Heresy : revealed and understood

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
-
Hebrews 13:9 explains the nature and perpetrators of "heresy".

This verse also tells you something very True..
Its this.....if you do not do what that verse tells you to do, all the time, as your FAITH.... then you will become a victim of heresy and end up in a CULT. And you probably will waste your entire Christianity lost in it......while believing that Truth, isnt true.

See, the nature of Deception is... if you knew you were deceived, you would not be.....so, if you are, then you will BELIEVE you are not.

Now, there is only one main ROOT Heresy, and from this, you have all others that are just branches, and rabbit trails and rabbit holes, and denominational theologies and doctrinal versions...etc.

1.) What is the Root Heresy that creates all the false churches and false believers. ????

There is just one.

And before i tell you......let me help you understand...if you are born again, then you are going to heaven, as that is secured by the Blood and Death of Jesus and His Resurrection.
So, this is the only thing you as a believer can't ruin or get wrong......regarding your discipleship and your Theology. Its what HE DID FOR YOU.
You can't stop being born again, and you can't cause the Blood of Jesus to lose the power of God Almighty, that is why you are saved and kept saved.

See, that blood that Jesus shed 2000+ yrs ago, is saving people tomorrow......and yesterday....just like it saved YOU if you are born again....even tho it was shed 2000+ years ago.
See that "power in the Blood"....that is what God shed as Christ on the Cross...and if you are born again, then that Eternal and Righteous Blood made you clean and righteous before God, as that is God's blood. And it can never fail to keep you .."MADE RIGHTEOUS">..."The righteousness of God....IN Christ".

There is NO power in water, but there is Eternal Power in the Blood of God, shed as Jesus THE Christ, on THE Cross.

Look at this verse.....>"As JESUS IS....so are the born again....IN THIS WORLD".

See that?........that is all the born again....as all are "Heirs of God", "joint heirs with Christ", and HAVE Eternal Life.
Not waiting for it,....not trying to earn it....... but already Possess it.
Jesus said..>"all that BELIEVE in Me, i give to them Eternal LIFE< and they shall never perish.
Eternal life, is Jesus Himself, and if He is in you, then you have Eternal Life, which is why John told you that "you can KNOW that you have eternal life".

And in THAT Knowledge you find the ROOT explanation of "heresy" revealed, as the root heresy denies the eternal power of the Cross, the saving power of the Blood of Jesus, and the Grace of God.

Paul said....."who has bewitched you....that you no longer obey THE Truth".
See that? That is in Galatians.......written to born again believers....who had "fallen from Grace". This means, their understanding of the Gospel of the Grace of God, as it exists as "the Gift of Salvation" and "the Gift of Righteousness", had become removed from their Faith and their belief system and they are now 'in the FLESH"....'"bewitched" and deceived.

To be A believer who is "in the Flesh" is to hold a mindset that is unable to understand, perceive, or believe, that God's Grace is not based on your self effort.

2 ) And there it is....

The ROOT Heresy, is "works in place of Salvation"......or "works added to the Grace of God".
See that?
That is the gospel of works and self effort and that gospel is Satanic and cursed of God and anti-Christ.
Why? Its because it Denies God's Grace, by adding self effort to the finished work of Jesus on the Cross.

Let me reveal it like this...

God says...>"i provided MY BLOOD and MY Righteous Life" as YOUR FINISHED Salvation....and its a FREE GIFT... "The GIFT of Salvation".."The GIFT of Righteousness".

Heresy teaches...>>"God started my salvation, but i have to finish it by my WORKS, Self Effort, and my LIFESTYLE".

Heresy teaches.. "The teaching that God's Salvation is a Gift, is to teach license to sin".

Heresy teaches....>"Jesus saves you, but you have to keep yourself saved by law, commandments, lifestyle, and confessing sin".

Heresy teaches...."water baptism, and not the blood of Jesus, washes your sin away".

3.) HERESY is one thing.....Its a Denial Of God's Grace = by substituting in its place....something else.

Like these.

1. Water Baptism
2. Works (lifestyle)
3. Law keeping
4. Commandment keeping
5. Church Membership. (one true church), not the body of Christ, but a certain religious Cult
6. Enduring to the end (works)
7. Confessing sin

Heresy teaches..... "here is what you must DO, along with believe in Jesus"..

Heresy teaches..>>"if you DO this, and if you DONT do that..all your life, God will let you into heaven, in the end".

======================================================

A question for you.....

Are you a born again or not,..... heretic?

Here is how you find out. And also, here is how you find out who is and who isn't in your family, in your church, on this Forum, and among your friends.

Agree with this that im going to write, if you not a heretic...

"Jesus ALONE saved me with His blood, death, and resurrection, and keeps me saved once i am born again, no matter how i behave after i am born again".

See that?
If this makes you angry = to read that you can't be lost, or lose your salvation....then that is because you are trusting in YOU to keep from losing it.., while you pretend you are trusting in Christ.
You are lying to God and to yourself, and to us.
See, if you were trusting in Christ ALONE>...you would know that HE Keeps you saved.
And that would be your FAITH......and its not, if you believe that you can lose your salvation.

Reader, if you have faith in Christ, then you have faith that CHRIST ALONE is why you are going to heaven, so, you will KNOW that Jesus keeps you saved....because you have Real Faith IN CHRIST.

If you can't believe this, then you are either lost, or your are "fallen from Grace" and are in heresy instead of being IN= Faith.

Last edited: