Here is why, as an Adventist, I believe America is in Trouble.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon it will be not just digital ghettos for folks like me , but real ghettos as the voice
to rid the earth cometh upon all who believed the lie .
OH WELL . You all must decide . I already have long ago decided exactly WHOM i am gonna serve
AND IT sure wont be the doctrines of men gone wrong either .
But as for me ITS JESUS CHRIST , that gospel , that dire NECESSITY TO BELIEVE ON HIM that i will point too .
AGAIN i shun this false love pile of dung that it is , AWAY with upmost urgency . Its up to you all
to decide what to do with men like me now . Do you let me continue or rise as one
to silence this voice from off this site . cause i am NEVER gonna stop . now hear this , i am not gonna cease
to warn and to persaude all that all religoins are false , that all need to repent and beleive on JESUS THE CHRIST
and JESUS dont hold rainbows either . HE is no minstir of sin , SO SIN also gets corrected on my watch .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then you would have and do find JESUS repugnant .
You're inflammatory, pretending you alone dictate doctrine. Although I said I find your argument repugnant and not Jesus, I am beginning to find someone repugnant.

HE DID SAY it .

JESUS SAID THAT DUDE . Not me .

JESUS SAID IT and i only repeated HIS WORDS

You are blind to being inflammatory while thinking it is a defense that "Jesus said it." You are effective at turning people away from Jesus, an adverse witness.

but you cant say i didnt warn you
Self-righteous. You are so-so good for warning me. (Pun intended). Why can't you be grateful that SDA and others, like me, are advancing the kingdom, just not in the way you attempt to?

Last edited:

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ones who remind that all religoins are indeed false
Have you ever met an adult human being? Most people don't like being told they are wrong. It naturally brings up defense mechanisms.

Our job is to invite people to come to Christ, not bash them for making wrong choices up to this point in their life. For me, I am not called to convert other religionists. I am called to entice atheists. You asked a question about those who do not believe. There is another whole thread dedicated to it. I previously cited Romans 2 and leave you with this.

We have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of everyone, but especially of those who have faith.
1 Timothy 4:10

Notice that Scripture says especially those who believe - not exclusively those who believe?

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Its not me who hates them . I aint the one allowing sin upon them .
Ponder on that for a bit .
Muslims , budists and any other religoin or atheist , DOES NOT TRULY BELIEVE IN GOD
they are ONLY in dire and deadly grave danger of hell fire
LEST They Repent to believe on CHRIST . NOW HOW Is that hate to say such a thing .
Its hate to promise the wicked life so that none repents of his wicked way .
ITS hate and hateful to allow folks to believe a lie that rejectes the true gospel .
Its hate to promise by means of a love it dont matter what they believe .
And my friend you shall not hate your neighbor in your heart
you shall in any way rebuke , correct them and not ALLOW SIN upon them .
PS , UNBELIEF IS SIN .
OH BUT IT IS .
FOR i say unto you , YOU SHALL DIE IN YOUR SINS IF YOU , BELIEVE NOT , BELIEVE NOT , BELIEVE NOT that I AM HE .
SO lets not preach hate and lets not hate .
save-image.png

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Soon it will be not just digital ghettos for folks like me , but real ghettos as the voice
to rid the earth cometh upon all who believed the lie .
OH WELL . You all must decide . I already have long ago decided exactly WHOM i am gonna serve
AND IT sure wont be the doctrines of men gone wrong either .
But as for me ITS JESUS CHRIST , that gospel , that dire NECESSITY TO BELIEVE ON HIM that i will point too .
AGAIN i shun this false love pile of dung that it is , AWAY with upmost urgency . Its up to you all
to decide what to do with men like me now . Do you let me continue or rise as one
to silence this voice from off this site . cause i am NEVER gonna stop . now hear this , i am not gonna cease
to warn and to persaude all that all religoins are false , that all need to repent and beleive on JESUS THE CHRIST
and JESUS dont hold rainbows either . HE is no minstir of sin , SO SIN also gets corrected on my watch .
save-image.png

• Love

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@amigo de christo
None here as far as I know agrees at all with the sinfulness and the wrongfulness of the gay lifestyle, it's agenda, and the trappings and deceptions that go with it. No-one. Now, maybe there are some here who agrees with the ecumenical movement, sure. And yes, through Jesuit intrigue and secret tactics, certain sympathies are held by some in every denomination, yes, even in my own there are a few individuals who are attending ecumenical meetings and having talks with leading people in that movement. But a few in a membership of 25 million isn't many, and it doesn't make it church policy. That's on them. For every one who has sympathy for ecumenism there are 100 times more who are giving the trumpet a certain sound of warning in my own denomination against having anything to do with it. I can give you videos, 2 hour long seminars, table talks, books, articles going all the way back to Ellen White speaking against that, and with far greater passion and literacy than you. We have been teaching that message for 175 years. And if you were a little more open to real truth, you would have recognised that in all the Adventists posts on this forum, and you ought to have seen that years ago. But here you are still. Still preaching the same thing but using it against those who are teaching the same, but in a far wider context than you have ever dreamed of. You are preaching to the choir. And the choir is far more knowledgeable and experienced in these matters than you. I love your passion, but you are way off base thinking it is new to us or something we need to repent of. Ellen White said 160 years ago, "one step toward the papacy is a giant leap toward apostasy". She never changed that view, and nor has the seventh Day Adventist church since.
And while you speak rightly against Catholicism, you still do not understand her and fail to identify her from scripture. If you don't know who the Antichrist is, how can you possibly knows what his mark is?
It is the blindness of well meaning Christians such as yourself, and rejection of further light to where you think you are comfortable with, that is a major part of the problem in the US. "I sit a queen, and have no sorrow nor need of anything".

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo
None here as far as I know agrees at all with the sinfulness and the wrongfulness of the gay lifestyle, it's agenda, and the trappings and deceptions that go with it. No-one. Now, maybe there are some here who agrees with the ecumenical movement, sure. And yes, through Jesuit intrigue and secret tactics, certain sympathies are held by some in every denomination, yes, even in my own there are a few individuals who are attending ecumenical meetings and having talks with leading people in that movement. But a few in a membership of 25 million isn't many, and it doesn't make it church policy. That's on them. For every one who has sympathy for ecumenism there are 100 times more who are giving the trumpet a certain sound of warning in my own denomination against having anything to do with it. I can give you videos, 2 hour long seminars, table talks, books, articles going all the way back to Ellen White speaking against that, and with far greater passion and literacy than you. We have been teaching that message for 175 years. And if you were a little more open to real truth, you would have recognised that in all the Adventists posts on this forum, and you ought to have seen that years ago. But here you are still. Still preaching the same thing but using it against those who are teaching the same, but in a far wider context than you have ever dreamed of. You are preaching to the choir. And the choir is far more knowledgeable and experienced in these matters than you. I love your passion, but you are way off base thinking it is new to us or something we need to repent of. Ellen White said 160 years ago, "one step toward the papacy is a giant leap toward apostasy". She never changed that view, and nor has the seventh Day Adventist church since.
And while you speak rightly against Catholicism, you still do not understand her and fail to identify her from scripture. If you don't know who the Antichrist is, how can you possibly knows what his mark is?
It is the blindness of well meaning Christians such as yourself, and rejection of further light to where you think you are comfortable with, that is a major part of the problem in the US. "I sit a queen, and have no sorrow nor need of anything".
There is a seat which has great power and influence upon and over this world .
The name which giveth its king a great seat .
And this title by which all its kings have reigned has a rather familar number it adds up too.
Before i make mention of it
She has indeed had a cup full of unholy fornications . And she has poured this cup
unto the world and its religoins . It is a lie of anti christ indeed .
And this mystery , this which is of anti christ has been at work a very very long time .
Paul warned of it , john warned of it .
She came from within and throughout time and ages has gained great power and influence over
the kings of this world .
Men have sat upon this seat . And this cup , this offering
is not to win men to Christ but rather is blended to take the form and shape
of whatever it is poured out unto . It blends and offers up that which is unholy and pagan
to suit whatever religoin or mindset it desires to have power and influence over and upon .
And now , now near the end the cup of her love has found a common ground
that will unite every one and every religoin under her .
What does every person and every religoin have in common brakelite .
In one way or another they do believe in a form of love and good works .
but it is of the world . IT DO deny JESUS THE CHRIST and the dire need to BELIEVE ON HIM .
Now it is rather odd indeed that the main power player who uses this love potion
sits on a seat that has been given a title a name
and that name , the number of it equals SIX HUNDRED THREE SCORE AND SIX .
and before anyone tries to defend this place
TAKE NOTE . when i even investiaged this through wickipeida .
IT DID NOT DENY THE FACT that the number DOES EQUAL SIX HUNDRED THREE SCORE AND SIX .
IT JUST Tried to downplay it by saying none of them popes ever gave themselves the title .
AND YET that is the title that began it all . AND IT DO equal SIX HUNDRED THREE SCORE AND SIX .
Rather odd me thinks . but then it aint so odd when we look at its core message
and we see its very men
wearing and doing the very things JESUS WARNED US not to DO OR TO FOLLOW . THIS IS NOT LOOKING GOOD
in these final moments . cause it seems so many are unifying already to be as ONE UNDER IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo
By grace i understand that whore more than most folks realize .
SHE IS as a chameleon and will always offer up the holy with the unholy in order to pander to
and win any and every group she desires power and influence over . WHY ya think
we have so much pagan blended into her holidays . SHE DID SO in order to WIN THEM to her .
oh i know a HARLOT when i see one . AND SHE BE the MOTHER OF ALL HARLOTS INDEED .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@amigo de christo
We all serve the same god my children , sayeth the harlot , come and let us be as one . UNDER HER SHADE .
oh brakelite . Brakelite my dear dear friend , I KNOW A HARLOT and her ways my friend
but many DO NOT . they might recognize THE HARLOT in part , but know not they are already being
influenced by her inclusive lovey do song .
Its kinda like trump . I mean the man sure did not have a lot of good to say about the pope
nor about the world govt
and yet HE SANG its song of religous tolerance and abraham accords RIGHT ON into the hearts of his peoples .
THERE is such a thing as YE CAN TAKE the man out of the harlot but you just cant take the harlot out of the man .
And if you really want to decieve the one group who always did warn agaisnt a one world religon , a one world govt
WHAT BETTER way to decieve them , THAN to have one come in and SPEAK against the very things they do
and YET DO ITS BIDDING through religious tolerance and abraham peace accords .
FOLKS act like stuff like this cant be done . BUT IT IS HOW ITS DONE .
COME IN AS THOUGH YOU ARE ONE OF THEM , SPEAK AS THEY DO SPEAK
and YET , and YET DUPE THEM INTO the very thing they speak against by means of another way .
THAT AINT A NEW TATIC brakelite . and many there be a falling for it too .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
key words . BELIEVE NOT that I AM HE , DIE IN YOUR SINS
and yet folks wanna act as though i hate those who dont BELIEVE as i do .
Its TIME JESUS THE CHRIST gets pointed to again . Because what and WHO WE BELIEVE MATTERS .
even if the devil says it dont matter .
IT DO MATTER . who we gonna BELIEVE
the DEVIL who sayeth it matters not if we BELIEVE GOD , HIS TESTIMONY HE GAVE OF JESUS THE CHRIST
or are we GONNA BELIEVE GOD , HIS TESTIMONY . exactly .
TOO many are choosing to BELIEVE IN and to BELIEVE THE WRONG ONE . but the devil is a liar
and he sure knows how to try and twist truths to fit a lie . HECK he has been doing it since the garden .
DOCTRINE MATTERS . WHAT WE AND WHO WE BELIEVE MATTERS .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Have you ever met an adult human being? Most people don't like being told they are wrong. It naturally brings up defense mechanisms.

Our job is to invite people to come to Christ, not bash them for making wrong choices up to this point in their life. For me, I am not called to convert other religionists. I am called to entice atheists. You asked a question about those who do not believe. There is another whole thread dedicated to it. I previously cited Romans 2 and leave you with this.

We have put our hope in the living God, who is the Savior of everyone, but especially of those who have faith.
1 Timothy 4:10

Notice that Scripture says especially those who believe - not exclusively those who believe?
most dont . but it sure did not stop JESUS THE CHRIST or the apostles from telling grown folks they were WRONG .
Ponder on that for a while .
Just cause it offends someone dont mean we just shut up and say nothing .
I am sure it offended quite a few when JESUS and later the apostels told them the WRONG they had done
and that it was repentance time in the house . Try reading acts , try reading the gospels
try reading the letters written by the apostles . THEY SURE DID tell folks who did wrong , NOT TO DO WRONG .
and they really did offend many . i mean look at all the times paul got chased out of town
OH YEAH it OFFENDED . but i didnt seem to notice any o them
saying , OH DEAR WE OFFENDED THEM . HEY NEXT TIME WE JUST GONNA SHUT UP and not offend
not say anything , maybe just hug them and talk about common ground junk .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're inflammatory, pretending you alone dictate doctrine. Although I said I find your argument repugnant and not Jesus, I am beginning to find someone repugnant.

You are blind to being inflammatory while thinking it is a defense that "Jesus said it." You are effective at turning people away from Jesus, an adverse witness.

Self-righteous. You are so-so good for warning me. (Pun intended). Why can't you be grateful that SDA and others, like me, are advancing the kingdom, just not in the way you attempt to?
JESUS words , the apostels words will always seem to be inflamatory unto those who dont like what they hear .
Instead of accusing me of being inflamatory
let us learn the pattern to HOW BOTH CHRIST and later the apostels did things . You gonna see a way different
approach and pattern to this judge not hush n shush smile big and hug seeker friendly stuff .
WHICH i might add , HELPED TO TOTALLY DESTROY the churches from within and it aint saving ANYONE .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is a huge difference between winning souls to CHRIST verses gaining numbers of men under another image of another jesus .
many now use the seeker friendly bait of men to catch men .
and while many men they catch , that men pleasing bait wont save one soul and will leaven up the church from within too .
If any desires to truly fish for men , THEN USE THE RIGHT BAIT . THE WORDS and WORD OF TRUTH .
pander not to men , seek not to please men to win men . FOR if we seek to please men
we would NOT BE THE SERVANTS OF CHRIST . this seeker friendly is nothing more than MEN PLEASING BAIT
by which to draw numbers into churches . And those are the fish that wont be put into GOOD VESSELS either .
ITS TIME we bible up again and learn that pattern , that method well .

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
There is a huge difference between winning souls to CHRIST verses gaining numbers of men under another image of another jesus .
many now use the seeker friendly bait of men to catch men .
and while many men they catch , that men pleasing bait wont save one soul and will leaven up the church from within too .
If any desires to truly fish for men , THEN USE THE RIGHT BAIT . THE WORDS and WORD OF TRUTH .
pander not to men , seek not to please men to win men . FOR if we seek to please men
we would NOT BE THE SERVANTS OF CHRIST . this seeker friendly is nothing more than MEN PLEASING BAIT
by which to draw numbers into churches . And those are the fish that wont be put into GOOD VESSELS either .
ITS TIME we bible up again and learn that pattern , that method well .
save-image.png

• Love

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Continuing why I believe America is in trouble... Particularly in the context of the above 2 photos.

Romanism is now regarded by Protestants with far greater favor than in former years. In those countries where Catholicism is not in the ascendancy, and the papists are taking a conciliatory course in order to gain influence, there is an increasing indifference concerning the doctrines that separate the reformed churches from the papal hierarchy; the opinion is gaining ground that, after all, we do not differ so widely upon vital points as has been supposed, and that a little concession on our part will bring us into a better understanding with Rome. The time was when Protestants placed a high value upon the liberty of conscience which had been so dearly purchased. They taught their children to abhor popery and held that to seek harmony with Rome would be disloyalty to God. But how widely different are the sentiments now expressed!
The defenders of the papacy declare that the church has been maligned, and the Protestant world are inclined to accept the statement. Many urge that it is unjust to judge the church of today by the abominations and absurdities that marked her reign during the centuries of ignorance and darkness. They excuse her horrible cruelty as the result of the barbarism of the times and plead that the influence of modern civilization has changed her sentiments.
Have these persons forgotten the claim of infallibility put forth for eight hundred years by this haughty power? So far from being relinquished, this claim was affirmed in the nineteenth century with greater positiveness than ever before. As Rome asserts that the "church never erred; nor will it, according to the Scriptures, ever err" (John L. von Mosheim, Institutes of Ecclesiastical History, book 3, century II, part 2, chapter 2, section 9, note 17), how can she renounce the principles which governed her course in past ages?
The papal church will never relinquish her claim to infallibility. All that she has done in her persecution of those who reject her dogmas she holds to be right; and would she not repeat the same acts, should the opportunity be presented? Let the restraints now imposed by secular governments be removed and Rome be reinstated in her former power, and there would speedily be a revival of her tyranny and persecution GC 563.1 - GC 564.2

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many protestant leaders went to Rome to meet francis in twenty thirteen
and i just be promises were made and they came back and went RIGHT to work doing all to seduce the merger as one .
Truth is its been at work for quite some time .
Many a hand has long been at work to bring the children home to MAMA HARLOT .

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
A well-known writer speaks thus of the attitude of the papal hierarchy as regards freedom of conscience, and of the perils which especially threaten the United States from the success of her policy:
"There are many who are disposed to attribute any fear of Roman Catholicism in the United States to bigotry or childishness. Such see nothing in the character and attitude of Romanism that is hostile to our free institutions, or find nothing portentous in its growth. Let us, then, first compare some of the fundamental principles of our government with those of the Catholic Church.
"The Constitution of the United States guarantees liberty of conscience. Nothing is dearer or more fundamental. Pope Pius IX, in his Encyclical Letter of August 15, 1854, said: `The absurd and erroneous doctrines or ravings in defense of liberty of conscience are a most pestilential error—a pest, of all others, most to be dreaded in a state.' The same pope, in his Encyclical Letter of December 8, 1864, anathematized `those who assert the liberty of conscience and of religious worship,' also 'all such as maintain that the church may not employ force.'
"The pacific tone of Rome in the United States does not imply a change of heart. She is tolerant where she is helpless. Says Bishop O'Connor: 'Religious liberty is merely endured until the opposite can be carried into effect without peril to the Catholic world.'... The archbishop of St. Louis once said: 'Heresy and unbelief are crimes; and in Christian countries, as in Italy and Spain, for instance, where all the people are Catholics, and where the Catholic religion is an essential part of the law of the land, they are punished as other crimes.'...
"Every cardinal, archbishop, and bishop in the Catholic Church takes an oath of allegiance to the pope, in which occur the following words: 'Heretics, schismatics, and rebels to our said lord (the pope), or his aforesaid successors, I will to my utmost persecute and oppose.'"—Josiah Strong, Our Country, ch. 5, pars. 2-4. [ GC 564.3 - GC 565.2

By the way. In case you didn't know, the above two posts are quotes from Ellen White.