Hey Everybody! Owner of the Site here!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The topic actually come up quite organically during a discussion on a completely different topic. It seems utterly impossible to me that such a rule could actually exist. It simply make no sense whatsoever.

Dan doesn’t post here and hasn’t in months. He owns several sites and none of them have any overt rule banning topics.

This is the result of liberties that the Mods take here, based on days gone by, when there was such a rule, of you can believe it. Basically- Trinitarian Moderators got tired of trying to defend the indefensible- so they banned the mention of it. Silly in the highest.

Reactions: Logikos

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I have no way of knowing whether you're a guy or not so don't take offense where none is intended.
Of course offence was intended..cut your personal rudeness out!!..insinuating I’m a liar...
Also, it is very nearly impossible for me to believe that such a rule could possibly exist on a website that is overtly Christian and so until I have evidence to the contrary, which may exist, whether you're a liar or not is still in question so far as I am concerned.
You are trolling
Post a link to that post.

Why wouldn't such a crazy rule be posted in the opening post where the rest of the rules are listed? Actually, don't answer that. That's a question for a moderator.
This is the post he posted to me and then said it’s not offensive....I was trying to help this guy and was met with this............I am being told by another poster that discussing the Trinity is not allowed on this site.

I find no such rule either here or on any of the other threads posted for the benefit of new people. (I haven't read all 165 posts!)

Is that actually a rule or is guy fixing to be on my ignore list for straight up lying to me?

Last edited:

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Of course offence was intended..cut your personal rudeness out!!..insinuating I’m a liar...
The offense was not intended and when I made the comment I believed you that may have been lying to me.

By the way, when you say the offense was intended in direct response to my directly telling you that it wasn't, how is that not you call me a liar?
You are trolling
Saying it doesn't make it so.

I've responded directly and on topic to your verbatim quoted words.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You are trolling

So sensitive.

Please post the directive where Dan told you to ban the topic.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
So sensitive.

Please post the directive where Dan told you to ban the topic.
Sensitivity has nothing to do with it...he insinuated I was lying...go scroll up and look!
I wonder what would happen if he called or insinuated admin was a liar and should he put them on ignore..

He won’t last 5 minutes on here if he carries on the way he’s been carrying on in his other thread...is God moral...
This is supposed to be a Christian forum....not a trolling game room.

This is the post he said to me and then said it wasn’t offensive...I was trying to help the guy and was met with this..
I am being told by another poster that discussing the Trinity is not allowed on this site.

I find no such rule either here or on any of the other threads posted for the benefit of new people. (I haven't read all 165 posts!)

Is that actually a rule or is guy fixing to be on my ignore list for straight up lying to me?

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
The offense was not intended and when I made the comment I believed you that may have been lying to me.
The offence was intended...you insinuated I was lying...how is that not being offensive?
By the way, when you say the offense was intended in direct response to my directly telling you that it wasn't, how is that not you call me a liar?
Don’t play your silly mind game words.as you’re doing here.....don’t insinuate I was lying....watch your insinuating tongue..or you won’t last five minutes on this forum..you’ve already upset 4 members on your moral God thread..everyone can view and see that.
Saying it doesn't make it so.

I've responded directly and on topic to your verbatim quoted words.
You’ve insinuated I was a liar and should you put me on ignore.....when I was only trying to help you and was then met with this.

I am being told by another poster that discussing the Trinity is not allowed on this site.

Last edited:

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've never heard "the Owner of the site" say so.... but some (over) zealous Moderators have this practice in mind as a kind of hold-over-attitude from days gone by when there was a previous Owner who would not allow it.

I'd say, if it isn't in the rules-- it's permissable, as I haven't seen Dan Doughty ever say there were banned topics.

Post about it in the "Unorthodox" section to keep Trinity tempers quiet.

The fine folks who run the site aren't the owners. Flout the rules at your own risk. Just sayin'.

• Haha
Reactions: Mr E and pompadour

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sensitivity has nothing to do with it...he insinuated I was lying...go scroll up and look!
I wonder what would happen if he called or insinuated admin was a liar and should he put them on ignore..

He won’t last 5 minutes on here if he carries on the way he’s been carrying on in his other thread...is God moral...

This is the post he said to me and then said it wasn’t offensive...I was trying to help the guy and was met with this..

So talk about it.

Defend your position.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, please do go back and look!

Lying is a direct violation of the actual published rules. Had you been lying ignoring you would have been entirely justified.

Said the pot to the kettle.

Exactly the perfect truth. I intentionally did not mention who you were nor did I have any reason to believe you'd be monitoring this thread!

Still don't! Except for what was posted today.

Didn't know you were a girl and had you been lying, which you weren't, you'd have been immediately placed on my ignore list, which you are driving hard at being on anyway.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, please do go back and look!
I’ve already posted what you said...
Lying is a direct violation of the actual published rules. Had you been lying ignoring you would have been entirely justified.
You insinuated I was an outright liar and you are now trolling.
Said the pot to the kettle.

Exactly the perfect truth. I intentionally did not mention who you were nor did I have any reason to believe you'd be monitoring this thread!
You replied to my post when I challenged you....I was trying to help you and was met with this.

Still don't! Except for what was posted today.

Didn't know you were a girl and had you been lying, which you weren't, you'd have been immediately placed on my ignore list, which you are driving hard at being on anyway.
You did mention who I was because you responded to my post where I challenged you....are you going to continue with this trolling that you are doing?

Own it...you insinuated I was a liar.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I’ve already posted what you said...

You insinuated I was an outright liar and you are now trolling.

You did mention who I was because you responded to my post where I challenged you....are you going to continue with this trolling that you are doing?

Own it...you insinuated I was a liar.

I’ll own it.

Dan Doughty has never forbidden Al discussion of the Trinity as a topic here.

• Haha
Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Logikos

Jan 4, 2024
Tomball, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The offence was intended...you insinuated I was lying...how is that not being offensive?
If the intent was to insult you, I'd have quoted you. As in it would not have been phrased in the anonymous manner that I intentionally phrased it in. Plus, had I been trying to insult you, I'd have done in a manner that would be impossible for me to deny.

Don’t play your silly mind game words.as you’re doing here.....don’t insinuate I was lying....watch your insinuating tongue..or you won’t last five minutes on this forum..you’ve already upset 4 members on your moral God thread..everyone can view and see that.
Threats are allowed here, is that it?

You’ve insinuated I was a liar and should you put me on ignore.....when I was only trying to help you and was then met with this.
You seriously need to calm down. Is it really that surprising that a prohibition against mentioning the Trinity would be a difficult thing for a new person to believe was a real rule on a Christian web forum? It still sounds like it made up! It still rings in my ears like I've been told not to discuss color with a group of interior decorators.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
If the intent was to insult you, I'd have quoted you. As in it would not have been phrased in the anonymous manner that I intentionally phrased it in. Plus, had I been trying to insult you, I'd have done in a manner that would be impossible for me to deny.

You are now trolling.
Threats are allowed here, is that it?
It’s not a threat...it’s a fact and it applies to all of us.
You seriously need to calm down. Is it really that surprising that a prohibition against mentioning the Trinity would be a difficult thing for a new person to believe was a real rule on a Christian web forum? It still sounds like it made up! It still rings in my ears like I've been told not to discuss color with a group of interior decorators.

You are now trolling..you are the one that needs to calm down...you insinuated I was a liar...you won’t own it....therefore you continue to troll.

Move to another forum then if you don’t like the rules here.

Last edited:

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I’ll own it.

Dan Doughty has never forbidden Al discussion of the Trinity as a topic here.
We have perfectly good deep discussions here, without the Trinity being mentioned..imo.

Whose AI?

Status
Not open for further replies.