactly as God designed it to be understood. This cannot be the change foretold by the prophet. An intentional, deliberate change is presented: "He shall think to change the times and the law." The change in the fourth commandment exactly fulfills the prophecy. For this the only authority claimed is that of the church. Here the papal power openly sets itself above God. GC 445.1 - GC 446.2
and how does this man of lawless destroy , THROUGH PEACE brakelite .
the message behind this lovey do is the idea it will bring PEACE , SAFETY UNTO THE ENTIRE WORLD .
ITS BEEN AT WORK brakelite for a long , long time .
And notice something else in daniel .
IT says IN THE LATTER TIMES of their kingdoms , WHEN THE TRANGRESSORS have COME TO THE FULL
IT STANDS . well inquity for sure has abounded , its getting real full now . and peace peace peace
is on their minds . TO UNIFY as one under that which is of anti christ , which is of the man of lawlessness . ITS ALL HITTING a peak .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I Just woke from the craziest dream. I dreamt that I was on-line and I kept seeing articles and stories about a specific tattoo people were getting which looked a little like the one I made in paint. This tattoo signifed that those who had it were saved by grace without doing anything at all because Jesus already did it for them when he died and rose again. No confession of faith, no belief, no changing of their worldly ways, no salvation message. This dream was disturbing and many non believers as well as Christians were getting this tattoo. I'm sure we will see something similar arise in the future

It was not I who had this dream brakelite . BUT DO LOOK real closely at it .
ITS THE CUP OF THE WHORE . this is the very thing i have been warning against for a long time .
THIS dream was a warning FROM GOD to this other sister . We are about to see
it hit a peak and so too will the tribulation against the true lambs who did not conform also hit a peak .
THEY gonna merge as one brakelite , they already are but it will become the law etc .
That is a seal , its a mark of loyalty . if you ever notice
or read , what does it say about the mark of the beast
RIGHT HAND OR FOREHEAD . THAT MEANS LOYALTY .
SEE the right hand and forhead was supposed to be LOYALTY TO GOD
but to these it will be loyalty to the man of SIN , to the man of LAWLESSNESS . this love they teach TRANGRESSES THE LAW
IT DOES NOT COME OF GOD but of the dragon .
THE LOVE OF GOD WOULD FULLFILL , NOT TRANGRESS , FULLFILL the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the law .
THIS HARLOT , THIS beast , this dragon , this anti christ , spirit of etc
IS TOTAL LAWLESSNESS and REBELLION TO GOD . and that is a fact .
Have you ever noticed what color is missing from the HARLOT . now think about this .
ITS BLUE .
NOW GO read the old testament . I READ THIS brakelite . THE RIBBAND OF BLUE was to REMIND THEM OF THE LAW
and if we read the new test covenant . IT SAYS I WILL WRITE MY LAWS upon their minds and in their hearts .
I WILL MAKE MY LAW HONORABLE . not TRANGRESS IT , NOT MAKE IT VOID . but their grace DO MAKE IT VOID
their love DOES TRANGRESS IT . and that love DENIES GOD , CHRIST . but most folks are supping it up .
Yes. Quite the tell tale sign isn't it those colours.

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After all this, is it your position America is in NOT in Trouble?
America and the nations of this world are IN DIRE trouble .
And even worse most all of even christendom now is in dire trouble .
this blended love has taken root in many hearts now .
And though both the left and the right see it as the solution to the worlds ills
and a means to attain peace n safety , it will INCUR only the Wrath of GOD and of the lamb .
This is the number one thing that all must be alert and aware and have no part in it .
Because GOD said dont be unequally yoked for a reason .
When some of us were little
we might remember our parents telling us
and watching out for us concerning certain kids .
If certain kids were always getting into trouble
the parents did not want us yoking up with them , lest we get in trouble with them .
I remember hanging out with them anyway
and soon enough to fit in and to be accepted i was becoming as they were .
You cannot be unequally yoked , you fall away . GOD KNEW THAT .
The horse and the milk cow wont be working together . One will pull the other away .
Watch out cause the song of unequally yoking has come in big time under
guise of love n unity , finding common ground .
We can be kind to all , YES , but we are not to be yoked up with all .
And if any who says they are a christain believer , IF they are in error they must be corrected too .
The entire pattern set for us by Christ and the apostels in that bible , ITS THE ONLY ONE THAT WORKS
and will work GOOD to those who DO IT , HEED IT , if not prepare to fall .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes. Quite the tell tale sign isn't it those colours.
Yeah , and its led now to the colors of the dark rainbow of inclusivity , diversity , tolerance and etc
But lets examine the churches who now have hollered love , and etc the most .
Walk into them . You will see it appears
that most of them get along now . They dont bicker and fight , they seem to focus on certain works
and at first glance it seems like a real community.
BUT HERE IS THE KICKER . TRY BRINGING BIBLE DOCTRINE TO them .
THEN WATCH how fast love becometh hate , tolerance becometh intolerance
and so on and so forth .
IN other words they might GET ALONG with what seems like anything and every thing
and they sure do overlook sin and error
BUT MAN , bring biblical docrtrines amongst them and they sure dont OVERLOOK that , THEY SURE
dont seem to be so tolerant about biblical correction bout certain sins and errors .
THIS IS NOT GONNA bode well on the DAY of THE LORD my friend .
for though hand join in hand and smile with smile and hug upon hug
and all seemed so loving so kind
THE WICKED will not go unpunished on the DAY of the LORD .
All they created through this social diverse , inclusive love
was a SOCIALLY ENGINEERED MINDSET to serve a WORLD AGENDA
a humongous boy or girl scouts club that might do some good works
BUT did NOT KNOW , DID NOT LOVE , GOD OR CHRIST . and thus they never had true love
for their neighbor either . cause true love for ones neighbor
would not allow SIN upon its neighbor , it would not hate its neighbor in its heart
it would have corrected , rebuked and not allowed SIN upon its nieghbor . But thier love DOES
and worse it even allows the SIN OF UNBELIEF . This is not going to bode well .
FOR IF ONE TRODS JESUS CHRIST , HIS DOCTRINE , Under foot , believe YOU ME , IT AINT GONNA BODE WELL .
for of how much a sorer punishment awaits those who done such a thing and all in the name of what
they thought was love and God . satan is slick my friend and he knoweth how to pander to men
and to build an image of what they will BELIEVE is GOD and yet its his own image . and that is a fact too

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, on this point, you are in complete agreement with SDA, yes?
No . i am only in agreement that america and the nations are in dire trouble .
i dont agree with all their doctrine concerning other things .
Lets focus on the point not anyones denomination .
in fact i wish everyone would just focus on doctrine , biblical doctrine and not their denomination .
This way things could easily be cleared up .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If we all would start over with the bible , teach That truth and be reading it daily
you would be amazed at how things can easily in time be cleared up .
I have reads with other people . things can be cleared up .
But if we hold to certain teachings in most denominations it just aint gonna get cleared up .
this is far easire than folks try and say it is . so many leaders make it seem as though
its just too hard for their peoples to learn it on their own . But this is not true .
Things would clear up in time .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
even pope francis can speak certain truths
even jospeph smith could
but it dont mean i will ever follow such ones .
What we need to do is correct erronous doctrines
but to do so we gonna have to know that bible and not learn it through the denominations view
but rather for ourselves . Now this can be done . it truly can .
now in the end , in this last hour many have come within
to now UNITE all denominations and , yes AND all false religoins . they are very wise and very slick too in how
and what they do . we must Truly begin afresh and anew in the bible for ourselves .
EVEN IF you have read it many times . Just start afresh again and let us stay IN it for our learning .
THIS WORKS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My desire is only good for all peoples . This is why i do all to get believers back into the bible for themselves .
to learn that pattern . that pattern that both CHRIST and later the apostels would leave us in letters .
the more we read the more engrained it will get . The dire need to FIRST BELIEVE ON JESUS
is a DIRE TRUTH that needs to be told to all unbelievers as well .
never beleive other RELIGOINS , serve the same GOD the true believers do . they dont .
read acts twenty and six . they , just like we once were , are all stilll under the power and sway of the devil .
ONLY JESUS can set them free from that power , from that influence , from the darkness .
And to believers , we must get them back into the bible . and yes we can warn against false places
and false people . Cause i dont want one catholic to perish anymore than i do a mormon or etc .
Those places DO NOT teach the whole truth . they are dangerous . and we dont want folks
beleiving its okay to sit under such ones . And we must do all to get them back into the scrips for themselves as well
so as they can learn for themselves .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL. I think the answer is yes. You just want to be disagreeable about other topics not under discussion.
Beware and watch out . do not be as the many
who think its okay to come along and join with other religoins , to hold hand with hand and join
in solidarity and unity against a certain cause . Cause if ya do , YOU FALL AWAY .
JESUS would never have held hands with muslims , buddists or any other false religoin
in solidarity for ANY cause . HECK i dont care if the cause was a good one .
Now there is good reason i say this cause under pope francis , under biden
and yes UNDER TRUMP and religous tolerance THIS ISBEING DONE .
ITS NOT ABOUT JESUS CHRIST ANYMORE , ITS ALL ABOUT FINDING A COMMON AGREEMENT , COMMON GROUND .
DO NOT BE DECIEVED by this .
and yet most are already heading right into it .
THEY THINK hey its okay if we and muslims , hindus and etc PRAY together for certain causes .
BULL . that is a lie . THEY PRAY TO SATAN NOT GOD . we dont pray to their god and they do not pray to ours .
YOU all better watch out .
SOON you will believe , if you dont already
that indeed it is okay to gather with other religoins to pray together for certain causes
to work together for world peace . MARK MY WORDS .
and fall away MANY WILL BY DOING THIS STUFF . mark them words too .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: Brakelite

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Seems like you are in complete agreement with the SDA that America is in (dire) trouble. :Agreed:
only with the POINT but not their points .
Do you agree with pope franics . i mean he can say america is in dire trouble too .
Its time to dump the denominations for good .
its time we bible up and start learning again for ourselves .
Just cause pope francis a man after the dragons heart , can say some truths dont mean
i would align with him now DO IT .
just cause joseph smith , bringem young or brigham young could spout some truths
and yet led their own into only greater darkness , means i am gonna align myself with that denomination .
I dont align , i warn and remind . I might love all , but i aint gonna align with all . THAT BE A FACT
and its one we better all learn real quick or , OR prepare to fall .
Watch out cause decievers are everywhere these days .
UNITY and getting along seemth to be the first thing on their mind too .
BUT i say the FIRST THING on our mind SHOULD BE
what we LOVE greatest above all SHOULD BE and shold have been , GOD CHRIST , had we done that
had we had that LOVE shed on our hearts , HECK WE WOULD HAVE KNOWN HOW TO LOVE OUR NEIGHBOR
AND INTO BIBLES we would have put every one .
LOVING and embracing ER WORD OF LOVELY TRUTH in it . not trying to rather as do many TWIST STUFF unto their own
destruction for a false love and unity that jus wont save squat . DO be encouraged wrangler .

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
only with the POINT but not their points .
That was the question on THE point, you agree.

If you could only stop being so disagreeable. The Bible does not say love your neighbor IF AND ONLY IF their beliefs are 100% aligned with your own. You are hateful and that is why you agree to agree disagreeably. :oops:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That was the question on THE point, you agree.

If you could only stop being so disagreeable. The Bible does not say love your neighbor IF AND ONLY IF their beliefs are 100% aligned with your own. You are hateful and that is why you agree to agree disagreeably. :oops:
NO , no i am not hateful . i just refuse to sip of the cup of the harlot .
and her unity . and her just overlook differences , overlook doctrines crap .
A man once said and he said right too . This age is getting ready to LOVE THE DEVIL .
all ya hear is UNITY , all ya hear is love love love and yet ....................NO DOCTRINE and no love for THE TRUTH .
Just overlook overlook , hug , hug , judge not , correct not etc . YOU do realize
that is what destroyed the churches right . leaven will leaven . CORRECTION IS A DIRE NECESSITY
as is the REGULAR REMINDERS OF TRUE DOCTRINE .
But wait that might offend , lets rather just hug and find common ground . Too many are buying THAT LIE
and it has allowed leaven to RULE and to take over .