Here's a life changing message to everyone.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
That took a certain amount of courage in today's society.
He never mentioned God, but he did more than most.
Very nice.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is why Tim Tebow was black balled by the NFL. His Christianity was very overt. He did not worship football. He was extremely good at it but did not worship it. Thus they rejected him.

Now.... my, my....the black players in NFL football require you to worship them and bow to their desires of furthering the black plight. Worship the negro. Grovel at his requests. And the owners, coaches, and fans, bow at their request.

Stranger

Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is why Tim Tebow was black balled by the NFL. His Christianity was very overt. He did not worship football. He was extremely good at it but did not worship it. Thus they rejected him.

Now.... my, my....the black players in NFL football require you to worship them and bow to their desires of furthering the black plight. Worship the negro. Grovel at his requests. And the owners, coaches, and fans, bow at their request.

Stranger

Aw...another white guy getting the shaft

Reactions: Rollo Tamasi

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tim was good enough to make the NFL roster, but he wasn't good enough to stick around. His biggest asset was he was a hulk of a man who had the speed of someone 50 lbs lighter. Many speculated he should've been moved to tight end.

But as far as being an outstanding human being, he far outclassed most of the sports world. I have nothing but love for the man.

Reactions: GodsGrace and Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tim was good enough to make the NFL roster, but he wasn't good enough to stick around. His biggest asset was he was a hulk of a man who had the speed of someone 50 lbs lighter. Many speculated he should've been moved to tight end.

But as far as being an outstanding human being, he far outclassed most of the sports world. I have nothing but love for the man.

Tim lasted longer in the NFL than he would have without his Christian groupies. Similar to LDS members on vote in shows.

Reactions: FHII

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Stranger
You deep south white boy?

FHII

Apr 9, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Tim lasted longer in the NFL than he would have without his Christian groupies. Similar to LDS members on vote in shows.
Can't agree or disagree with that. Players often will get picked up and prolong their careers as backups. Most teams will have 3 QBs and the third one will almost never be starter material. Tim was good enough to hang on that long.

On the other hand, he certainly had a following and sold more jerseys than he should have. To me, he never came off as one who used his devotion to Christ as a marketing tool and I certainly believe he would deny he used it as such.

Reactions: Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Like G.K. Chesterton, i am ambivalent about Tebow; his groupies bother me.

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
His profile says he is from Texas, so yes, I would say he is definitely deep south. He talks like one doesn't he?
He talks like an angry man who doesnt know Jesus personally. other that be merciful to me a sinner. I would imagine thats how hes been brought up.
But I never thought He was a racist until now.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Really. Do you know his record in the NFL?

Stranger

Reactions: Pisteuo

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Aw...another white guy getting the shaft

What a black racist you are. I said nothing about racism. I said it was because of his Christianity. That blackness just rises to the top.

Stranger

Reactions: Helen

Ally.s.j

Nov 12, 2017
Manchester
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is a racist comment

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He talks like an angry man who doesnt know Jesus personally. other that be merciful to me a sinner. I would imagine thats how hes been brought up.
But I never thought He was a racist until now.

Does it just break your little heart? Just too much for you to bear? What a manpleaser.

I don't mind the label racist. I have always said that. So, you are not impressing anyone.

Stranger

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a black racist you are. I said nothing about racism. I said it was because of his Christianity. That blackness just rises to the top.

Stranger

default_blink.gif
"blackness".....the way you differentiate between that and "his Christianity" implies one having "blackness" as a skin color to be something other than Christianity....or am I wrong???